Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
XS177 – Brute
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
392 thanks in 172 posts

RE: XS177 – Brute
07-18-2016 6:15 AM

(07-18-2016 1:28 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I'm not convinced by your review (having been burned by XS beta blends so many times in the past), but the level of detail is something worth respecting. These are just the types of reports I like to see. Keep it up.

Having said that, I still find myself agreeing with Paradox. Though his delivery may not be the most tasteful to some newbies, he gets directly to the point every single time. Write your reviews as you wish, but do keep in mind the importance in remaining skeptical.

Thanks Ekscentra. Your take and disagreement on my observations is proper and respectful to me. Your history with others is respectful to me. You are a super smart guy with a lot of experience and knowledge about mones under the hood.
I've always enjoyed reading your responses to folks. Some I don't agree with, most I do. Most importantly, I learned some things.

It makes sense that you don't trust XS blends. They are definitely not perfect. I can list 4 right off the bat that are not great at all for me. Some inconsistencies. For example one Evolve is not the same as another Evolve bottle. Bad mixup? I have know idea.

Brute is not perfect. I personally just like it from the early best moments I noted. Its probably not for all. My testing of Brute is not done. I haven't used it in many situations yet. Especially night out. Different venues. Deep conversations. Girlfriends. Guy friends. Strangers for long periods of time..etc..etc. Hence, this wasn't a REVIEW. Just observations. I was trying to entertain. Not much really happened, but what happened was nice.

I have no problem with anyone not being convinced or critiquing me. Do it respectfully. Do here on PT. PM me if my post got you worked up.

Brute was a gift, I didn't care if it worked or not. I randomly chose it from a pile of stuff I have. It surprised me.

I spend hundreds more on stuff like 'Style' for example which rarely does anything for me or 'Certo'. I just haven't talked about them yet. Not saying it doesn't work. Most mones do something. It's just not remarkable. Same goes for Exotica. Same goes for AV. Lot's of moments are boring or inconsistent. I don't post the notes. I just save them. I was shocked by Brute, so I had to post something.

Finally, I don't post the times when I wear a mone and nothing happens. But, I see that can skew anything I post because there is no additional supporting context.

Thanks guys! You are all awesome.
07-18-2016 6:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
392 thanks in 172 posts

07-18-2016 6:19 AM

(07-18-2016 1:55 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Please keep on posting your observations, Androcles. I enjoy reading your details.

The way I see it, if any of us doesn't find his report useful, just move along. The more experienced you are, the better you know what is legit and what is not. It's not like he's shoving his posts in our faces. Don't think it's legit? Move on. Don't click his thread. No need to waste your time to criticize. Of course, if we want to improve the quality of reports for the betterment of the community we can make suggestions on how to make more legit observations, and I always support Paradox's testing methods and scepticism. But let's keep being respectful here Big Grin

Thanks Raikahoken. Fantastic response!
07-18-2016 6:19 AM
xsinasia
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

07-18-2016 1:25 PM

Hi Androcles you mention Evolve,

" It makes sense that you don't trust XS blends. They are definitely not perfect. I can list 4 right off the bat that are not great at all for me. Some inconsistencies. For example one Evolve is not the same as another Evolve bottle. Bad mixup? I have know idea. "

Sorry for derailing but that is exactly what I noticed,
I used Taboo and Xist, with excellent result, first I reordered Xist and lost effect.
A month ago I order both Taboo and Xist again and very few rare iois.

I wrote to them, they said nothing changed, but even small adjustment changes etc,
Or in ADs case with their L2K a new -none deliver, so we value critical and honest reviews.
And your observations give more information for me then a review...
07-18-2016 1:25 PM
Thanks given by Dblr619

Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
392 thanks in 172 posts

07-18-2016 4:11 PM

(07-17-2016 11:56 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Yeah I really dig your posts, especially the details! Reminds me of some of the posters that dont post much here anymore.

