Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Would any of you risk pheromones at a funeral viewing or burial?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Would any of you risk pheromones at a funeral viewing or burial?
10-24-2019 8:44 AM

Just curious if you'd use them?

It's risky but if they help to lighten the mood from somber to joyous that would be a bonus.

Then again in some cultures showing too much joy or smiling can be seen as a sign of disrespect at an event like this.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 8:45 AM by dsouza.)
10-24-2019 8:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Would any of you risk pheromones at a funeral viewing or burial?
10-24-2019 8:57 AM

Yes, I would. In fact I'm going to alter my will so that I am buried/ cremated while wearing a massive OD of TLG in Merlin's scent!

Can you imagine the effects my hunk-a, hunk-a burning Love God would have on everyone! (Thank you very much)

More seriously though, yes I would. Now I wouldn't necessarily go all TLGC+ or a killer TKO+HF combo, but a laid back social pheromone, or one of the comfort and trust types would be perfect for such an occasion.

Far too many treat a funeral as just a solemn event. It is, as those closest to the deceased need the ritual for their own closure and to grieve their loss. Also though, a funeral is meant to celebrate the life of the person, reflect on the positive impact their existence has had on the world, and to provide comfort and support for those that feel their loss the most. If pheromones will help to put some sort of a smile on their faces, then of course.

I know my lot in this realm far too well. If pheromones will help me to comfort others and help them find comfort, humor, and solace in their time of mourning, then I'm all for it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-24-2019 8:57 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-24-2019 9:03 AM

(10-24-2019 8:44 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Just curious if you'd use them?

It's risky but if they help to lighten the mood from somber to joyous that would be a bonus.

Then again in some cultures showing too much joy or smiling can be seen as a sign of disrespect at an event like this.

Now, D. Are you really trying to lighten the mood at the funeral or get in with a grieving lady?

I probably wouldn’t wear New Pheromone Additive to a funeral. A nice social perhaps. Then there is the reception which could change things.
10-24-2019 9:03 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-24-2019 9:11 AM

(10-24-2019 9:03 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Now, D. Are you really trying to lighten the mood at the funeral or get in with a grieving lady?

I probably wouldn’t wear New Pheromone Additive to a funeral. A nice social perhaps. Then there is the reception which could change things.

No it's not about sex. Purely to lighten the mood... I am referring to funerals of family or close relatives , not distant people.

I would think alphas are out as starting arguments are NOT cool.

New Pheromone Additive and BW are definitely inappropriate. facepalm

A nice social? Perhaps CORE?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 9:15 AM by dsouza.)
10-24-2019 9:11 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-24-2019 9:16 AM

something like Hypnotica or TMI would be appropriate, a deep bonding type. I don't think something like Bliss would work well, you don't want to appear happy about a death.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-24-2019 9:16 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2019 6:49 PM

No. Many blends amplify emotions. Nobody except an emotionaly or socialy impaired being would consider a funeral as a place to score a hit, and social mones are so polarized that they could amplify the distress of someone in a very fragile state ot mind.
There's no need, so why? There's a time and place for everything in this life.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-26-2019 6:49 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-27-2019 8:56 AM

(10-26-2019 6:49 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  No. Many blends amplify emotions. Nobody except an emotionaly or socialy impaired being would consider a funeral as a place to score a hit, and social mones are so polarized that they could amplify the distress of someone in a very fragile state ot mind.
There's no need, so why? There's a time and place for everything in this life.

Here is the thing: Anytime you wear pheromones, you run the risk of negatively amplifying someone’s emotions. That woman in the cafe next to you who just her lost her dad. People are triggered by so many things that it would be next to impossible to avoid saying or doing things that might get a negative reaction. I was talking about my favorite football team and a woman started crying because it was her dad’s team too and he died over a year ago.

The only way to avoid this is to never wear pheromones anywhere. So I don’t agree with the statement.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 8:57 AM by DarkLord1.)
10-27-2019 8:56 AM
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2019 9:06 AM

This reminded me of that awful comedy wedding crashers, at some point in the terrible movie they mentioned how they could get chicks by crashing a funeral or something.

If I was invited to a wedding. I might wear a pheromone, but, I wouldn't want to wear one at any funeral. Maybe I'm being an Average Frustrated Chump but, it seems wrong to do that.
10-27-2019 9:06 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-27-2019 9:21 AM

(10-27-2019 8:56 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Here is the thing: Anytime you wear pheromones, you run the risk of negatively amplifying someone’s emotions. That woman in the cafe next to you who just her lost her dad. People are triggered by so many things that it would be next to impossible to avoid saying or doing things that might get a negative reaction. I was talking about my favorite football team and a woman started crying because it was her dad’s team too and he died over a year ago.

The only way to avoid this is to never wear pheromones anywhere. So I don’t agree with the statement.
I agree that in any situation, it is a possibility that you might encounter distressed or emotianally wounded individuals. But at a funeral, it is guaranteed that you will. That's the difference.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-27-2019 9:21 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-27-2019 7:20 PM

(10-27-2019 9:21 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I agree that in any situation, it is a possibility that you might encounter distressed or emotianally wounded individuals. But at a funeral, it is guaranteed that you will. That's the difference.

So let me see if I understand you. Someone can wear pheromones for years at coffee shops, work, clubs, bars, and various social events excepts funerals. They can look for a sweet spot and possibly overdose with pheromones. Expose countless people to something that can change their state.....

And as long as it is not guaranteed that you will find someone in a negative state and that the pheromones will make that state more negative then they have the social and emotional high ground?

I believe that anyone who thinks this way should stop wearing pheromones to guarantee that they will not negatively impact anyone at anytime (except via their words or body language or other actions that don't involve pheromones).....otherwise, what's the difference?
10-27-2019 7:20 PM

Share This Thread