Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
What Limited Edition Products would you like to see
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

What Limited Edition Products would you like to see
08-31-2012 8:53 PM

I have a lot of ideas to add some products on a limited edition run but as always community feedback is very important to me.

I've gotten some of my best ideas for blends from girlfriends just telling me what they wanted out of a mix. Any idea's you have for a new blend will be taken into consideration.

If a suggestion makes it to the Limited Edition Stage that person will get a coupon for a free one. If they order something else I'll include it with the order, but if not they will need to pay their own shipping.

If a suggestion makes it to an actual product the person who suggested it will get 25% of the items retail price for the entire first week from all sales or $50, whichever is higher. In either case the funds will be issued as a Gift Certificate for store credit only.

I'm not going to be picky on molecules but community submitted blends shouldn't be identical but have a different ratio of molecules. In other words Bob submits we should use Alpha Androstenol at 5mcg and Beta Androstenol at 6 mcg. Then Susan says it should be reversed. In this case Bob still gets all the credit. Just be fair and look out for one another. Make suggestions on other community members submitted blends but the person who submitted the original still gets the credit. I just want this to be fun for everyone and not turn into some big type of troll fest.

Be happy and enjoy life.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-31-2012 8:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: What Limited Edition Products would you like to see
09-01-2012 5:16 AM

Hi there Steveo.

Don't know if this is exactly what you are asking, but i would love to try a limited edition of Ascend without cops, or at least without the stinky ones.

By the way, I think this limited edition idea of yours is awesome.

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
09-01-2012 5:16 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-01-2012 9:43 AM

SteveO's Cougar Mix
09-01-2012 9:43 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

09-01-2012 10:37 AM

Ok...I will throw this out there and maybe something can come of it. I am looking for a standalone product to replace the 2 that I have to use now. In order for me to get the results that I want I am forced to use 2 products. One oil based and one in alchohol based. I cant seem to get the great results I require from just one of them. jump

Here is my thing.....when I am out, I like for my socials to jump out at people. I want them to hit them hard and quick. But I also like a sexxxy base line behind it. Kind of giving the impression of fun and sexy. This has requred me to build an oil mix that is comprised of high -none with low amounts balancing/stablizing molecules. So high -none with small amounts of Androstanone, Androstadienone , and nols. Then in another application area I have my 70%, 30% alchohol mix that has high amounts of Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, banol, dheas, epi-Androsterone and Androstadienone . As time goes on and we conversate more the so the socials start to slow and the sexy bassline takes over to steer things more sexual. It works really well but its a pain in the ass having to use two delivery systems. I just cant get the correct diffusion rates with one product.

I know....its probably impossible to have the best of both worlds, but I figured I would throw out problem and see if you can solve it as I check out the hook wile my DJ revolves it.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
09-01-2012 10:37 AM

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-01-2012 11:07 AM

(09-01-2012 9:43 AM)JAYCEE Wrote:  SteveO's Cougar Mix

+1 for Cougar Bait-XS

...You're alright JAYCEE, you're alright lol. Heard great things about this mix.
09-01-2012 11:07 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-01-2012 4:28 PM

I would like a women's version of a cougar mix as in I am the cougar. I want something that is youthful and full of vitality but still classy. And sexy of course.
09-01-2012 4:28 PM
pherogal
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-01-2012 6:40 PM

I'd like to see a blend with the following 3 elements:

1. Makes the wearer popular, but still very approachable. Makes people want to be around them.
2. Makes people want to give them things and do things for them.
3. Has a lingering effect, meaning people still think about them long after seeing and being around them.

I've had experiences with blends that give me effect #1 and #2 and sometimes both. And sometimes even all 3, but I have to wear a mix of different blends to get all 3. At least, I'm pretty sure it's the mix of different ones. I rarely ever wear just one, but the few times that I have, I usually don't see many hits.

Would love to have one be the one Rock Star potion that has people still thinking about me the next day and looking forward to seeing me again.

The interesting thing is that for the times I've experienced this, it seems to happen more often with women than men.

Hope this helps. There may already be a blend out there that does all 3, but I either haven't tried it or I already have it, but the effects aren't very strong/obvious for me.

Thanks!

