Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS Pheromone Content
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XS Pheromone Content
07-15-2015 12:02 PM

Hi people, help me out here. I'm baffled by the super high pheromone content of XS blends. It's way higher than other vendors's. For example:

- True Alpha has 13.334 mg of mones in a 10 ml bottle. Alpha Treasures has "a whopping guaranteed 14mg of pheromones per 10ml bottle". Most oils are in this range.

- True Love has 10.5 mg of mones in a 30 ml bottle, typical amount for a spray.

Compare this to XS products.

- Xist Oil has 58.23 mg of mones in a 10 ml bottle, more than four times the amount in Alpha Treasures.

- Ascend oil has a crazy 300 mg of mones in a 10 ml bottle, more than 20x AT.

- XiSt spray has 28.94 mg per 10 ml bottle, more than eight times the amount in TL per ml.

Is SteveO's way of counting the pheromone content different from other vendors's, or are his products really that stuffed with mones?? I have searched on this matter, but I couldn't find the answer.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
07-15-2015 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: XS Pheromone Content
07-15-2015 12:08 PM

Not sure about the numbers, but I have found it's very easy to od on PXS products-to the point where 1-2 drops with proper diffusion is a max for many products (Ascend/SOB/Cohesion) and some where it's possible that even 1 drop may be too much (Domination/Evolve).

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-15-2015 12:08 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-15-2015 12:38 PM

Hey theLaw, those are some of the heavier blends from XS. How about the lighter ones, like taboo and XiSt? I wear 3 sprays of XiSt no problem. I have yet to try more than 1 spray of SOB, maybe I should!!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*

*sample
^ran out
07-15-2015 12:38 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-15-2015 1:22 PM

(07-15-2015 12:38 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Hey theLaw, those are some of the heavier blends from XS. How about the lighter ones, like taboo and XiSt? I wear 3 sprays of XiSt no problem. I have yet to try more than 1 spray of SOB, maybe I should!!

Xist (spray) is fine at 2-3 sprays - haven't had a chance to test Taboo multiple times yet.

I think it's more about the oils than the mix itself. The sprays have been very consistent, but the oils seem like too much. The diffusion seems to be the key; when you have enough heat, then the oils work much better.

SOB is a great mix, but I can't seem to get anything from the oil version. During the winter I destroyed with SOB + EV + Coh (spray/oil/oil). It reached a point where I'd be surprised if a girl wasn't hit with it (Uber driver-see other posts).

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-15-2015 1:22 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-15-2015 5:32 PM

PXS fails, more than any other vendor, to follow the "less is more" rule. Most of their mixes are easy to OD on through containing excessive doses of components, only to achieve mediocrity. The sad thing is that PXS has everything they need at their disposal, but instead they seem to follow this numbers game as if that's what matters in the first place. Marketing comes before quality with PXS, much of the time.

True Pheromones and PT are still amateurs in the pheromone game, though in a different sense than PXS - those two vendors know a surprisingly small number of components, and hence their blends often contain lower overall pheromone content than you might expect. That lower amount does not necessarily mean the blends themselves aren't up-to-par. Many blends that contain lower pheromone content than PXS can easily rip apart many of their mixes.
07-15-2015 5:32 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-16-2015 1:43 AM

Even A314 is advertised as having 6.667 mg of mones per 10 ml bottle. Ascend oil has 300. That's just....... INSANE!!

I wonder what is the range of amounts of pheromones we put out naturally, and how does it compare to the amounts in synthetic blends. When we put on pheromone products, how much is our pheromone output increased by? 100%? 200%?

*sample
^ran out
07-16-2015 1:43 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-20-2015 5:46 PM

(07-16-2015 1:43 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Even A314 is advertised as having 6.667 mg of mones per 10 ml bottle. Ascend oil has 300. That's just....... INSANE!!

I wonder what is the range of amounts of pheromones we put out naturally, and how does it compare to the amounts in synthetic blends. When we put on pheromone products, how much is our pheromone output increased by? 100%? 200%?

By a negligible amount, I'd think. It's doubtful mones being used in the microgram range would have any effect on one's mone output, with the exception of copulins which, as we already know, can increase testosterone by 150% on the high end.

If you're referring to *overall* mone output,(synthetic and natural) this will increase by quite a bit. I'm not sure of the exact range, but typically, I'd think we produce most pheromones in the low-nanogram or picogram range, no more. These naturally-produced mones lightly steer mixes in different directions, hence our sometimes wildly-varying reactions.

The fact that Ascend has such a large amount of mones, yet can't even touch A314 just goes to show that more is not necessarily better. A well-balanced mix with an incredibly small amount of mone content will destroy most PXS mixes with little or no effort.
07-20-2015 5:46 PM
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2015 9:34 PM

(07-15-2015 12:08 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Not sure about the numbers, but I have found it's very easy to od on PXS products-to the point where 1-2 drops with proper diffusion is a max for many products (Ascend/SOB/Cohesion) and some where it's possible that even 1 drop may be too much (Domination/Evolve).

The sprays seems to be buffered well enough that 2-3 sprays works fine. The oils are so-so, as in they work well but need very optimal conditions.

That said say something like evolve has high -Androstenone but is not that strong of a sexual. It's a mild sexual/social and it works decent enough. Dirty Primitive has far less mores but is a far stronger sexual. Ascend has quite a bit of mones but is a so-so product. Nothing special but nothing terrible. None of the PSX products are terrible but few are amazing.

S.O.B has high mone content but is truly one of the kind, unlike Ascend or Evolve. A lot of people combo it but honestly S.O.B is something you should try solo to see how well it works. Two sprays works well. Xist actually has very few mones and works well too.

That said I suppose how well a product works depends on the person and how it meshes with their personality. As the right person can make a rock more dangerous than a sword and a fool can make a gun useless.
07-20-2015 9:34 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

07-27-2015 11:51 AM

(07-16-2015 1:43 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  I wonder what is the range of amounts of pheromones we put out naturally, and how does it compare to the amounts in synthetic blends. When we put on pheromone products, how much is our pheromone output increased by? 100%? 200%?

I read either here or Androtics forums, someone saying the body does output around .025mcg to .5 mcg (or somewhere around these numbers) of -none around the pits. And is to why most people don't need heavy doses of -none based products, bar the older fellows who don't output as much.

(07-15-2015 5:32 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Marketing comes before quality with PXS, much of the time.

I agree with you on this. It's a bit troublesome.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 11:59 AM by XyzN.)
07-27-2015 11:51 AM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2015 4:27 PM

Xist and Ascend are both great mixes, though. Xist especially. Ascend can't touch A314, sure, but it's still pretty alpha and gets cougars absolutely gagging for it.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I prefer Xist spray or oil, but both work great for me. Very quick hitting. If you wear it once around someone (male or female) the next time you see them they will be excessively happy to see you. It's uncanny. Doesn't matter if it's one day or one month, same effect. It doesn't get some girls absolutely crazy for you too. Currently, though, I prefer Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection. If I'm not wearing that combination, however, Xist it is.

Taboo is better than Ammo, but I feel I've long outgrown those mixes. Great for a easy nightclub pull, but it doesn't leave a last impression. Spare of the moment type of effects.

Evolve I don't know too well, but the few times I've worn it I've had some pretty crazy MX292 type hits. It smells like ammonia, though.

But yeah, the high mone content doesn't translate to more hits or anything like that. I guess Steve does has a different approach or something. I do crash from Xist every now and then, and I believe that has something to do with the high mone content.
07-28-2015 4:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone content - oil vs spray evolve Cornfed 15 7,081 06-09-2015 1:46 PM
Last Post: flacowww