Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Would any of you risk pheromones at a funeral viewing or burial?
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Would any of you risk pheromones at a funeral viewing or burial?
10-28-2019 10:44 AM

(10-27-2019 7:20 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  So let me see if I understand you. Someone can wear pheromones for years at coffee shops, work, clubs, bars, and various social events excepts funerals. They can look for a sweet spot and possibly overdose with pheromones. Expose countless people to something that can change their state.....

And as long as it is not guaranteed that you will find someone in a negative state and that the pheromones will make that state more negative then they have the social and emotional high ground?

I believe that anyone who thinks this way should stop wearing pheromones to guarantee that they will not negatively impact anyone at anytime (except via their words or body language or other actions that don't involve pheromones).....otherwise, what's the difference?

I wouldnt stop walking through woodlands, just because there might be a chance that I would accidentaly step on and kill some wildlife.

But I wouldnt go out to a nature reserve, leave the authorised footpath, and stomp all over nesting grounds knowing that there would be a high probability that I would cause damage to wildlife.

There's a huge difference between occasional colateral damage and outright irresponsability.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-28-2019 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

10-28-2019 1:05 PM

I have decided to go moneless….. I don't want to amplify emotions.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
10-28-2019 1:05 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-28-2019 1:09 PM

(10-28-2019 10:44 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I wouldnt stop walking through woodlands, just because there might be a chance that I would accidentaly step on and kill some wildlife.

But I wouldnt go out to a nature reserve, leave the authorised footpath, and stomp all over nesting grounds knowing that there would be a high probability that I would cause damage to wildlife.

There's a huge difference between occasional colateral damage and outright irresponsability.

Every time you wear pheromones, you risk negatively impacting someone, right?

And the responses we get are hardly a gentle walk in the woods. You want someone to be attracted to you that may not be, to be more social, open, and trusting than they would normally be, and other reasons.

So you are saying that even wearing a social to a funeral is such a risk for a negative response that you use a negative label (two labels to describe them) and you liken it to stomping on wild life?

I have never personally worn pheromones to a funeral, but I wouldn’t negatively label someone who stated that their goal is to uplift.

Does that make sense to you?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 1:12 PM by DarkLord1.)
10-28-2019 1:09 PM
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2019 12:48 AM

No lol
11-22-2019 12:48 AM
Dragonsfyre1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-22-2019 1:53 PM

I'll probably wear wolf at the next funeral I go to and see what happens. Doesn't seem inappropriate to me.
11-22-2019 1:53 PM

Share This Thread