Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.53 Average
Wolf
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wolf
02-09-2010 5:33 PM

I really like this one as well.  Seems to me that both products I've tried from Liquid Alchemy Labs have a decent amount of Pheromones in them but more importantly, the phero blends seem to be very well balanced.  When I sniffed my hand this morning after applying the Wolf from the sample vial, I Deer in the headlights'd myself. :blush:

Self effects.  I felt good.  No, I felt really good.  Very cheerful and upbeat (tough to do for someone as happy and handsome as I am already).  I kept sniffing myself because I really do like the scent of this stuff. 

Effects to others.  I think the description of what they were going for sums up pretty well how things went today.

I don't know how to describe the scent of WOLF, I can describe what our intentions are with it. We are trying to create a pheromone mix that will put the wearer in the position of leader. Inspire trust, lust, and the desire to obey,  and yet keep the wearer above and separate from others. We hope to create the feeling in people that they are privileged if the wearer of WOLF decides to talk with them, or give them attention. Users of WOLF should be considered elite, I think that would be a good word for it. We are not going for the lone wolf thing here. We are going for the wise powerful leader that everyone wants to be, or be with.

This could be a fantastic work blend but I noticed today that I had a few women throwing me quite a few indicators of interest.  (Could be a problem depending on where you work.)  The receptionist in my building (VERY pretty blond, 22y/o) only pays attention to me when I have certain phero blends on (IG, A314, MX297) so I am wondering if androsterone is what really gets her attention.  Wolf HAS to have a fair amount of it because in my experience, Androsterone seems to make the wearer appear to be more of a VIP and I saw a ton of that today. 

I should mention (I did mention this in another thread) that the scent of Wolf reminds me straight up of sex.  As soon as I smelled it the first time my mind went to 'Miss Right... Now' by Love Potion.  This is very similar smelling.  A sexy musky scent.  I don't know how work appropriate it is but I am not part of the corporate culture and it didn't seem to be an issue today.  I have every intention of wearing this again at work. 

I liked the sample enough after one day that I now have a bottle of Wolf (10ml) and a bottle of Aqua Vitae (scented, 10ml) on order. 

Sorry AD.  I like your products but these are oil based.  And I don't have to make them myself.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 5:42 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-09-2010 5:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Wolf
02-09-2010 5:56 PM

I seem to be editor-challenged. Forgive me, can't quote your post...

Deer in the headlights yourself? **snort** like I don't do that to myself about once a week. Dodgy

Sounds like a sort of A314 blend...maybe a little softer on the aloof? I am gonna order this for DH - just what he needs for the "support staff" on his office who are young and...easily distracted. The fact that the scent reminds you of Miss Right..Now is good. DH loves that one and keeps it at work for touch-ups. Wolf must have carnation too...DH is a 'nation 'ho and I think perhaps you are too Snoops (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).

AD makes some nice products, and a huge range of products. But I think the number of really effective molecules is relatively small, and it shouldn't be a problem for other vendors to make good blends too. It's great to start hearing about people's experiences with The Others.
02-09-2010 5:56 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-09-2010 6:02 PM

(02-09-2010 5:56 PM)Willow Wrote:  I seem to be editor-challenged. Forgive me, can't quote your post... Deer in the headlights yourself? **snort** like I don't do that to myself about once a week. Dodgy Sounds like a sort of A314 blend...maybe a little softer on the aloof? I am gonna order this for DH - just what he needs for the "support staff" on his office who are young and...easily distracted. The fact that the scent reminds you of Miss Right..Now is good. DH loves that one and keeps it at work for touch-ups. Wolf must have carnation too...DH is a 'nation 'ho and I think perhaps you are too Snoops (and I mean that in the nicest possible way). AD makes some nice products, and a huge range of products. But I think the number of really effective molecules is relatively small, and it shouldn't be a problem for other vendors to make good blends too. It's great to start hearing about people's experiences with The Others.

After I posted this I realized that Wolf reminded me a lot (effect wise) of MX297 from AD.  People would go with along with pretty much anything happily.  Sort of like A314 but without the intimidation. 

Yup, I'm DEFINITELY a 'nation 'ho!  I also love my 'Wanted Man' boosted 'Evil in Carnation' from Love Potion  for date nights. 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-09-2010 6:02 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-09-2010 6:14 PM

Just got an email from Garry that Wolf normally comes in a spray (higher oil version than most sprays) but I can request it in a roller bottle at checkout so I have it heading my way in a roll on. Woohoo! :good3:

02-09-2010 6:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-11-2010 4:55 PM

I just spent the last few hours of my work day wearing Wolf again.  I put on a lot more than last time (difficult to quantify how much coming from sample vials).  I have to say, if I worked in a corporate culture, I'd buy this and wear it often.  I had bulletproof confidence and saw a lot of respect from everyone.  I was still seeing some definite attraction as well.  People didn't seem to want me to leave their presence or if they were in my office, I literally had to walk them out and close the door in their face (politely). 

