Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You just gave me a lady boner!" AM REVIEW
Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

"You just gave me a lady boner!" AM REVIEW
03-20-2017 4:37 PM

I have been off this forum for almost a year, and have had mixed reviews on Pheromones but I think this sat night changed my mind.

My buddy called me up asking what I was doing sat night, which I said I was doing nothing. His GF had a birthday thing to go to so I figured it would be good to get out, I put on 2 sprays of AM Sandlewood on my wrists, and 1 spray of IG to my shirt. Also, I found a old "to go" bottle, added some Am to the bottle for later.

Dinner was normal, I sat with my buddy, his gf, and her mom. After a few beers my buddy and I went to another bar/club.

After a beer I decided to hit the dance floor, which is something I never do and almost have to push myself to do, but this time I wanted to go and confidence was high.

Within a few minutes I noticed I was surrounded by girls, and they were grinding on me! What I mean by that is im dancing normally, and multiple girls came up and were rubbing their asses right on me.

My buddy later said he was watching me, and these girls were flocking to me, and one girl was actually pushing her friend right into me (i didnt notice this)

As the night went on, we were talking to some older cougars (married). They were flirting, and the one was showing more attention to me vs the other one. They said they had to leave so I go to the bathroom to take a piss and remember the AM To Go bottle. I spray myself 3-4 times and walk back out.

I go back to the ladies, and the one that was into me was talking to my friend. With in 5 seconds, she stops talking and almost upset yells "what did you spray on yourself?!?"

Me: the bathroom attendant guy sprayed me with something, I dont know what it was.

Her: Well find out! You just gave me a lady boner!

She then walked right up to me, and took her leg and wrapped it around my back, and jammed her crotch into mine and then took a big sniff of the air and moaned.

Soon after they put their jackets on and had to leave because their ride was there, this girl stopped dead and looked back at me like she really did not want to leave.

End of story:

Yes, I know I should have escalated, isolated, blah blah blah.

But regardless, how is that for a Phero Hit!
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 4:38 PM by Divemaster.)
03-20-2017 4:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: "You just gave me a lady boner!" AM REVIEW
03-20-2017 4:54 PM

(03-20-2017 4:37 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  I go back to the ladies, and the one that was into me was talking to my friend. With in 5 seconds, she stops talking and almost upset yells "what did you spray on yourself?!?"

Me: the bathroom attendant guy sprayed me with something, I dont know what it was.

Her: Well find out! You just gave me a lady boner!

She then walked right up to me, and took her leg and wrapped it around my back, and jammed her crotch into mine and then took a big sniff of the air and moaned.

Soon after they put their jackets on and had to leave because their ride was there, this girl stopped dead and looked back at me like she really did not want to leave.

End of story:

Yes, I know I should have escalated, isolated, blah blah blah.

But regardless, how is that for a Phero Hit!

That's defo an AM hit in me hmble opinion.

I rekon yeah, u missed the chance with the cougar. She got the lady boner and may be she used her vibratory inside her that night, when it could'a been ur piston instead. Smile

But one way or another, now ya know what AM is capable of. I said this before, and I'd say it again and again, AM is "THE" mone. Smile best one yet. For me at least.

Question. Do u remember what time ya applied the original application and what app point it was and the second re-app and the app point? Thanks. I have a feeling that re-apps could make it or break it. To some people it's positive while for others is negative.

Thanks in advance for ur answer.
03-20-2017 4:54 PM
Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2017 5:03 PM

I would say my original application was at 7 pm to my forearms, and again at the club around 1-1:30, this was sprayed to my chest on my clothing. Around 3-4 To Go sprays, hope that helps

(03-20-2017 4:54 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  That's defo an AM hit in me hmble opinion.

I rekon yeah, u missed the chance with the cougar. She got the lady boner and may be she used her vibratory inside her that night, when it could'a been ur piston instead. Smile

But one way or another, now ya know what AM is capable of. I said this before, and I'd say it again and again, AM is "THE" mone. Smile best one yet. For me at least.

