Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worst EST offenders
RedEyes
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Worst EST offenders
03-16-2017 2:10 AM

@dsouza post: #4

@dsouza "My theory is this... I am on Androgel..."

Some men experience troublesome side effects such as acne, headaches, enlarged prostate and breast growth.

Estratetraenol is an estrogen produced only by childbearing females.
EST create heightened femininity with a gentle feminine sensual appeal Girl haha
The good thing is that EST increases natural levels of Oxytocin in the bloodstream,
that means it can amplify orgasms in male and female Heat

So my theory is that Androgel have given you Man-boobs!
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 2:10 AM by RedEyes.)
03-16-2017 2:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-16-2017 3:21 AM

Your body ends up synthesizing several orders of magnitude more Estrone and Estradiol from your extrinsic supplementation of Testosterone every day.

Also, if you work under the assumption that tiny amounts of inhaled Est will have the described effects systemically, then the greater amounts of androgens in Evolve would act the same way - undergo metabolizing and adding to your system's steroid load. Androstenone is the pheromonic partner of Test, you may trick your body into a feedback loop-signal that you are full of Test already and the endogenous Test get's convered even more into Estrogens.

Now, I don't believe what I've just written myself, it's just to show you that your reasoning is, in my opinion, very faulty and biased by a preoccupation with your hormone-levels.
03-16-2017 3:21 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-16-2017 6:57 AM

It only happened with 2 drops evolve never 1. 1 drop of evolve works for me.
Est may not be solely responsible for the end result but it could of been a catalyst.
I've never had mild breast growth or fat gain in last years of using Androgel. Only days after app of evolve.
Like the last 3 posts above many have pointed out it may be excess test converting to estrogen... evolve contains 20 mcg none per drop.. I used 2 drops that 40 mcg none on top of androgel. The est to none slide could also ramp up test like it did my sex drive and libido.
I've used many other mones like old AM,nnpa,OD, primitive,, maxt150 and alphas like AT, a314b rev 32, BW etc and never reported this happening despite being on same dose of androgel for 1 + years.
I don't really have the time to participate in endless debate... Just posting my experience..cheers! Beach

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 10:50 AM by dsouza.)
03-16-2017 6:57 AM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-16-2017 11:42 AM

(03-16-2017 6:57 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I've never had mild breast growth or fat gain in last years of using Androgel. Only days after app of evolve.
Like the last 3 posts above many have pointed out it may be excess test converting to estrogen...

I've seen you do this over and over. You ignore the info you don't like. You seem to come to a conclusion in your mind and then work backwards to find information to support it instead of the other way around.
You can't get that unless you're taking in more calories than you're using. To lose that same fat you would have to burn more calories than you take in. This will take several weeks not a couple of days
03-16-2017 11:42 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-16-2017 12:04 PM

dsouza,

Have you had your estrogen levels checked via a blood test? They may be too high from the androgel: I've read somewhere that it aromatizes into estrogens more readily than injections. Opinions vary on the appropriate levels of estrogens for men, so please do your research. If they're high, your doctor can prescribe an aromatase inhibitor to help. Getting moobs (gynecomastia) is a side effect usually caused by high estrogen levels, and the causes should be addressed to preserve your health, both physical and mental.

Edited to add: High estrogen levels also cause water retention, which can be misinterpreted as increased adipose tissue. Get tested.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 12:05 PM by BarefootOxford.)
03-16-2017 12:04 PM

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2017 12:19 PM

(03-15-2017 9:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Then at night I eat French fries (High fatty meal) and then around 11 pm have sex....

...The next day I become 5+ pounds heavier
(and no its not water weight) , and get looks like crazy from women even without mones.

The day after its night again.. The increased T from having sex is diminishing (I only have sex 1 x week right now).. Androgel is diminishing by nighttime. But I have a feeling the EST is still lingering... Perhaps it stays in the body longer than androgel. I''m getting fat, my tits are growing, my voice up an octave or two, and I feel less sense of well being... I stayed like this for 3 days after evolve... After I got back to using maxt150 and working out and then only mones like Wolf / NNPA combined and lifting again I notice my body returning to proper baseline.

But I'm sure you're right and that that extra 1 drop of Evolve contains 17500 calories and that New Pheromone Additive makes you ripped. Nothing to do with water weight due to the carb and salt heavy french fries you ate in the evening and the subsequent weight loss had no connection to your exercising.

EST is like this forum's Russia scare. Zero evidence, but it's definitely responsible for everything bad happening.

A.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 12:21 PM by Alphonse.)
03-16-2017 12:19 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-16-2017 1:05 PM

Ok some clarifications after reading...

#1 I eat NO SALT fries Yahoo No salt everything actually Yahoo
#2 I realize its impossible to gain 5 lbs of muscle in 2 days but my waist stayed the same so I'd say it was more like 5 lbs lean mass (combination of muscle, water , glycogen, etc). I'm sure the additional calories and higher T after sex made me bigger too.

So yes as Thelaw pointed out too many variables at work... EST being just one.

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 1:24 PM by dsouza.)
03-16-2017 1:05 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-16-2017 1:24 PM

Bro, after 8 hours of carb loading I "magically" put on at least 5 lbs depending on how depreciated my glycogen stores are. I am always more jovial. Sugar/carbs are my drug of choice. The "sag" is definitely visual, even just by the end of the 8 hours it's easily visual.

The EST just plays on your mind. It's like a woman looking in the mirror and complaining how much fatter she is during PMS, when she still looks like a rail to me. The higher EST, I find, makes me more introspective where as higher NONE products turn me into a huge tough as nails ball buster.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-16-2017 1:24 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-16-2017 1:39 PM

(03-16-2017 1:24 PM)Spars Wrote:  The EST just plays on your mind. It's like a woman looking in the mirror and complaining how much fatter she is during PMS, when she still looks like a rail to me. The higher EST, I find, makes me more introspective where as higher NONE products turn me into a huge tough as nails ball buster.

So you're saying EST products are having a negative psychological effect on your interpretation of yourself? I get that from a1 depression... I never thought of that with EST... What makes you so sure?

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 1:45 PM by dsouza.)
03-16-2017 1:39 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-16-2017 2:25 PM

(03-16-2017 1:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok some clarifications after reading...

#2 I realize its impossible to gain 5 lbs of muscle in 2 days but my waist stayed the same so I'd say it was more like 5 lbs lean mass (combination of muscle, water , glycogen, etc). I'm sure the additional calories and higher T after sex made me bigger too.

(03-16-2017 1:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Funny thing is 2 drops evolve oil and I go from feminine to extreme horny with high sex drive. I also notice next two days (esp if I haven't had sex with evolve the day I wore it) I grow bigger tits and get fatter. 1 drop not so bad. I've had sex with evolve so I know it turns me horny and ups my T or libido drastically in later hrs.

So which one is it? You get fat or you get musclar?
03-16-2017 2:25 PM

Share This Thread