Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
XXX Rated
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XXX Rated
05-19-2017 7:32 AM

(05-19-2017 5:42 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  There is no way to be precise, and the biggest variable is people imo.

I think its a matter of having enough on, rather than an exact amount.

exactly. I always find it laughable when people say .... I use 1.5 drops.... 2 drops and I OD. first of all how do u measure half a drop ? maybe it was 3/4 of a drop. and i don't believe half a drop would change anything anyway. lately I'm leaning towards agreeing with garry. .. just slather it on like any other cologne. I don't think any of us would expect to put 2 drops of our favorite cologne and expect people to smell us.... but we expect it with mones.

I'm starting to think that people don't see results not because they're ODing but because they're simply not wearing enough.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-19-2017 7:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

05-19-2017 12:01 PM

(05-19-2017 7:32 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  exactly. I always find it laughable when people say .... I use 1.5 drops.... 2 drops and I OD.

Im guessing for most people the first problem is diffusion that causes inconsistancies. If its cold the molecules dont move as well - get closer. Or your not moving around and generate body heat, or its unscented without a cover scent that carries the molecules, or its a product like M3X that burns slowly off the body, then you may not see results as expected.

Jumping up and down a minute, walking, go indoors if possible, or try letting the blend sit on your skin 1 1/2-3 hours then see if results change before adjusting dose. Also shake the bottle up before applying.

Quoted from Thundr off the main M3X Thread: = MORE IS NOT BETTER WITH ANDROSTENONE
If 2 sprays of anything are not yielding results, try reducing down first instead of up. Most phero products have both blatant and subtle effects. Neither will be evident when you have too much e.none for your natural signature. Too much e.none for your person will create an invisibility cloak on the rest of the molecules in the formula and youre gonna casper.

Latinas and black girls usually have a higher tolerance for that e.none molecule at an earlier age hence early reports of heavy hitting from that demographic.

(05-18-2017 10:30 AM)dsouza Wrote:  @DataDragon....
This is what seems to confuse me as well.. Just a month back I had ordered from thundr and the m3x came in plastic bottles not glass ones. Is he resorting back to the plastic bottles with regular 2 sprays dosage again?

Not a big deal, we now know he has both plastic and glass. Its just important for people to mention in their posts if using plastic or glass when discussing your dosage.

(05-18-2017 8:16 AM)james mathers Wrote:  DD you sure have hit the ground running for a post newbie yet phero veteran. You've gone from 11 posts about 5 days ago to 33 pretty quick ....what's the sudden rush of enthusiasm for? Lol

No rush, I'm just reading a lot right now to find what products may work well for me and will contribute here and there when I'm using one of them or have questions.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 12:09 PM by DataDragon.)
05-19-2017 12:01 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-28-2022 2:59 AM

After a few years I'm back again, and mainly cause I'm running low on M3X...again.

I will take the opportunity to once again that thundr for his great products and service.
I use M3X, often in conjunction with Core, Imprint and lately Grav in many settings.
In social setting it's lots of fun.
In work settings I have done very well with M3X too. It has added significantly to both my income and fun on the job.
Victory

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
08-28-2022 2:59 AM

Share This Thread