Thanks SeekingSuccess! I'm having a great time testing. I should do a write-up of bad observations. They might serve helpful to the right person. I sometimes have these, unfortunately.
07-18-2016 4:11 PM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
392 thanks in 172 posts

07-18-2016 4:31 PM

(07-18-2016 1:25 PM)xsinasia Wrote:  Hi Androcles you mention Evolve,

" It makes sense that you don't trust XS blends. They are definitely not perfect. I can list 4 right off the bat that are not great at all for me. Some inconsistencies. For example one Evolve is not the same as another Evolve bottle. Bad mixup? I have know idea. "

Sorry for derailing but that is exactly what I noticed,
I used Taboo and Xist, with excellent result, first I reordered Xist and lost effect.
A month ago I order both Taboo and Xist again and very few rare iois.

I wrote to them, they said nothing changed, but even small adjustment changes etc,
Or in ADs case with their L2K a new -none deliver, so we value critical and honest reviews.
And your observations give more information for me then a review...

Hi Xsinasia!

No need to apologize. My thread is quite open to what anyone wants to discuss.

The issue with my Evolve is peculiar. I think it can happen with other vendors too, well, in my case it was Alpha Dreams - Glace.

My Evolve inconsistency from XS is strange. I got one bottle as part from an A.C.E pack and the other ordered as a standalone months earlier. The one in the A.C.E pack seems less powerful.

Like I have to use 2-3 sprays that I can get with 1 spray using on the other. I could be wrong, and my perception is off, and only I used them on a few occasions with similar circumstances, but the one bottle seemed like I needed more spray. It's hard to tell without a longer test. I need to test with consistent people. Work would be ideal to test. I'm just not using Evolve for awhile because I have other mones I want to test with, like...I've got more testing with Brute - I think I'm on to a new combo I really like that is well rounded at work and out-and-about. Too early to endorse at this time. :-) The application procedure is unique for myself.

Fortunately, my extra Taboo and Xist ordered 3 months ago works just as expected or what I'm used to experiencing. I love Taboo.

See if SteveO will give you a refund or exchange. He may throw in something free for your troubles. He's done that for me! I swear.

Thank you for your appreciation of my observation notes. I will continue them as time permits. I have a lot of work to do. But, it's fun work.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2016 4:35 PM by Androcles.)
07-18-2016 4:31 PM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1337
Thanks received:
1629 thanks in 600 posts

07-19-2016 6:33 AM

Again, I'm going to tell everyone. There is a difference.

And believe me, Paradox is one of the people I most respect because he is the way he is.

But Do not, and I repeat do not throw smiles under the rug.
I'm experienced enough and have had more of a wild time with mones than many on this forum can't even compare to! Yes I'm very proactive and interactive.

But there is a difference. Sure, everyone smiles. There are "being polite smiles" , "genuinely happy to see you smiles", "sarcastic smiles", and then there are flirtatious smiles. I just believe I'm on that level where I'm very good at distinguishing and not dismissing them. This is one of the many reasons guys can't tell if a woman is into them or not.

It's the fine line where I was able to literally hands on flirt with a customer (AV/Taboo). I had to know if I could take the risk of getting slapped and called out for sexual harassment.... Sexually harass her I did... But she LOVED IT!

Keep studying!
Take the review for what it's worth. But like me, who happens to own a bottle of Brute, there's no review like my own.

How did anyone compare with M3X? By trying it out on there own...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
07-19-2016 6:33 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Androcles, Mars82
xsinasia
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

07-19-2016 9:30 AM

Good that You mention how Evolve is different, from 1 spray to 3.
I tried taboo 1 up to 4 sp, but it can be that my specific Taboo then need up to six sprays. ( if I count 2 sprays Taboo same as 1 spray Evolve )

It's quite Important for me to find this new sweet spot, even if Brute is interesting,
I will NOT order Brute as long as Taboo is not working.
I also used Exotica before together with Taboo and Xist, it gave me added respect.
Evolve was also good, but not same attention as Taboo.
Cohesion good combo with Evolve.
Odyssey nice more friendly
XS 128 some attention and attraction
Remaining XS products did not work for me, Ascend, Vibe, Flirt, SOB, Loveboat.

