Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
XS177 – Brute
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1040
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

RE: XS177 – Brute
08-15-2016 7:31 PM

(08-15-2016 6:10 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Been using Brute and Naked Gun off and on, and so far for me, brute is kicking the naked gun's ass... For me anyways.  2 sprays each time.

Brute has "sexy ass mother fucker" written all over it and is very attractive. You will get attention. And a lot of it. It's probably one of the better attention grabbers I've seen in a while. Chicks seem to crave your attention yearning to be in your business.

It's giving off an "I'm am the shit" aura... I'm an asshole, but I'm the shit! Like a Rockstar!

I love the attention but dammm! It can be trouble!

With my girl in the supermarket I'm being stared at by at least 8 different females including 6 cashiers. One had just gotten in, and happy to see me (she admires me). She made a horrible attempt at hiding her jealousy as she's standing there staring at me from afar, with an intense look, noting I'm with my girl.

All the other women, still glancing at me, to the point that my girl (has a very high awareness level), starts getting uncomfortable and is trying mightily to hurry things up to leave the supermarket! I  mean it got a bit crazy and awkward.

It's not like they haven't seen us before. But it seems like Brute's vibe had females sort of lusting.

Anyways, Brute has shown a lot more for me than the Naked Gun so far in my early trials. I just know every time I've worn it, I find myself saying "I like Brute!" And I've never been a fan of cops, but I believe the cops in Brute really creates the women's intrigue.

Yeah, I would like to wear it for the solid attention it brings, but I'm testing FiveCrux A--1 now, so I have to wait on my personal priorities. :-P Got some good social opportunities coming up, but I can't use Brute. I have to resist. I'm almost out of that bottle too. I find Brute to be a huge surprise in all my stuff.

It's good to hear you using it and writing about it. Thanks V-Nice.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 9:22 PM by Androcles.)
08-15-2016 7:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
992 thanks in 422 posts

08-23-2016 8:19 PM

Keep up with the reporting the community appreciates you taking one for the team. I myself have sworn off xs-beta mixes because I've also been felt burned in the past.

The Dude abides...
08-23-2016 8:19 PM
Thanks given by Androcles
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

08-27-2016 9:11 PM

(08-23-2016 8:19 PM)andromun Wrote:  Keep up with the reporting the community appreciates you taking one for the team. I myself have sworn off xs-beta mixes because I've also been felt burned in the past.

Thanks Andromun. Will do!

Not sure how many I will buy and try going forward. This one was free and just happened to really work for me. No placebo. It really worked for me for my purposes. That dramatic! *** Androcles is serious****

I will be getting SOB oil soon and I'll see how that works. If it can do what Brute does, I'll be happy.

Not many mones I possess at this time work for me better than going mone free. The few that do, are my keepers to restock.
08-27-2016 9:11 PM

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 238 posts

08-28-2016 6:56 PM

(08-04-2016 4:02 PM)Androcles Wrote:  Thanks V-Nice. You could even write a one-liner. I trust what you write.

A few years ago I read your Taboo review. Your Taboo review was awesome!
Back then, I was inspired to buy it. You had excitement in your writing style. I liked that a lot!

Tried and true, you were absolutely right about the reactions on Taboo you described. I've had those just the same. It was just over 2 years ago when first used Taboo. Amazing attractant sauce when used properly.

Since then, I have figured out the best uses for Taboo for myself and have applied the use case accordingly.

Back to Brute...

Yeah, I'm almost out of the freebie I got from SteveO. I really like it. I hope that when I actually purchase Brute that the next bottle is consistent. I'm afraid of that.

GOA is my top standalone mone. I achieve what I want from it consistently and the price is a bargain.

M3X is my next standalone, followed by Brute; however, I've paired GOA with Brute and I've found the combination to be better than both GOA or M3X standalone.

GOA + Brute is wonderful. My top combo right now, when I'm not testing and use it for a personal mission. I'll write about this in my Journal later. I have a lot of reasons. I'm still collecting remarkable data.

I'm still on a mission to test all my mones out, and will still test Brute alone, but folks will see me write about different mones that I test when I can. Once I'm done with all my testing later this year, I will just buy what works for me and never buy again what doesn't and of course share my results.

Who knows about which ones or combos will top GOA+Brute?

I can't wait to find out if there is.

Very nice bro !
I was wondering if GOA + Brute is your Top Combo. Have you tried M3X + GOA combo to see which one is better ?