I hesitate to say this but...  I think this could replace A314 for me.  It has a lot of the same attributes as A314 but it seems more like James Bond than A314 for me.  A314 always feels more like Donald Trump (You're fired!) to me where this really did make me feel more smooth and powerful like Bond (Shaken, not stirred.)

This reminds me more of a slightly more serious feeling MX297than of anything else.  If you like that or A314 from AD I'm pretty sure you would like Wolf.  I'm looking forward to reading anyone else's take on this product if they decide to try it. 

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2010 5:00 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-11-2010 4:55 PM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-19-2010 2:11 PM

DH has worn his WOLF once yesterday and liked it enough to wear again today. Now getting information from DH is like pulling teeth with twine, so bear with me.

Yesterday was 2 sprays - one neck & one split between wrists. Yesterday went very well for him. He called me at noontime just to tell me he loved me Air kiss which was very sweet. I asked him how WOLF was treating him and he said "I like it...**pause, small snuffling noises**...no you know I really LIKE it. I don't know what it is about it".

So after work I probed for more info. He felt like his leads group was nicely under control that morning (he's the prez). His unruly and often disrespectful support staff responded positively to his coaching, and he closed 2 good cases that were pending. All in all he felt the day went smoothly.

He raved about the scent. I find it rather meh, but he adored how it smelled. Which is a plus. Granted, at the end of the day, I could still smell the Pheromones, so there is a clear amount in there. I nuzzled his neck thoroughly, I assure you, and the smell was nice and manly - faintly woodsy over the phero musk.

This morning he chose to wear WOLF again, and again commented that he didn't know why, but he just really really liked it...now DH has been wearing Pheromones for a while, intermittently, but he usually doesn't realize it. I give him something, he puts it on. Initially he will complain that it smells sweaty, and then as with his standard basecoat, Intellectual Man, he says "I get used to it" (and he covers it daily with a perfume). But honestly, he has never gone on like this before. It's slightly freakish.

So WOLF definitely has something going for it. He'll try the POSSESS as well, since he has samples but I'm floored that he is so hooked on WOLF.
02-19-2010 2:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-19-2010 5:08 PM

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who really likes Wolf. I have samples of Possess Alpha and I can't wait to try those.

Wolf isn't so much, 'Follow the leader' as it is, 'Follow MY leader.'

02-19-2010 5:08 PM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2010 7:29 AM

Tried Wolf on Monday the first time. I appllied it before i drove to my studytown together with my brother. I was really very tired and felt sad.
After 2 shots of Wold, one to chest and one to neck i really felt better within minutes.
It made me feel more confident, kinda everything gonna be alright. The scent is also really nice and the consistence is little bit oily although it is a spray, but i think thats good so it won't fade away this fast.
The sprayer itself takes some time to get used to because it sprays at a very small spot. If you don't aim very well you just shoot anywhere in the air ;-)

So while we were driving my brother was talking unusually much. I was not in the mood for talking but he constantly was up for any new topics, like he just MUST talk to me, lol.

Yesterday, again 2 shots i went to the pharmacy. The girl there was friendly as usual but i think she was a little bit nervous.

Today (2 Shots), i went to the canteen with a friend. I think he was as usual, maybe litte bit more calm. The girl at the fund who is always very friendly and normally talks some words to me was still friendly and smiled but only wished me to enjoy my meal and nothing more.

It seems that Wolf makes the people not to bother you =)
If you want to have your peacefulness, you get it.

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
02-24-2010 7:29 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-24-2010 9:53 AM

(02-24-2010 7:29 AM)Hyper Wrote:  It seems that Wolf makes the people not to bother you =)
If you want to have your peacefulness, you get it.

Great report! In my experience with Wolf, it reminds me of a more approachable A414 or maybe more serious MX297 from AD in that it seems to give the wearer an aura of importance. People are more respectful (especially people who don't know you). Once you let them know you are open to them interacting with you, they don't want to leave your presence.

I actually had on Wolf last night while at a friends house. They'd gotten a dog and the dog was running around like a nut until he got within about 4' of me. Once he got a sniff of me, he immediately stopped. His tail went down and he calmly walked up to sniff my hand. Then he sat on my feet and let me pet him. Anywhere I'd go the dog would follow with his tail down. I'd sit down and the dog would lay down on my feet and look up at me until I'd start petting him. I've seen this with animals when I wear A314. It is like they are showing me respect as the alpha of the group.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2010 9:55 AM by Snoopyace.)
02-24-2010 9:53 AM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2010 1:45 PM

Ok as usual neither NUDE nor Wolf has any effect on my girlfriend.
It seems that only A1 really hits her hard.

Today i had an interessting experience with the pizza boy. After i opend the door first of all everything usual, hello and so on , he gives me my order blabla...
But i could recognize that he got constantly more and more nervous. I even had the feeling he has a little bit fear Eek
He was very friendly but got more and more unsecure and had some VERY strange looks. I even looked behind me then if there is anything strange he could have recognized but nothing. Still these strange fast and nervous looks at me.
In my inside i began to lough so loud because i remembered the WOlf then and just thought omfg, how awesome Sarcastic hand

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2010 5:10 PM by Hyper.)
02-25-2010 1:45 PM

Share This Thread