Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Women Wearing Corpo?
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

Women Wearing Corpo?
09-29-2012 4:14 PM

Hey so I just received my corpo pheromone just the other day and I still have yet to test it out. So far i've applied 1 spray and received a compliment on my hair at a diner and people who were quiet around me at first suddenly start getting chatty and more loud. Any experiences for any of you guys? I'd really like to hear women experiences on this particular blend. Smile Hope to hear from you peeps! Also, is it ok to blend in another pheromone with this particular combo? I have Donna Amore and was wondering if that would be ok to combine?
09-29-2012 4:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
782 thanks in 278 posts

RE: Women Wearing Corpo?
09-30-2012 8:19 PM

Hey Kupo. I'm sure Corpo will stand fine its own for you. If there is any safe additions you can do, I would add Essence of a Woman, Alpha Dream light cops, or Desire Me from Steve-O.

09-30-2012 8:19 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1373 thanks in 503 posts

09-30-2012 8:51 PM

Hia Kupo,
like zerosix said, there's nothing wrong with blending (if you know what you're doing). That being said, each has a specific goal in mind with the ratio between the molecules creating the "vibe" or "tone" of the mix to facilitate that goal. Even after you have a good understanding of each mix's effects solo - blending can be complicated. The combo of the two vibes might not be what you think it would be having used the two individually. 1 + 1 = 3 with pheromones sometimes.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
09-30-2012 8:51 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, zerosix85
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3370
Thanks received:
2383 thanks in 900 posts

09-30-2012 9:05 PM

IDK, but if you do blend them, I'd love to read about it Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-30-2012 9:05 PM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-01-2012 12:26 AM

Alright to be honest I am fairly new to pheromones and how to use them, although I have done some research. I was just wondering as a women working by trying/wearing corporativo or Donna Amore would help attract other women, joining the two or if I added my Pherx oil (which weird enough does work) would help. Or would you suggest single molecules such as copulins which zero was mentioning? Hope to hear from you guys soon. This is an addictive science/hobby btw. lol.
Alright to be honest I am fairly new to pheromones and how to use them, although I have done some research. I was just wondering as a women working by trying/wearing corporativo or Donna Amore would help attract other women, joining the two or if I added my Pherx oil (which weird enough does work) would help. Or would you suggest single molecules such as copulins which zero was mentioning? Hope to hear from you guys soon. This is an addictive science/hobby btw. lol.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:26 AM by Kupo1212.)
10-01-2012 12:26 AM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks received:
782 thanks in 278 posts

10-01-2012 12:48 AM

Copulins - yes, it will still help you attract lesbian and bi women even if it has the added draw back of attracting men also.

Just a hunch, I work in a LGBT-friendly environment. Molecule D2 aka Alpha-Pregnadienol seemed to work well with Lesbian-Bi women and to some degree straight women if I stuck to low dosages. Not so much for the straight men.

10-01-2012 12:48 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks received:
782 thanks in 278 posts

10-01-2012 1:01 AM

Oh yes, forgive me but I'm a straight male. So my insight is limited. Shelly reported about D2 a while back.

10-01-2012 1:01 AM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-01-2012 1:03 AM

(10-01-2012 12:48 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Copulins - yes, it will still help you attract lesbian and bi women even if it has the added draw back of attracting men also.

Just a hunch, I work in a LGBT-friendly environment. Molecule D2 aka Alpha-Pregnadienol seemed to work well with Lesbian-Bi women and to some degree straight women if I stuck to low dosages. Not so much for the straight men.

--
Interesting, is that an alpha-dream formula? Just wondering, would wearing corp as a chick without the cops attract straight women since its got all the androstenone and such?
10-01-2012 1:03 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks received:
782 thanks in 278 posts

10-01-2012 1:13 AM

It's a single molecule. Well I think it depends on what you're planning to do. Are you from a city area or are you from a smaller place? I guess what I was trying to say is.....Chances are, if you go to a LBGT-friendly place it may increase your chances of attracting another Les/Bi woman with Copulins or single molecule. I don't think pheromones can change someone's sexual preference unless they are open to it. May be a cultural sensitive thing.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 1:16 AM by zerosix85.)
10-01-2012 1:13 AM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3370
Thanks received:
2383 thanks in 900 posts

10-01-2012 8:07 AM

I just went to alpha-dream's site and reread the ingredients on both of these. A mix of the two should be very attractive to any open-minded female you are looking to attract. Starting with small dosages might be a good idea to gauge how they are working. Both of the products contain ingredients with which I have seen really great reactions from women while wearing.

Another thing I would recommend down the line is a bottle of something containing Androstadienone . You could pick it up from a number of vendors. Maybe something like G2 from love spell. I use TrueCharisma and TrueLove, which garner such serious hits from the ladies, especially when blended with a unisex social and a female sexual product. But I'm sure there are a bunch or great products out there with Androstadienone that would do the trick. It is amazing stuff. Just don't wear it around guys- it can have adverse effects on them. And I mention down the line because you might only want to wear it around a girl you are serious about. It's that good.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
10-01-2012 8:07 AM

Share This Thread