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
08-28-2016 6:56 PM
Thanks given by metaltree
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

08-28-2016 8:38 PM

(08-28-2016 6:56 PM)Boss Wrote:  Very nice bro !
I was wondering if GOA + Brute is your Top Combo. Have you tried M3X + GOA combo to see which one is better ?

Hi Boss,

I'm almost done testing with FiveCrux A--1. I haven't used any other mones for the last month. So no additional testing or favorite blends to use. I am deliberately trying to get better at testing.

No, I haven't tested M3X/GOA. Sounds interesting. I've run M3X with DION in a layered approach (Dion in the day and then the M3X in the evening with some overlap) many times and liked that.

I'm very curious about SOB standalone right now. I never used it. Brute is supposed to be a parallel of SOB. I like the new scent selections that XS has recently put out. SOB oil is out of stock at the moment when I checked today.

[Image: undecided.gif]
08-28-2016 8:38 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

08-28-2016 9:40 PM

SOB spray in Le Male cover scent should be the tits!!!DiabloKiss2Diablo

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-28-2016 9:40 PM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

08-28-2016 10:12 PM

(08-28-2016 9:40 PM)theLaw Wrote:  SOB spray in Le Male cover scent should be the tits!!!DiabloKiss2Diablo

Thanks theLaw,

I love that scent personally. With women, it was hit or miss as far as each girl liking the cologne. Can't wait to order it with SOB oil. I may just go for the spray for now since that is in stock.

Some dude was layering(blending on flesh) designer colognes on YouTube and said Rochas Man can mix well with Le Male. I never tried it, but the base notes are vanilla-centric. LOL
08-28-2016 10:12 PM
Thanks given by theLaw

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1622
Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

11-06-2016 4:24 AM

Brute. It's one that I like. It's a decent blend. Don't let Mr Androcles' reputation fool you. Like a few others on this forum, I'm humble enough to know that his experience, at the very least, is as good as mine. Sometimes you can tell a thing or two about the narrator. 

But I like Brute.  From my first use of Brute, I knew that this guy can spot a decent blend, and can tell if "it's the mones, or just me?" It really isn't hard either. For me it's either it's doing something, or it's not. And then I'll just work with its strengths.

I should point out that I definitely understand what Ekscentra has been saying for a long time, as PXS don't really have many head turners, or heavy hitters. But they do however, have some respectable blends. Like Brute.

Went off using Brute, 3 sprays last week... The customer tells me (with her husband next to her) Not flirting with me, but rather,  in awe of me, "do you look that this from doing work, or do you exercise regularly?" I tell her both.

As she's there admiring me, the husband takes off to continue doing things around the house, as I'm still with her answering her many questions. She's in tremendous admiration, as I found myself walking and chatting with her more than I should.
she was so attuned to me.

I am in shape, but I definitely wouldn't say that I was looking my best, and haven't even shaven. But the way she was in awe of me had much to do with Brute. It was something to be seen however, to really understand.
Again, no flirting, at least I didn't take it like so, but compliments after compliments.

Today, 2 sprays, a best friend of the customer, was a decent looking white girl, with glasses, and nice assets. I'm only dealing with the customer, but when I come back to the apartment, the best friend gets up off the couch, walks up to me and personally greets me. Confused She introduces herself to me, and at that point, it felt a bit awkward. She didn't greet me when I initially came in, but when I stepped out, it was like they probably had a brief conversation.

I had 4 other guys with me and she did not introduce herself to any of them. As she we started chatting with me and we all awkwardly stared at each other, so randomly, I couldn't help but to think to myself, "hey wait for a minute! Is she trying to hook up??" lol...Was weird. It was one of those moments where women leave clues, and men, as I at the moment, didn't jump on it! Caught me off guard! But I still couldn't help but to chuckle in my mind at the moment.

Just a couple of key moments to share that I truly believe Brute played culprit in.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-06-2016 4:24 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56, Androcles, kingtut savage
Cealo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-10-2016 6:40 AM

Great write up Androcles, thanks for taking the time!
11-10-2016 6:40 AM
Thanks given by Androcles
JStoneM
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-10-2016 11:22 PM

Im usually a smartass in a playful way. Although I've toned it done, would this be good for a guy like me? I'm in my early 20's btw.
12-10-2016 11:22 PM

Share This Thread