Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS shipping from US to Europe
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: XS shipping from US to Europe
04-07-2022 12:29 PM

Hello,

Today ,Customs called me about my order . They just asked me if package is for particular or profesional use and what kind of product is (Only Fedex ask these questions i don't know why ) I said them perfumes for particular and I asked for customs cleareance taxes they said at first they have to pass it to pharmacy to have a license so they don't know for the moment but ALWAYS i ordered from USA,Japan or outside EU , I hade custom taxes . Order from XS costs more than 250 $ so if is 21 % of taxes is 50 $ less or more in my case ... is a lot of money !! Hope it worth the try .

Note : When i ordered products from other places outside of europe , sometimes , they ask me to make a declaration letter declaring what is and for what use is the product and if is animal meat or not and that i am a particular . I have to sign it and send it to them by email . In the case of pheromones , they only ask me 2 questions , passed the package to pharmacy to check . For the moment they don't bother with anything more , package must arrive soon so maybe tomorrow they ask me to pay taxes or not .But , warning , sometimes Fedex don't take taxes but 1 month later i receive a bill asking me for the amount . This happened me a couple of time and i called them telling to make me the payment at the moment and not 1 month later and is solved , i just do it via website .
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2022 12:42 PM by phero12789.)
04-07-2022 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-07-2022 4:30 PM

So for me XS is out of the game for now, unfortunately. I have to live without the Bliss and Ascend. It is not so much the money for the taxes, maybe the US prices are a bit better anyhow, but the hassle and that I have to go to the costumes office and stuff. I had this once when I bought something from China by Ebay. The bureaucracy can be killing. In this office I saw kind of humans, but I didn't believe humans can move so slowly. Never again!

So I have to look for alternatives at Aromafero:
Glace could be substitute Bliss, I think, and Alpha Q can give similar effects as Ascent. I also used Alpha Treasures as business mone. It is a bit more stealthy than Ascent.

Glace, AQ and At are available at AF.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-07-2022 4:30 PM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-08-2022 7:16 AM

(04-07-2022 11:17 AM)chris92paris Wrote:  @Mr level 1,

Sorry to hear Netherlands are opening and taxing every parcels
In France, I wasn t taxed 90% of the time

When the European hub reopens maybe you could try calling Silvia for a special request and ask her if she can arrange collecting for you the products that aren’t t available on the EU site …
That would solve your issue with taxes
The phone number is on PXS site

Good to hear that these taxes aren't collected in France.

Thanks for the tip of ordering directly by phone. I keep this in mind.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2022 7:16 AM by Mr Level 1.)
04-08-2022 7:16 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-08-2022 7:21 AM

(04-07-2022 12:29 PM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello,

Today ,Customs called me about my order . They just asked me if package is for particular or profesional use and what kind of product is (Only Fedex ask these questions i don't know why ) I said them perfumes for particular and I asked for customs cleareance taxes they said at first they have to pass it to pharmacy to have a license so they don't know for the moment but ALWAYS i ordered from USA,Japan or outside EU , I hade custom taxes . Order from XS costs more than 250 $ so if is 21 % of taxes is 50 $ less or more in my case ... is a lot of money !! Hope it worth the try .

Note : When i ordered products from other places outside of europe , sometimes , they ask me to make a declaration letter declaring what is and for what use is the product and if is animal meat or not and that i am a particular . I have to sign it and send it to them by email . In the case of pheromones , they only ask me 2 questions , passed the package to pharmacy to check . For the moment they don't bother with anything more , package must arrive soon so maybe tomorrow they ask me to pay taxes or not .But , warning , sometimes Fedex don't take taxes but 1 month later i receive a bill asking me for the amount . This happened me a couple of time and i called them telling to make me the payment at the moment and not 1 month later and is solved , i just do it via website .

That's a lot of hassle for your parcel. Too bad. I hope it will be released soon. And I hope you can enjoy the products, even though they might be more expensive.
04-08-2022 7:21 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-08-2022 7:26 AM

(04-07-2022 4:30 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  So for me XS is out of the game for now, unfortunately. I have to live without the Bliss and Ascend. It is not so much the money for the taxes, maybe the US prices are a bit better anyhow, but the hassle and that I have to go to the costumes office and stuff. I had this once when I bought something from China by Ebay. The bureaucracy can be killing. In this office I saw kind of humans, but I didn't believe humans can move so slowly. Never again!

So I have to look for alternatives at Aromafero:
Glace could be substitute Bliss, I think, and Alpha Q can give similar effects as Ascent. I also used Alpha Treasures as business mone. It is a bit more stealthy than Ascent.

Glace, AQ and At are available at AF.

And in some time you can order from the EU hub again, luckily.

(OT) AF is a good alternative for US vendors. (Even thought they don't sell the PXS products) Paulius is always concerned to send to quick and well packed. Just this week he did ship my parcel to The Netherlands, which arrived less then a week. (OD and Mr Vetiver.) (/OT)
04-08-2022 7:26 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-08-2022 8:20 AM

Before PXS opened their EU hub, I found out (the hard way) that if I ordered from the USA by standard post, the delivery would arrive within about 10 days, and the parcel wouldn't get inspected or incurr customs charges.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-08-2022 8:20 AM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2022 10:02 AM

(04-08-2022 7:21 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  That's a lot of hassle for your parcel. Too bad. I hope it will be released soon. And I hope you can enjoy the products, even though they might be more expensive.

Hello ,

For the moment, package still in cleareance but arrived to my country. Hopefully , monday is released but i still have to wait to see if they ask to pay or not .
04-08-2022 10:02 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-08-2022 10:19 AM

(04-08-2022 10:02 AM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello ,

For the moment, package still in cleareance but arrived to my country. Hopefully , monday is released but i still have to wait to see if they ask to pay or not .

I keep my fingers crossed for you. (Figurative, otherwise my weekend will be weird.)
04-08-2022 10:19 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-08-2022 10:24 AM

(04-08-2022 8:20 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Before PXS opened their EU hub, I found out (the hard way) that if I ordered from the USA by standard post, the delivery would arrive within about 10 days, and the parcel wouldn't get inspected or incurr customs charges.

Yes, I also got a few orders in the time before the EU hub. I'm not sure anymore if there were any parcels taxed back then.

I'm also not sure if there was a package of official papers sticked on the parcel, with all contents and prices mentioned. I'm quite sure that papers are the trigger for our Dutch customs, since other parcels from all over the world (including US) are hardly ever taxed.

Do you remember if there was this bundle of documents on the parcel back then?
04-08-2022 10:24 AM
Bulb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2022 11:42 AM

For my first XS order from US I went for fast shipping and ended up with some taxes to pay, which came as an unexpected shock.

Subsequently I read somewhere on here (can't recall which thread) that the standard shipping was fine (sometimes free, depending upon size of order) and not slow. I chanced this and it went okay with no taxes added... so that's how I've done it since. Usually, if its available in Europe then EU hub takes the order but as temporarily on hold for Europe then US is only way, but no issue for me with that.
04-17-2022 11:42 AM

Share This Thread