It will also be interesting when you order next batch of Brute if same sweet spots and iois.
07-19-2016 9:30 AM
Thanks given by Androcles

Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
392 thanks in 172 posts

07-19-2016 4:39 PM

(07-19-2016 6:33 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Again, I'm going to tell everyone. There is a difference.

And believe me, Paradox is one of the people I most respect because he is the way he is.

But Do not, and I repeat do not throw smiles under the rug.
I'm experienced enough and have had more of a wild time with mones than many on this forum can't even compare to! Yes I'm very proactive and interactive.

But there is a difference. Sure, everyone smiles. There are "being polite smiles" , "genuinely happy to see you smiles", "sarcastic smiles", and then there are flirtatious smiles. I just believe I'm on that level where I'm very good at distinguishing and not dismissing them. This is one of the many reasons guys can't tell if a woman is into them or not.

It's the fine line where I was able to literally hands on flirt with a customer (AV/Taboo). I had to know if I could take the risk of getting slapped and called out for sexual harassment.... Sexually harass her I did... But she LOVED IT!

Keep studying!
Take the review for what it's worth. But like me, who happens to own a bottle of Brute, there's no review like my own.

How did anyone compare with M3X? By trying it out on there own...

Thanks V-Nice.

My initial observations are excellent for this juice. I know what I am doing.

This whole drama the last couple of days is more about trusting what I write than it has to do with Brute. Haters are gonna hate. Whether is XS, a test blend, newbies, married guys, observations that don't include sex..whatever.

BUT I have a strong feeling if I swapped 'Brute' for 'AV' in the header, the skepticism might be minimal.

I'm not saying anyone has hated, but its a disservice to new people to rub them the wrong way. You will miss out on opportunities to learn.

Everyone legit can have a perspective that helps others. I put a lot of effort and time into this hobby and I just wanted to share my experiences.

I was half tempted to END my posting here. It only takes one rude personality to make that happen, regardless of time of service in the forums or thread counts.

100 bullshit threads might not provide the value of 1 that was loss over nothing.

Just because a person has signed up longer, doesn't mean the the new guy can't contribute some great value.

I didn't even have the opportunity to finish my testing and observations. I was only on day 2 of my notes before the remarks came.

Anyways....

I've already received many more compliments of support in private. Guys find my observations important to them. That's awesome they trust me, I don't want to let them down, ever. That's important to me!

Just because I'm new to the forum doesn't mean I'm new to mones or using them.

I've been visiting this site for 3 years prior.

No one can expect me to prove Brute is awesome with 2 days worth of observations, unless you live near me. Let's go out. :-)

I certainly can distinguish a flirty smile or an attraction smile.

In any case, it doesn't matter to me what kind of smile that is interpreted. I'm getting them to where it seem artificial or unatural. That is unusual.

I can expect 1-3 smiles from people I'm looking at. But repeated smiles is unusual.

Multiple double-takes are unusual, especially if someone was buried in a laptop.

A beautiful stranger woman reaching near my personal space without saying excuse me is unusual.

An asian girl standing next to me with but only 4 inches of space before I can bump her right tit is unusual. In the normal case (without Brute), she would say excuse me or back away.

My subsequent testing is still pending more time to pass. I haven't had a knock on Brute yet. When I switch to other items, its not the same. When I'm mone free, cut all the observations, interactions and IOIs by 50%, (subjectively, of course) for strangers.
07-19-2016 4:39 PM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
392 thanks in 172 posts

07-19-2016 4:43 PM

Anyways guys. Below pic is the kind of brush I use for Brute. It's about 1/2 inch I guess.

I do 1 inch diameter surface area circles on my forearms and upper neck behind the ears. I'm guessing about 4 drops in volume. Brute stinks like sour shit milk for 30 minutes, then fades in smell.

[Image: lnuEnw.jpg]
07-19-2016 4:43 PM
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 168
Thanks received:
626 thanks in 291 posts

07-19-2016 4:47 PM

I appreciate your testing of this new product. I also received this as a gift but with a name like brute, have been hesitant to test it as I don't really have many opportunities to test something like this at the moment. i look forward to your observations.

thanks
07-19-2016 4:47 PM
Thanks given by Androcles

Share This Thread