Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Yin Yang - Limited Edition (AKA Asian Persuasion Blend)
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
961 thanks in 384 posts

RE: Yin Yang - Limited Edition (AKA Asian Persuasion Blend)
10-10-2012 9:54 PM

ExoticaXS sounds just about right to me. I'm Asian, and many a time have white guys gushed all poetic about how Asian women are so "exotic." Being surrounded by them my entire life, I'm like "psh... whatever."

Exotica also sounds plausible in SteveO's brand name lineup.

Cohesion, Ascend, Evolve, Exotica... yep, sounds right.

Cohesion, Ascend, Evolve, Yin Yang... no dice.
10-10-2012 9:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Mars82, SteveO, paradigmshift

smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 88 posts

10-10-2012 9:59 PM

I think Oriental-XS would better suit this product since(if) this product is designed to attract Far East Asians.
10-10-2012 9:59 PM
Thanks given by kentdave
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
176 thanks in 94 posts

10-10-2012 10:08 PM

(10-10-2012 10:52 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Something I just noticed that my label machine did which has me laughing for a while. I love that machineSmile, but this time it took the Yin Yang label and made it come out as "In Yang" which as offensive as it might be and certainly not my intent, but it kind of makes a point. After all isn't that what we want to accomplish with this blend?

that's not good, you definitely don't want to offend your customers. i'll take that off your hands for you, i don't take offense easily Big Grin
10-10-2012 10:08 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1668
Thanks received:
1291 thanks in 727 posts

10-10-2012 10:20 PM

(10-10-2012 9:54 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Cohesion, Ascend, Evolve, Exotica... yep, sounds right.

Cohesion, Ascend, Evolve, Yin Yang... no dice.

Just like the poem:
Roses are red, Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme, this doesn't
Confused

Great to see fellow Asians pitching in. Ryusei is right. This looks like a winner for Asians.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 10:23 PM by Mars82.)
10-10-2012 10:20 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
176 thanks in 94 posts

10-10-2012 10:23 PM

(10-10-2012 9:22 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Seems that Androstadienone and Androstenone are absent in this mix. Would this be a purely social one?

personally -none has never worked well for me w/ asians (i'm asian myself). 1 spray of AMMO, 1 drop of Nude (not Nude Alpha mind you) and i have seen people feeling uncomfortable, even some guys.

although i think if i added socials/comforting elements, then a touch of -none would have been ok.

on the other hand, -Androstanone has worked very well for me, and the (asian) girls love to touch me w/ this on.

steve i think you should come up with a whole asian line, i think it would sell.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 10:25 PM by kentdave.)
10-10-2012 10:23 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1291 thanks in 727 posts

10-10-2012 10:37 PM

You're quite right Kentdave. When I wear mones with Androstenone I get mixed reactions. East Asians (Japanese, Chinese) ignore me, but with Southeast Asians (Malaysians, Filipinos), there seems to be some attraction. This is with Nude Alpha, OD and AV. That's why I always use Androstadienone with my applications.

I would want to try this new Asian mix. It might be an all-around, broad-spectrum blend for the different Asian ethnicities. It might even work for Caucasians too.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 10:38 PM by Mars82.)
10-10-2012 10:37 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
176 thanks in 94 posts

10-10-2012 10:45 PM

(10-10-2012 10:37 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  It might even work for Caucasians too.

yes, i'm starting to think that comfort and connection might be more important than all the alpha mixes. sure there should always be an underlying base of masculinity else it's friendzone time, but comfort/connection/fun should be at the forefront if we were to see more action.

this is probably why as3's mixes worked well, caused he always had Androstadienone .

of course, for a more sexually charged setting like clubbing, then you're gonna want to up the dial on the alphas a bit more.
10-10-2012 10:45 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, SteveO
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1291 thanks in 727 posts

10-10-2012 11:19 PM

Right on Kent. I'd rather have the sweet type mix that makes the girls horny than the horny type of mix that would make girls turn their backs (unless it is to bend over haha).

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-10-2012 11:19 PM
Thanks given by kentdave, SteveO
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1481 thanks in 510 posts

10-10-2012 11:48 PM

(10-10-2012 9:22 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Went to sleep last night and woke up to find this new offering under the Christmas tree. Wow!

Seems that Androstadienone and Androstenone are absent in this mix. Would this be a purely social one? Anyway, there's always CohesionXS to add to the blend just in case. Sorry, I'm not very familiar as to which of the molecules are sexual and/or social. All I know is Androstenone for sexual and Androstadienone /Est for comfort.

I haven't received my order yet (the mail system in my place is damn slow that's why I know why it is called snail mail), but now I'm thinking of placing another order for this Oriental Magnet. I'm wondering if this would work for both East and Southeast Asians. If it does, it can be called ExoticaXS as in "the Exotic Orient."

I like the name: ExoticaXS very much. If I use it I'll make sure I hook you up.

There is actually .125 mcg of Androstenone per spray. Not enough to put in the ingredients, but enough to make the necessary impact. I did a lot of going back and reading old PheroTalk posts on MX200 and what the general consensus was that it was mostly social and status with a hint of sexual. This was the same directions my molecule calculations was taking me anyway.

Of course this being a Limited Edition based on feedback I'm sure some tweaks will be made. I presume that their will be those who amplify the signature by adding Androstenone blends and others to it and see where it takes them. That's what makes this exciting tooSmile

As I mentioned though, here in the Memphis area the Asian community is really tight-nit. I have not been able to meet, or for that matter, discover where they even go. A bunch do go to my church but even then they kind of sit in groups. who doesn't love an Asian girl? I know I do. When I finally got the blend together I was actually quite taken back when for the very first time since I have been going to church this one super hottie Filipino girl smiled and made eye contact. Typically its the little teenyboppers who always flirt because you're damned to hell if you even have impure thoughts about them and damned to prison if you have more than thoughtsSmile. LOL - GOD has an amazing sense of irony to his humor.

So yeah I really like the name Exotica-XS.
(10-10-2012 10:20 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Just like the poem:
Roses are red, Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme, this doesn't
Confused

Great to see fellow Asians pitching in. Ryusei is right. This looks like a winner for Asians.
One of my favorite poems is:

Roses are red, Pickles are green
I like your legs and whats in betweenP

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 11:51 PM by SteveO.)
10-10-2012 11:48 PM
Thanks given by Mars82

TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 208
Thanks received:
523 thanks in 168 posts

10-11-2012 12:21 AM

ExoticaXS feels like it should be reserved for a very sexual female mix that I would want to give to a female thats close to me Big Grin

I'll throw one out there that feels neutral and traditionally Asian, I don't think has been suggested..

OrientXS or OrientalXS
10-11-2012 12:21 AM
Thanks given by SteveO

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Limited Edition Products would you like to see SteveO 279 21,399 06-24-2013 9:25 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  Evolve XS Oil - Available as Limited Edition SteveO 8 1,227 03-15-2013 3:20 PM
Last Post: alphavitea
  Limited Edition Section Upgrade SteveO 5 662 02-27-2013 8:38 PM
Last Post: SteveO
  Madame-XS - New Limited Edition for the ladies SteveO 19 1,667 10-10-2012 9:43 AM
Last Post: Lexy
  First Limited Edition Release: Prowl-XS for Men! SteveO 35 3,299 10-10-2012 5:46 AM
Last Post: Fman