Question. Do u remember what time ya applied the original application and what app point it was and the second re-app and the app point? Thanks. I have a feeling that re-apps could make it or break it. To some people it's positive while for others is negative.

Thanks in advance for ur answer.
03-20-2017 5:03 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-20-2017 5:46 PM

(03-20-2017 4:37 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  Her: Well find out! You just gave me a lady boner!

you gotta watch out for those transgenders! !!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-20-2017 5:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-20-2017 6:06 PM

(03-20-2017 5:03 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  I would say my original application was at 7 pm to my forearms, and again at the club around 1-1:30, this was sprayed to my chest on my clothing. Around 3-4 To Go sprays, hope that helps

Thanks heaps Dive. U just helped me to figure out something. I've been testing the over applications on certain products on clothes. And it seems to get a win on that. Just need to find the peak performance of the time factor.

App points on clothes DOES seem to have a massive impact.

Repped ya.
(03-20-2017 5:46 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  you gotta watch out for those transgenders! !!

Haaaaa. That's funny. Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 6:07 PM by DrChocolate.)
03-20-2017 6:06 PM

Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2017 6:27 PM

(03-20-2017 6:06 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks heaps Dive. U just helped me to figure out something. I've been testing the over applications on certain products on clothes. And it seems to get a win on that. Just need to find the peak performance of the time factor.

App points on clothes DOES seem to have a massive impact.

Repped ya.
(03-20-2017 5:46 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  you gotta watch out for those transgenders! !!

No worries. I see no reason why it would make a difference
03-20-2017 6:27 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-20-2017 6:31 PM

(03-20-2017 6:27 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  Haaaaa. That's funny. Smile

No worries. I see no reason why it would make a difference
[/quote]

I ain't no technical but I think skin applications have a chemical reaction on the natural sweat ya produce. Where as clothes don't have sweat (unless u're soaking wet sweaty)

Clothes have JUST'nuf heat (from ur own body temperature ) to discipate the molecules in a more natural but continuous way. Of course it changes on the ambient temperature parameter and the body heat increase parameter (due to alchohol body heat and natural body heat temperature spike due to hormonal changes inside the body)
03-20-2017 6:31 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2017 6:49 PM

(03-20-2017 6:06 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  App points on clothes DOES seem to have a massive impact.

Repped ya.

I have a shirt from years ago that still mildly smells like Ascend. Hell, my jeans still have a faint DP scent from when my bottle went through the wash/dry cycle. The next day at class was absolutely hilarious btw. I'm not saying that using mones on clothes is a bad idea as far as results are concerned, but after the first application you've tainted any future mix.

Divemaster, which pheromones have you tried in the past?
If I see you in person and you don't escalate the next time you get that kind of reaction i'm going to light your ass on fire.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 6:52 PM by Arsenic.)
03-20-2017 6:49 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-20-2017 6:53 PM

(03-20-2017 6:49 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Haaaaa. That's funny. Smile

I have a shirt from years ago that still mildly smells like Ascend. Hell, my jeans still have a faint DP scent from when my bottle went through the wash/dry cycle. The next day at class was absolutely hilarious btw. I'm not saying that using mones on clothes is a bad idea as far as results are concerned, but after the first application you've tainted any future mix.
[/quote]

True. But there's a better if not more BLATANT hit level when REapplied on clothes.

So ya start with a skin application and then the reapplication after a 4 to 6 hour window is on clothes. That's when I see more results.

That's the kinda application am talking about. I need to do more tests on that.
03-20-2017 6:53 PM
Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2017 8:43 PM

(03-20-2017 6:49 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Haaaaa. That's funny. Smile

Divemaster, which pheromones have you tried in the past?
If I see you in person and you don't escalate the next time you get that kind of reaction i'm going to light your ass on fire.
[/quote]l

I have used androtics products which I felt did very little. Yeah I fully agree with not escalating. Her friend didn't cock block but her presence was a issue, also both these women were married and to be perfectly honest I wasn't expecting the reaction I got. Next time I go out I will repeat everything and push things along
03-20-2017 8:43 PM

Share This Thread