Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
XXX Rated
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XXX Rated
09-15-2015 8:32 AM

Not even close IMO, I'd say that 3X is an evolution of Praetoria (which I had great results with). It seems fundamentally different in some way however and my palette just isn't quite sophisticated enough to readily articulate it. On one hand it's a bit more in your face, less refined but it has an underlying social or sexual component that makes it work. I have found that if you can keep someone exposed for a prolonged period of time (15 minutes or so) it as a tremendous ongoing affect.

I posted a report o Praetoria a while back where I was out at a bar and was in line for drinks, good looking guy was behind me in line and we got close to a group of younger gals (I'm 57, guess he was 35 or so gals mid 20's). They looked right by me to him and all three actively hit him up. Couple in front of me took a few minutes to sort drink order out an they were all touchy feely with him till about 30 seconds after I left...poor guy was left with this unbelievably quizzical look on his face...basically what just happened nd how did I fuck it up?

I don't think that 3X has quite that initial impact potential but it seem to be much stickier. I had multiple young things hang around for 20-30 minutes or more with Preatoria based on just literally walking by and making eye contact. With 3x I think it takes slightly more work to open someone initially but the chemical hook is set much deeper if you can keep them interested and engaged for a few minutes.
09-15-2015 8:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

09-16-2015 1:06 PM

(09-15-2015 8:32 AM)DWR Wrote:  Not even close IMO, I'd say that 3X is an evolution of Praetoria (which I had great results with).

I posted a report o Praetoria a while back where I was out at a bar and was in line for drinks...

I'm so glad you tested and used Praetoria, I also wrote up a review and the results were also fantastic. I just got 3X on Saturday and tested it that night, great convo and really fluid while talking to this Peruvian hottie. I was drinking a lot that night and ended my night gracefully by leaving before I turned into a mess.

More testing needs to be done but initial results on 3X are promising.
09-16-2015 1:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-16-2015 5:52 PM

Very similar yet so different, hope you can help pin the variation down. I love both of them, wish I had more Praetoria.
09-16-2015 5:52 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-18-2017 5:25 AM

M3X Update
I now have the latest version of M3X and used it solo on 4 occasions: daytime, social, club, house party. 2-4 sprays.

My latest version seems even heavier on the none. Cant smell much of it at first but the none smell builds up, and after 6hr+ (or next day) the none smell is strong.
Both on myself and my clothes around the app.

For me the apparent more none gives M3X a more serious or darker vibe, slightly less upbeat a bit more serious but also more sexual, deep and has more pull.
The only reason I think it has more none is due to the smell, not sure if anything else has changed.

But what I do notice is more pull and more sexual. This mix means business.
Women will go out of their way to walk around me or be near me.

Whilst it does not have a fallout effect where they chase or send a thousand texts the next day, I do find M3X has a memory effect when I interact with the person after some time. Like I am not starting from zero.

It still has the spiderweb effect for most caught in its aura.
Perfect for clubs, bars, parties.
Kino was easy and smooth and well received.
Eye contact is deep and long.
Hugs are long and tight often turn into grinding/rubbing.
M3X is sexual, escalation is a must.
Also recommended for direct approach.
Effects noted on ages 20-40, though much better with known 20-25yo.
Easy closing with was someone I last closed a couple months ago also with M3X.

There was a 5th use where it was M3X 4 sprays + Sex Magnet 6" in a club.
Logistics were bad, i was with friends so wasnt expecting anything.
I did get some strong hits though. Location was edge of dance floor ftr.
Well dressed Asian lady 40-45 who's bf kept dragging her back as she kept dancing closer lol
Cute anglo woman 30-35 who was seated with a group of friends, dragged a random to dance and get closer to me, got my attention, held eye contact then extended her hand and I high fived her. She kept dancing suggestively at me while the random who at first thought it was his lucky night was now trying hard to get her attention. After a couple minutes she walked back to her friends.
Things could get a little crazy with that kinda mix....

Awesome work once again Mr thundr
[Image: 5-star-rating.jpg]

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2017 5:54 AM by Pheroman.)
03-18-2017 5:25 AM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-15-2017 9:54 PM

(03-18-2017 5:25 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  M3X Update
I now have the latest version of M3X and used it solo on 4 occasions: daytime, social, club, house party. 2-4 sprays.

The website suggestion was only 1-2 sprays, I have currently stopped at 2. You used up to 4 with better results with your new version? What scent do you have?

(03-18-2017 5:25 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  For me the apparent more none gives M3X a more serious or darker vibe, slightly less upbeat a bit more serious but also more sexual, deep and has more pull.

But what I do notice is more pull and more sexual. This mix means business.
Women will go out of their way to walk around me or be near me.

So you still got the velcro effect with even more pull without approach it seems? Was stronger with higher dose to you?

-Original version review: People want to talk to me and be with me

This happened without you opening them? Anyone approach you without you initiating? or acting on the velcro effect to engage? Referring to strangers. Or just looks.

