Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone content - oil vs spray evolve
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromone content - oil vs spray evolve
04-30-2015 3:25 AM

So I notice that the Evolve oil costs twice as much as the spray. The spray is listed at 37.9 mg per 10 mL, but the oil doesn't say. Should I assume it's twice as much? How much is in one drop of oil vs one spray?

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 7:04 AM by Cornfed.)
04-30-2015 3:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone content - oil vs spray evolve
04-30-2015 9:17 AM

Typically oils have a much higher concentration of pheromones than sprays.

I'm pretty sure that Evolve Oil has more than twice as much pheromone content. Otherwise it would not be able to match the spray in effectiveness.
04-30-2015 9:17 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2015 1:44 PM

So finding an optimal does is a whole new monster with oils? Like I've had great luck with 10mcg of sprayed none. But I could use a lot more in an oil? I'm trying to avoid an OD. I understand this is some strong stuff.

Collection
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
04-30-2015 1:44 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-30-2015 3:05 PM

Oils usually behave differently than sprays because the molecules diffuse more evenly over a longer period of time with oils. With sprays the lighter molecules run out faster so the pheromone signature changes over time. But oils put the molecules on more even footing as far as diffusion goes. On the other hand sprays hit harder right off the bat.

If you are only considering Androstenone, it is a very sticky/heavy molecule so when you spray it on your skin it stays and diffuses fairly slowly to begin with. An oil will make it diffuse a little more slowly but since Androstenone diffuses slowly to begin with it is hard to know for sure how much slower the diffusion will be with an oil.

If 10 mcg of Androstenone works for you then I would stick with that. Just keep in mind that Androstenone smells like cat piss to some people and other people can't smell it at all. Be sure to wear a good cover scent. If you start going over 20 mcg of Androstenone you run the risk of smelling bad to all the people around you who can smell Androstenone.
04-30-2015 3:05 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2015 3:36 PM

Well the mix that gave me results equated to 10mcg of none from some products from AD. I just can't fathom paying the price for what equates to a fairly low mone content, and I REALLY prefer to get things unscented. I can either pay a bunch of extra dollars to get a higher content vs the scent, or smell like a cologne bomb to get the amount of mones I'm aiming for. Plus I have my own colognes I prefer. So I'm off trying to find something with a good amount of none to experiment with, and Evolve sounds like quite a winner. Maybe I should just try the oil and dilute it if I need to. I have a large bottle of PG here I use for making vape juice. I understand it's not as commonly used in the fragrance industry as DPG partly because of potential skin irritation, but I don't have that problem with. But I could easily take 1ml of Evolve Oil and mix it with 1ml PG to give me a little more fine tuning until I find my appropriate dose.

Collection
04-30-2015 3:36 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

04-30-2015 4:00 PM

Steve suggests 1 drop of Evolve oil, max 2 on rare occasions.You should't OD with 1 drop.It diffuses very evenly and it evolves so everybody's guard's should't be up by the time the sexual fully kicks in.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-30-2015 4:00 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2015 4:36 PM

How long are we talking before the sexual kicks in? I only usually get 2 or 3 hours with my intended target.

Collection
04-30-2015 4:36 PM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

05-01-2015 10:45 AM

(04-30-2015 4:36 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  How long are we talking before the sexual kicks in? I only usually get 2 or 3 hours with my intended target.

i use Evolve oil at 1 drop i would say 2 hours after the application, evolve will sexual fully kicks in, in nightclub & bars it kick in less than 1 hour because of the heat, remember that oil last between 10 - 12 hours with full results can sometimes see hits even after 15 hours.

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 11:18 AM by AMANKIND.)
05-01-2015 10:45 AM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2015 4:31 PM

I'm looking at some Evolve and Cohesion probably in oil, and some Xist and Taboo in spray, this should round out and finish my phero's and give me enough to last a lifetime, lol. I have spent so much money on phero's now.......

Is oil or spray the way to go with these (E + C)?

Imprint gives me the downs, will Cohesion be better?

Does Pheromone xs ever have sales as I could wait a while? If they don't I might just buy soon.

Thanks.
05-14-2015 4:31 PM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-16-2015 2:55 AM

Hi does anybody know if Pheromone XS has sales or not? It will influence when I make a buy.

ty
05-16-2015 2:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XS Pheromone Content raikahoken 12 7,933 09-21-2015 9:06 AM
Last Post: blitz
  Evolve XS Spray for 1st timer Jaromil 5 4,730 02-21-2014 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mars82
  Evolve spray or oil? killler 1 2,112 07-16-2013 5:21 PM
Last Post: idle