Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Year long user need some help
fender23
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Heart Year long user need some help
05-09-2017 10:15 PM

So I've been using a variety of products for about a year with relative success my favorite product was evolve. However, I decided to stop using about 4 months ago. However, after I stopped using including getting rid of all product's I am still seeing extreme hit's and I mean like borderline overdose in hits where women feel extreme sexual tension with me within about 25 meters and men look at me weirdly. It will not go away, in fact if anything it's getting worse especially since it's warming up outside. At this point I am concerned my pheromone signature is permanently shifted.

Now I originally thought it would go away eventually, it hasn't yet and I have tried several different soaps and shampoos including scent removal ones, I have washed all my clothes and sheets several times with different detergents. As a college student I got a new backpack because I am pretty sure I spilled a bottle of swoon in my old one, I even sprayed everything in my apartment with the best anti-odor spray on the market. I am still getting uncomfortable level hits, especially in close spaces like the bus or elevator where it's effecting my daily life negatively.

Has anyone else been left with permanent effects? I don't know what else to do I've searched for ways to remove buildup but its been too long and I've tried all suggestions.
05-09-2017 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Year long user need some help
05-10-2017 2:20 AM

Some people is paying tonnes of money to get attention and dying to be in your shoe. How is getting sexual hit becoming a problem? Wacko2
05-10-2017 2:20 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2017 3:22 AM

(05-10-2017 2:20 AM)lone ranger Wrote:  Some people is paying tonnes of money to get attention and dying to be in your shoe. How is getting sexual hit becoming a problem? Wacko2

Exactly!!

It is an asset. I wish to be in your shoes. It is better problem to solve than not getting any attention from girls.
05-10-2017 3:22 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2017 8:15 AM

(05-09-2017 10:15 PM)fender23 Wrote:  So I've been using a variety of products for about a year with relative success my favorite product was evolve. However, I decided to stop using about 4 months ago. However, after I stopped using including getting rid of all product's I am still seeing extreme hit's and I mean like borderline overdose in hits where women feel extreme sexual tension with me within about 25 meters and men look at me weirdly. It will not go away, in fact if anything it's getting worse especially since it's warming up outside. At this point I am concerned my pheromone signature is permanently shifted.

Now I originally thought it would go away eventually, it hasn't yet and I have tried several different soaps and shampoos including scent removal ones, I have washed all my clothes and sheets several times with different detergents. As a college student I got a new backpack because I am pretty sure I spilled a bottle of swoon in my old one, I even sprayed everything in my apartment with the best anti-odor spray on the market. I am still getting uncomfortable level hits, especially in close spaces like the bus or elevator where it's effecting my daily life negatively.

Has anyone else been left with permanent effects? I don't know what else to do I've searched for ways to remove buildup but its been too long and I've tried all suggestions.
I'd say it's not a permanent signature change but rather that you have changed in how you hold yourself, present yourself and maybe how you make eye contact and interact with people? This sounds more plausible to me than a residual mone effect.
05-10-2017 8:15 AM

HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-10-2017 8:32 AM

I agree. Take a look back at yourself and try to detect any differences in how you conduct yourself. I bet your interpersonal communication characteristics are changed for the better and you are more Alpha. Go with it!!!

Cheers,
HED

(05-10-2017 8:15 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  I'd say it's not a permanent signature change but rather that you have changed in how you hold yourself, present yourself and maybe how you make eye contact and interact with people? This sounds more plausible to me than a residual mone effect.

05-10-2017 8:32 AM
fender23
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2017 9:06 AM

My personality has changed which is a good thing, but I'm not talking about your average hit which is relatively mild, I'm literally talking about pretty much what most people consider to be an overdose.

Like as in women around me become legitimately wet just being in my presense and I can smell it and they play with their hair/fix there pants and guys become uncomfortable (signs of nervousness like shaking). Ill give you some examples, when I go to the gym girls next to me with their friends talk in a turned on voice and have literally said things like, "My legs just got so sore" and their friends say ,"Me too omg..." on several occasions. Now in a club or somewhere I am trying to get laid I'd be okay with this but it makes normal activities extremely uncomfortable at times and being around family awkward.

The only plausable explainations of are that my phermone signature changed or I spilled some evolve or something in my carpet so I am constantly exposed.
05-10-2017 9:06 AM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-10-2017 9:13 AM

(05-10-2017 9:06 AM)fender23 Wrote:  My personality has changed which is a good thing, but I'm not talking about your average hit which is relatively mild, I'm literally talking about pretty much what most people consider to be an overdose.

Like as in women around me become legitimately wet just being in my presense and I can smell it and they play with their hair/fix there pants and guys become uncomfortable (signs of nervousness like shaking). Ill give you some examples, when I go to the gym girls next to me with their friends talk in a turned on voice and have literally said things like, "My legs just got so sore" and their friends say ,"Me too omg..." on several occasions. Now in a club or somewhere I am trying to get laid I'd be okay with this but it makes normal activities extremely uncomfortable at times and being around family awkward.

The only plausable explainations of are that my phermone signature changed or I spilled some evolve or something in my carpet so I am constantly exposed.

So can I assume you are a walking pheromone man. I am so dead envious. Girl in love
05-10-2017 9:13 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-10-2017 11:14 AM

OP,

If it's not all in your head, the chances are that you have a shit ton of mones absorbed in your clothing. You just need to wash them a few times at high temperature with a good clean detergent and, if that doesn't get rid of the mones, you will have to replace them. I have had a few woolen jackets ruined with a build up of mones over time and could still smell the mones despite repeated washes.

Mones do build up on the skin in my experience, despite the proclamations of some pontificating halfwits who claim mones only last 4.2345 hours (or whatever), but they do not last for months.

If it is not your clothing, chances are your body language is fubared. It happens with constant mone usage because you are primed to be looking for reactions every time you go out. Most non-pheromone users don't walk around in a constant state of attention to the details of the most minute microreactions of others (to be later reported on the forums as a pheromone success story).

Over time that will carry over into your body language and fuck up your vibe. If that's the case, the solution is easy - relax, have normal interactions, and stop worrying so much about what other people are thinking or doing. Chances are they are not signaling sexual interest or competitiveness, they are just wondering why the fuck you're scrutinising them so intently.

A
05-10-2017 11:14 AM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

05-10-2017 11:29 AM

Stop feeding the trolls
05-10-2017 11:29 AM
fender23
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2017 11:49 AM

(05-10-2017 11:29 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Stop feeding the trolls

I wish I was trolling man it makes many people feel uncomfortable around me.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 11:56 AM by fender23.)
05-10-2017 11:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Back from a 4 year long hibernation Styrman 5 801 06-25-2019 2:40 AM
Last Post: Booshman
  Long time Androtics user, now feel lost :( DevilJin 12 2,130 03-07-2018 10:04 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  New member - long time user (hits included within) Ancillian 14 5,077 08-13-2015 2:28 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Long overdue and long intro MoneMau5 8 3,420 10-29-2012 12:31 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter
  Long time Phero user..trying to graduate to the next level. roni 18 5,820 11-16-2011 12:02 AM
Last Post: roni