Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worst EST offenders
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Worst EST offenders
03-15-2017 7:13 PM

We can talk about any EST pheromone products in this thread but I'd like to focus on two in particular:

WOLF and Evolve Oil.

Funny thing is 2 drops evolve oil and I go from feminine to extreme horny with high sex drive. I also notice next two days (esp if I haven't had sex with evolve the day I wore it) I grow bigger tits and get fatter. 1 drop not so bad. I've had sex with evolve so I know it turns me horny and ups my T or libido drastically in later hrs.

WOlf. Its said by many to contain est and woman love to chat me up. They don't leave. But here's the thing, no tits growing, no increased abdominal fat... Are you guys sure there's est in wolf? I look as fit as can be.

Evolve rules for feminizing effects though... I have taken before and after photographs in initial stages of evolve and then the next day and they are like two different people. Completely different facial features, levels of muscle mass etc. Evolve must be loaded with EST. This happened on a day I used 2 drops. Since using 1 drop I don't get such a drastic change.

And yes I've been approached by a woman who has admitted to being bisexual while I was wearing evolve. She was around 40 and dressed gothic. Looked like a witch which is why I didn't go for her.. I like the playboy bunny bisexuals not the gothic ones... lol... Perhaps they like a feminine type of looking guy (early hrs) as much as a masculine man being bisexuals.

Keep in mind I'm on androgel and 47 so that may make a difference.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 7:19 PM by dsouza.)
03-15-2017 7:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Worst EST offenders
03-15-2017 8:02 PM

Discussion about est content in evolve:

4mcg per 240 ml. At 30 drops/ml there is 0.000556 mcg/drop. I reckon you'd end up with more on your skin from hugging a woman.
03-15-2017 8:02 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-15-2017 8:51 PM

I doubt that such a small amount of EST could cause niticable weight gain in two days.
03-15-2017 8:51 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-15-2017 9:20 PM

I have before and after pictures to prove it and no I didn't eat more or change my workout routine.

My theory is this... I am on androgel... It's applied at 6 am, T peaks at 10 am and levels off by evening time, simulating normal hormonal cycles in o.w. healthy T producing males.

I applied evolve at 7:30 pm in the evening when androgel is at its valley... At this time the EST at 2 drops has significant chance to manifiest itself in terms of feminizing qualities. Then at night I eat French fries (High fatty meal) and then around 11 pm have sex.

Sex is with a raging boner made hard from YG sex pills and fatty meal and evolve changing on the skin. The SUDDEN shift from low T to high T in a matter of hrs causes rapid increase in MY drive... I fuck my SO like crazy hard.

Sex increases T.. Its a proven fact.. Masturbating decreases it. So now its morning my T is super high because I've gotten evolve to convert to sexual phase of high none, I've had intercourse which raises T, and I've applied androgel in AM the next day... The next day I become 5+ pounds heavier (and no its not water weight) , and get looks like crazy from women even without mones.

The day after its night again.. The increased T from having sex is diminishing (I only have sex 1 x week right now).. Androgel is diminishing by nighttime. But I have a feeling the EST is still lingering... Perhaps it stays in the body longer than androgel. I''m getting fat, my tits are growing, my voice up an octave or two, and I feel less sense of well being... I stayed like this for 3 days after evolve... After I got back to using maxt150 and working out and then only mones like Wolf / NNPA combined and lifting again I notice my body returning to proper baseline.

So after all this the question is can EST cause such a shift or was it the combination of all the above?

Funny thing is I've used wolf/nnpa and gotten none of this growing tits or increased fat. If anything more ripped and heavier.

Maybe some people are more prone to est than you guys think.. Ekscentra says est neuters him and he is what 19?

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 9:21 PM by dsouza.)
03-15-2017 9:20 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-15-2017 9:28 PM

(03-15-2017 7:13 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Completely different facial features, levels of muscle mass etc. Evolve must be loaded with EST. This happened on a day I used 2 drops. Since using 1 drop I don't get such a drastic change.

Once again Dsouza, making hyperbolic statements makes your posts look suspect.Dodgy

If this physiological change is actually happening, then perhaps you are missing another variable present when you are using Evolve (sex, masturbation, dietary changes, lifestyle changes, stressful interactions, supplements, etc.)Scout

[Image: 10-amazing-before-and-after-transgender-...ions-1.jpg]

***Just saw your second post about this.....you currently have too many variables in the mix to blame this on Evolve. Remove each variable one by one to test our theory.***

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 9:41 PM by theLaw.)
03-15-2017 9:28 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-15-2017 10:33 PM

(03-15-2017 7:13 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I also notice next two days (esp if I haven't had sex with evolve the day I wore it) I grow bigger tits and get fatter.

Come on now! in 2 days?? all your posts are full of overthinking and trying to place every single human interaction on the mones.

someone who tells me they sprayed a product on themselves and grew bigger tits in 2 days.... starts to lose credibility

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-15-2017 10:33 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-15-2017 10:42 PM

SteveO said the quote below in his forum. The link to the threat is in ps775's post above. Based on the quote below if my math is correct it is 10/240*4 = .167 mcg per 10 mL bottle. If there are 80 sprays in a 10 mL bottle that would be .002 mcg per spray.

Don't know how it translates to oil but even if oil has 10 times more pheromones, the EST amount seems small. Can breathing in this tiny about cause male problems? Especially since most of it diffuses before you can breath it in.

Quote:I just checked the formulary and there are 4 mcg per every 240 ml. Its negligible, but at the same time it adds just the right amount to placate any male aggression. There's just not enough in there though to create any adverse male effects.
03-15-2017 10:42 PM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2017 10:54 PM

Whoops, I realise he was referring to the spray but I assumed the oil. Regardless, it's still a tiny amount. Even if it did affect you in some way, it would not be over such a short timeframe, it's just not plausible.
03-15-2017 10:54 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-15-2017 11:05 PM

(03-15-2017 9:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The next day I become 5+ pounds heavier (and no its not water weight)

Yes it is water weight. If you have a basic understanding of bodybuilding you would understand its impossible for the human body to add 5 pounds of muscle or fat without a serious caloric surplus.

Also androgel peaks two hours after application not four and remains pretty constant for the next 20 hours

[Image: image.cfm?archiveid=4279&type=img&am...gel-02.jpg]
03-15-2017 11:05 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2017 12:19 AM

too much T and not enough pump will roll over to est and cause, gyno and all the other pms like symptoms a woman goes thru.

i wouldn't blame the est right off - lots of things going on here and the combo might mess with your endocrine system etc. even something as simple as pumping a bit too much due to the pending get down session with your gal...

if you really think something is going on, get some blood work done before and after and keep dosages precise.

i will agree that i've seen estrogen like reactions (next day) from mones, mainly in the form of sore nipples, bad mood, etc. but nothing lasting. i've assumed it is probably DHEA in some mixes. also wondered if stanone does it..

my gut reaction is you are over doing the T and your body is turning the surplus to EST and possibly there is a catalyst in evolve.

i'm surprised your are on andro at 47 and all those other things. i'm assuming you must have worked around chemicals that fried your system?
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 12:29 AM by Jimmycrack.)
03-16-2017 12:19 AM

Share This Thread