Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You just gave me a lady boner!" AM REVIEW
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: "You just gave me a lady boner!" AM REVIEW
03-20-2017 8:47 PM

(03-20-2017 8:43 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  I have used androtics products which I felt did very little. Yeah I fully agree with not escalating. Her friend didn't cock block but her presence was a issue, also both these women were married and to be perfectly honest I wasn't expecting the reaction I got. Next time I go out I will repeat everything and push things along

Pls keep us posted on this thread if possible.

We need to see if the results can be replicated.

I'll do the same on this thread. Thanks.
03-20-2017 8:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-21-2017 7:29 AM

Nice post. I'm glad you posted that you were wearing Instant Gentleman and AM at first. Instant Gentleman is said to have a life of about 90 minutes...according to it's creator Michael Harris.

AM's lifespan is about 3-4 hours. So the application from earlier was probably all gone except for the sticky residual Androstenone.

So really, it looks like at 1:00 am you were wearing just the AM with (maybe) some residual Androstenone from the previous application

AM is a nice attention getter. There are AM lay reports here and there.

BTW what version of AM were you wearing? When did you purchase the AM?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-21-2017 7:29 AM
Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2017 7:21 PM

I felt IG might help take some of the edge off AM, and I feel it's the only androtics product that works. I was unaware of the 90 min timeline. More reason to spray on right before you go out. I will get back to you on the AM version
03-21-2017 7:21 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-22-2017 6:48 AM

(03-21-2017 7:21 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  I felt IG might help take some of the edge off AM, and I feel it's the only Androtics product that works. I was unaware of the 90 min timeline. More reason to spray on right before you go out. I will get back to you on the AM version

Yeah that's my latest crusade....time. Most Androtics products last only 90 minutes with the exception of A314. Almost everyone is unaware of the 90 minute burn off.

You would be surprised at the number of guys acting with confidence who are really under a placebo effect. They apply the product at 7pm and do the pickup at 1am. You tell them the product wore off 5 hours ago and they say "That's impossible because I was having a good time with all of the girls in the club."

The thought that they are attracting women causes the wearer to behave in a way that will actually attract women, their body language opens up, the look women in their eyes more, they become more intimate in their conversations, they act more confidently.

After the formula wears off...it's all you

[Image: 17ffd10cae661f67c571a810587edbe7.jpg]

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-22-2017 6:48 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-22-2017 7:30 AM

(03-22-2017 6:48 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Yeah that's my latest crusade....time. Most Androtics products last only 90 minutes with the exception of A314. Almost everyone is unaware of the 90 minute burn off.

[Image: 17ffd10cae661f67c571a810587edbe7.jpg]

A.M. lasts longer but, doesn't it? From me experience it lasts a good 3 hours on peak performance, and stays there for an additional 2 to 3 hours. So all up 6 hours. And that's on 2 sprays. That's what I see. And the next day the lay WANTING to get out me place makes me think that it has some kinda weird reaction over night. And I can confirm that cos it happened to me multiple times.

Also, are the instant line (IO, IS, IG) the ones that last only 90 minutes from ur experience P?
03-22-2017 7:30 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-22-2017 10:31 AM

(03-22-2017 7:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  A.M. lasts longer but, doesn't it? From me experience it lasts a good 3 hours on peak performance, and stays there for an additional 2 to 3 hours. So all up 6 hours. And that's on 2 sprays.

How possible is it that this is in your mind and not really true? i really don't know because this science is subjective. We have no way of actually measuring the diffusion of these molecules.

I'll just say "for me" AM lasts about 3-4 hours. As soon as you spray a formula on it starts to diffuse.

(03-22-2017 7:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  And the next day the lay WANTING to get out me place makes me think that it has some kinda weird reaction over night. And I can confirm that cos it happened to me multiple times.

To me next day lays are normal behavior. Is a next day lay unusual behavior to you?

(03-22-2017 7:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Also, are the instant line (IO, IS, IG) the ones that last only 90 minutes from ur experience P?

Yes, Michael Harris set everything to last about 90 minutes. He developed these formulas about 14 years ago. Since then we have had silicone, gel and variations in the oil to alcohol ratio introduced to this science.

From what I gather he wanted mass testing done and I'm guessing that he felt that 90 minutes was enough to gather data from a few brief encounters.

03-22-2017 10:31 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2017 1:15 PM

Divemaster, do you know what version of AM do you own? Did you purchase it from Alpha Dream? And what was the date of purchase? Thanks!!
03-22-2017 1:15 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-22-2017 4:10 PM

(03-22-2017 10:31 AM)Paradox Wrote:  To me next day lays are normal behavior. Is a next day lay unusual behavior to you?

I think I miss typed it. What I meant is, the same lady I slept with, the previous night, when we wake up, she wants to leave from the bed room and usually she makes excuses not to hang around.

Where as with many other products, usually, the lady I sleep with hangs around for a bit the next day in the morning. I personally attributed that factor to AM.
03-22-2017 4:10 PM
Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2017 7:35 PM

For those who asked, there is no version code on the bottles but I bought them of this site from a user about a year ago. I think they were before the additive that was a big bust.

Very small report. I ordered food for pick up from a local bar. I decided to spray one spray on my shirt 15 minutes before getting it. When there the waitress who got my food came over and had a nice big smile and good eye contact. The smile seemed genuine. I tried to make small talk but didn't get too much in return. It was prob nothing, but I'm curious to see girls reactions with freshly applied AM on
03-22-2017 7:35 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-23-2017 6:41 AM

(03-22-2017 4:10 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I think I miss typed it. What I meant is, the same lady I slept with, the previous night, when we wake up, she wants to leave from the bed room and usually she makes excuses not to hang around.

Where as with many other products, usually, the lady I sleep with hangs around for a bit the next day in the morning. I personally attributed that factor to AM.

I still think that this is in your head. Maybe she found a trustworthy babysitter for her kids. Maybe she did her chores midweek. Maybe her boyfriend is away, they broke up. Maybe she is starting to like you more. There are so many variables here.

It would be better if you found out why she (and others?) have to dash away in the mornings rather than make assumptions.

(03-22-2017 7:35 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  For those who asked, there is no version code on the bottles but I bought them of this site from a user about a year ago. I think they were before the additive that was a big bust.

You have the Pre Heidone version. It seems like 3-4 sprays is the sweet spot for this one.

Nice experiment though with the one fresh spray.

03-23-2017 6:41 AM

Share This Thread