--Kino was easy and smooth and well received.
-Women are comfortable being close and being touchy feely. Not always sexual, but like southern European

New version is more sexual, did you get same or more kino then before? And did you notice anyone on cold pickups kino? Or kino without you initiating on strangers?

Just trying to get a feel for what I should be seeing as I adjust doses also...

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 10:03 PM by DataDragon.)
05-15-2017 9:54 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

05-17-2017 10:36 AM

Hi,

(05-15-2017 9:54 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  The website suggestion was only 1-2 sprays, I have currently stopped at 2. You used up to 4 with better results with your new version? What scent do you have?

I try lots of things and generally decide on my experience how i use anything i have.
I go out with no assumptions or theories. I just test and see what happens.
Yes. 4 sprays + sex magnet. Was awesome.
My M3X is unscented. Lately I have been adding Code or 1 Million but i only add the smallest amount to barely cover the mone smell.

Quote:So you still got the velcro effect with even more pull without approach it seems? Was stronger with higher dose to you?
I find women will hover around me, walk past, bump into me, hold eye contact from a distance and all the usual stuff they do to get attention.
Rarely do they open me, and i generally open them.
When I do they often stay close and appear to not want to leave.
Generally strangers or people I have never met or spoken to previously.
My report are mostly about people i have never met before or dont see very often if I have.

Quote:New version is more sexual, did you get same or more kino then before? And did you notice anyone on cold pickups kino? Or kino without you initiating on strangers?

I don't know if it actually changed or its just my impression that the -none smell is stronger. I got a few bottles a while ago and this seems even better.

Yes kino on cold pickups, people never met before.
Again I generally initiate then try to calibrate. Often they will initiate kino or a hi 5 or tap my arm though.
Not everyone I meet wants to bang me, far from it. It just makes the process a lot more enjoyable and smooth.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
05-17-2017 10:36 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-17-2017 10:52 AM

Important to note which bottle you guys are using. Thundr has used two. A plastic one which was always mixed for a default of two sprays, and a newer glass one, where the old volume per spray would be cut in half. (4 new = 2 old)

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-17-2017 10:52 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

05-17-2017 11:28 AM

(05-17-2017 10:52 AM)Spars Wrote:  Important to note which bottle you guys are using. Thundr has used two. A plastic one which was always mixed for a default of two sprays, and a newer glass one, where the old volume per spray would be cut in half. (4 new = 2 old)

I used 2-4 sprays with the old plastic bottles as I do now with a rectangular glass bottle.
I am over 40 and have no adverse reactions to A1.
I am also seeing good social effects day after.

05-17-2017 11:28 AM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-17-2017 1:04 PM

Can you share a photo of the 'glass' bottle. It seems I have the plastic one, even though this bottle in the photo was purchased in the past 30 days.

At 3 sprays with this bottle the initial iois seem to attract black women and older white women more then at 2 sprays which was more of a range and younger as well. I think this is the 2 spray calibrated version plastic bottle then.

I will share in the main thread, but its strengths I've found so far seem to be toward specialty uses:
Getting a woman who is in an existing relationship to open up more sexually and experiment or try new things, or at least be open about what they really like from the disinhibition.
Getting a woman to agree to date or sex, or in places they would normally be more reserved become more open to things.
Getting a woman to open up about how she honestly feels about a subject, such as what she likes sexually. Verbal Filters where they hold back what they think are off.

- Far Range, at minimum 10+ feet and likely far more with this version.
- When you open, first women seem more chatty and see you as friendly, then more open and comfortable, and then seem to become open with kino and asking out or openly discussing what you have in mind. There is a lot of androstenone in here so sexual direction is possible.
- Fast Hitter, but seems to take 1 1/2-2 hours on the skin minimum before exposure to others to work best. Using right away gets less iois and therefore may take 10 minutes or more for the other parts to hit them.
- Disinhibition is similar to alcohol intoxication a bit. I am testing this now more in depth.
- Great for PUA who is already going to approach and talk to women, events, dinners, parties, or time when you will be in their proximity for a bit. Makes everything a bit easier.
- Lazy man hits on people who have a possible reason in their mind to open you. Salespeople, cashiers, waittresses, customer service are example targets. These are more enthusastic greetings with interest then their normal. I tested in same environments without mones and get far more stranger friendly reactions then these. When they have no reason to open, such as walking by in a store to a stranger, there are approach indicators but dont act so far.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 2:25 PM by DataDragon.)
05-17-2017 1:04 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-17-2017 2:38 PM

(05-17-2017 10:52 AM)Spars Wrote:  Important to note which bottle you guys are using. Thundr has used two. A plastic one which was always mixed for a default of two sprays, and a newer glass one, where the old volume per spray would be cut in half. (4 new = 2 old)

How many people besides Pheroman have used the newer bottles?.. I have 3 on the way should be arriving any day!

And how do we know 4 sprays = 2 of the older bottle? Just guessing? Thundr should state something here if he really did change the formula or dispenser.

There was no mention of a modified M3X.

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 2:39 PM by dsouza.)
05-17-2017 2:38 PM

Share This Thread