Androtics - Instant Shine, IS/B, IS/A, MX397, MX335, MX235, TUTH, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, CTTM, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102, P109
Alpha Dreams- Charme, Glace, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Love Potion:Audacious,B2,Balm Bomb,BANG!,Blatant Invitation,Cougar Potion,Cuddle Bunny,Dominance,Focus Potion,G2,Gotcha!fLace,La Femme Mystere,La Femme Noire,Leather,Lumina,Mother's Little Helper,OpenWindows,Sexology,Sexpionage,S​uper Sexy for Women,Swimming with Sharks,Teddy Potion BB,TMI, Topper,
Love Scent - Scent of Eros, EoW
Pheromone XS- Desire Me Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe, Tease, Bliss, Cohesion, Connection, Madame, XS103, XS110, XS111, EST
09-01-2012 6:40 PM
SteveO
Vendor

09-01-2012 7:07 PM

(09-01-2012 6:40 PM)pherogal Wrote:  I'd like to see a blend with the following 3 elements:

1. Makes the wearer popular, but still very approachable. Makes people want to be around them.
2. Makes people want to give them things and do things for them.
3. Has a lingering effect, meaning people still think about them long after seeing and being around them.

I've had experiences with blends that give me effect #1 and #2 and sometimes both. And sometimes even all 3, but I have to wear a mix of different blends to get all 3. At least, I'm pretty sure it's the mix of different ones. I rarely ever wear just one, but the few times that I have, I usually don't see many hits.

Would love to have one be the one Rock Star potion that has people still thinking about me the next day and looking forward to seeing me again.

The interesting thing is that for the times I've experienced this, it seems to happen more often with women than men.

Hope this helps. There may already be a blend out there that does all 3, but I either haven't tried it or I already have it, but the effects aren't very strong/obvious for me.

Thanks!

You should give Vibe-XS a go. I think this pretty much describes it to a T

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-01-2012 7:07 PM

pherogal
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-01-2012 9:39 PM

(09-01-2012 7:07 PM)SteveO Wrote:  You should give Vibe-XS a go. I think this pretty much describes it to a T

Oooo perfect Steve, I just ordered this yesterday so it's on the way to me right now! Can't wait, thanks!

Androtics - Instant Shine, IS/B, IS/A, MX397, MX335, MX235, TUTH, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, CTTM, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102, P109
Alpha Dreams- Charme, Glace, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Love Potion:Audacious,B2,Balm Bomb,BANG!,Blatant Invitation,Cougar Potion,Cuddle Bunny,Dominance,Focus Potion,G2,Gotcha!fLace,La Femme Mystere,La Femme Noire,Leather,Lumina,Mother's Little Helper,OpenWindows,Sexology,Sexpionage,S​uper Sexy for Women,Swimming with Sharks,Teddy Potion BB,TMI, Topper,
Love Scent - Scent of Eros, EoW
Pheromone XS- Desire Me Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe, Tease, Bliss, Cohesion, Connection, Madame, XS103, XS110, XS111, EST
09-01-2012 9:39 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-01-2012 10:04 PM

Going to second Halo's Cougar Mix for a woman - because sorry - nothing has been as drop dead SEXXAY as Chris' original Pharmacom Cougar. Dr. Stone tried to get it right for LP but the Stone version is still more social than the original which was SCHWING for the fences HOT MAMA! And I have ordered and tried every Cougar-ish mix there is I think and there is nothing smoking hot in this space. There just isn't.

Dead sexy, confident - a bit of fun maybe - Rita Hayworth and Mae West...like when Stella McCartney did Stella the perfume - she did the rose at exactly the fullest possible expansion of bloom...she wanted the bottle to EXPLODE rose...that's the type of Phero for a cougar - It EXPLODES woman. Not girl. She's been there, done that, and she's going to show you a thing or to - please keep your hands and feet inside the ride until it comes to a complete And final stop. :-). If you could somehow capture that in a bottle - you'd have it.

We have already talked about the need for a PTSD blend for vets...hope that one is coming soon...millions of them out there...

I'd like to describe a bonding blend in some detail - has the butterflies of a DHEAS - maybe the T-Doc to reset memory (BUFFERED well) some Androstadienone for love and cuddles, B-Nol for communication, something to lower aggression and create safety, - basically a truly designed as a fall in love/reset memory/enhance communication blend that long term couples could use to "reset the picture"

That's it for now... :-)

My Best,
Shelly B
09-01-2012 10:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First Limited Edition Release: Prowl-XS for Men! SteveO 37 11,052 06-07-2015 2:46 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Evolve XS Oil - Available as Limited Edition SteveO 8 3,391 03-15-2013 4:20 PM
Last Post: alphavitea
  Limited Edition Section Upgrade SteveO 5 1,622 02-27-2013 9:38 PM
Last Post: SteveO
  Yin Yang - Limited Edition (AKA Asian Persuasion Blend) SteveO 57 16,083 11-04-2012 11:21 PM
Last Post: SteveO
  Madame-XS - New Limited Edition for the ladies SteveO 19 5,222 10-10-2012 10:43 AM
Last Post: Lexy