Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS shipping from US to Europe
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XS shipping from US to Europe
04-05-2022 5:22 AM

Hi,

has any European user recently ordered from XS?
I used to use the European hub based in Bulgaria, and this was very smooth. No this seems to be temporarily closed due to a baby (congrats by the way).
Now I'm wondering if the US shipments go through as well or if I would have to pay costumes and have to declare what's in the parcel?
Any experiences?

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-05-2022 5:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chris92paris
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: XS shipping from US to Europe
04-05-2022 3:02 PM

Hello
You can order with confidence
I m in France and never had any issue when ordering from the US
No taxes and you don t have to declare anything
They send you the parcel the same or next day
I received them 5 to 15 days after depending on the price paid for the courier
If you have any question or doubts , you can call their hotline and Steve or his team will answer and advise you
The more you order the more they will send you samples

Make sure to order the massage oil for her with phéromones
(Men s product/ oil section)
It s 20 usd for quite a few massages and i had 100% lays with 5 different ladies
04-05-2022 3:02 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2022 3:35 PM

Merci bien!

I'm missing my XS Bliss...

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-05-2022 3:35 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2022 6:46 PM

I recently ordered a few sprays from XS (US hub) to Europe and had to pay almost as much taxes/ custom fees as the amount of my order. This was the first time I had to pay fees/ taxes for an order from XS. So be warned.
Never had an issue when ordered through the European hub though.
Just my 2 Cents.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022 6:49 PM by scorpio69.)
04-05-2022 6:46 PM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-06-2022 8:05 AM

I had to pay quite some extra taxes, every time when I ordered from XS US hub to Europe, over the last years. I did order five times in the last four year.

The parcels are made very professional. Well packed, super fast shipped and so more. But there's also always a customs declaration with the full amount that I did order.

Therefore I always have to pay taxes (21%) over the full amount. And I have to pay extra money, for the customs, to do their work. (So, what are those taxes for? Isn't that already to pay for the government to do their job?)

So, why didn't I order from the EU hub in Bulgaria? Also fast shipping and well packed. Sylvia (?) is doing a good job over there. Well, some products were not available in that hub. Some combideal discounts didn't work on that website. And the free shipping above [what was it again] didn't work. So it was cheaper to order from the US hub. (Before the taxes and the costs for the customs.)

My experiences.
04-06-2022 8:05 AM

phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2022 12:34 PM

Hello ,

I have a important order from them and i am also based in europe . I used their principal site (pheromonexs.com) . They are going to ship from europe or US ? I live in europe and i don't want to be head shoted with taxes , I prefer europe shipping . If they don't ship from europe i cancel right now my order .
Anyone know something ?

Thank you ,
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022 12:35 PM by phero12789.)
04-06-2022 12:34 PM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2022 12:52 PM

(04-06-2022 12:34 PM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello ,

I have a important order from them and i am also based in europe . I used their principal site (pheromonexs.com) . They are going to ship from europe or US ? I live in europe and i don't want to be head shoted with taxes , I prefer europe shipping . If they don't ship from europe i cancel right now my order .
Anyone know something ?

Thank you ,

Ok , so i just talked by phone with them and the girl working with they just had a baby and is in maternity leave so for the moment they send only from US ( is just what i understand ) so Europe have to pay taxes , They were very friendly and nice with me .
04-06-2022 12:52 PM
chris92paris
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-06-2022 1:59 PM

The european branch in Bulgary is closed for a few weeks as Silvia is having a baby
Next Time call her directly as I had the same issue to apply the discounts but she helped me to still get the discounts
Both branches also send you free samples ;)

Until she comes back you have to order on the US site
I m in France and wasn t taxed by the customs and ordered a few times from the US as some products weren’t available on the European site …

In the past I ve been taxed occasionally but not from phero vendors and I think it was when I was paying extra shipping cost with fedex priority shipping
The extra taxes weren’t collected by the customs but by fedex priority directly and they were saying for customs …
However I wasn t taxed using standard shipping or ups ;)

Maybe this custom tax depends on your country
In doubt the best is always to call the vendor to ask him if your country will apply a customs tax or if depends on the shipping carrier (standard or priority) …
Usually they will help you as they have feedback from each countries
04-06-2022 1:59 PM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-07-2022 6:38 AM

(04-06-2022 1:59 PM)chris92paris Wrote:  The european branch in Bulgary is closed for a few weeks as Silvia is having a baby
Next Time call her directly as I had the same issue to apply the discounts but she helped me to still get the discounts
Both branches also send you free samples ;)

Until she comes back you have to order on the US site
I m in France and wasn t taxed by the customs and ordered a few times from the US as some products weren’t available on the European site …

In the past I ve been taxed occasionally but not from phero vendors and I think it was when I was paying extra shipping cost with fedex priority shipping
The extra taxes weren’t collected by the customs but by fedex priority directly and they were saying for customs …
However I wasn t taxed using standard shipping or ups ;)

Maybe this custom tax depends on your country
In doubt the best is always to call the vendor to ask him if your country will apply a customs tax or if depends on the shipping carrier (standard or priority) …
Usually they will help you as they have feedback from each countries

Calling directly about the discounts and special deals is probably a good option, when the EU hub is operational again.

But they still don't have everything in stock there, so some products can only be ordered from the US.

Shipping companies are allowed to collect taxes for the customs. They don't keep it themselves, but have to give it to the state. (Though: they can collect and keep their handling costs to assess the taxes, which can be higher then the taxes themselves.)

In The Netherlands I was taxed for every Pheromone XS shipping fron the US, the last five years. Even over shipping costst I had to pay taxes. (Although I hardly ever have shipping costs with this company, because PXS does offer free shipping above some amount.)

As I was trying to say: PXS is the only vendor, that always puts a customs declaration on a package, with the full amount spent. Very professional, of course.

Apparently the customs (or the shipping companies, as a stakeholder for the customs) do check these official declarations. (Which is their job, so they should do that.) When they check and see a value, they have to tax this with 21%.

So, when I order from the US hub to The Netherlands, I always have to pay 21 euro extra, for every 100 spend. So, when the package arrives, it is taken hostage, until I pay this taxes.

Good thing to consider, when you order from the US hub to The Netherlands (and probably other EU countries, as the laws are the same there). I do not want to discourage anybody to order, the products of PXS are also worth the 21% extra costs, but it is good to keep in the back of your head.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2022 6:40 AM by Mr Level 1.)
04-07-2022 6:38 AM
chris92paris
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-07-2022 11:17 AM

@Mr level 1,

Sorry to hear Netherlands are opening and taxing every parcels
In France, I wasn t taxed 90% of the time

When the European hub reopens maybe you could try calling Silvia for a special request and ask her if she can arrange collecting for you the products that aren’t t available on the EU site …
That would solve your issue with taxes
The phone number is on PXS site
04-07-2022 11:17 AM

Share This Thread