Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Wolf
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Wolf
02-28-2010 2:43 PM

Don't sweat it! None of us were born knowing what it meant, and it's not like you'll find it in the dictionary.

Kind of like SNAFU, until someones told you what it stands for, you can't be expected to know. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-28-2010 2:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-28-2010 3:15 PM

(02-28-2010 1:31 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  So would you guys say Wolf is more a social, let's be friends kinda thing and not a sexual attractant kinda thing?

By the way... at the expense of looking totally out of it.. LOL what is Deer in the headlights??

Are you familiar with the products from Androtics? The closest comparison I can make is to think of it as a cross between MX297 and A314. People see you as being the guy in charge but they want to follow your lead as opposed to being intimidated by you.

Anytime there is a man in a position of power their seem to be women who are attracted to that. This does have some attraction but it is much more social in the sense of people all going with whatever you suggest. Very good for work in my opinion.

Edit- One thing about Wolf is that when you are wearing it, people don't necessarily approach you unless you allow them to. By that I mean if you look at them and say 'hi' they'll light up and start talking to you. If you have a look that says, 'leave me alone,' they'll literally get intimidated by your phero presence and won't approach (more than if they weren't being phero affected.)

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2010 3:41 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-28-2010 3:15 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2010 10:11 PM

(02-28-2010 3:15 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Are you familiar with the products from Androtics? The closest comparison I can make is to think of it as a cross between MX297 and A314. People see you as being the guy in charge but they want to follow your lead as opposed to being intimidated by you.

Anytime there is a man in a position of power their seem to be women who are attracted to that. This does have some attraction but it is much more social in the sense of people all going with whatever you suggest. Very good for work in my opinion.

Edit- One thing about Wolf is that when you are wearing it, people don't necessarily approach you unless you allow them to. By that I mean if you look at them and say 'hi' they'll light up and start talking to you. If you have a look that says, 'leave me alone,' they'll literally get intimidated by your phero presence and won't approach (more than if they weren't being phero affected.)

Ahhhh.. thanks Snoop.... your edit there.... It seems the name they chose it bang on as that is exactly the type of behavior with wolves in the wild... Hmmm...

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-01-2010 10:11 PM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-05-2010 1:19 PM

Wow, this stuff sounds amazing. Would be great for my SO to try for work. He has to lead a pretty difficult team at the moment and sometimes they give him a hard time or keep him occupied to much.

Is this an oil or a spray? I think an oil right? It's quite cold here during winter, would it be available in a spray (or do you think I could turn it into one with some SD40?)?

Gee I'm exited about this, I saw great reports on the women's products too! Clapping

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
03-05-2010 1:19 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-05-2010 1:46 PM

(03-05-2010 1:19 PM)TearsOfJoy Wrote:  Wow, this stuff sounds amazing. Would be great for my SO to try for work. He has to lead a pretty difficult team at the moment and sometimes they give him a hard time or keep him occupied to much.

Is this an oil or a spray? I think an oil right? It's quite cold here during winter, would it be available in a spray (or do you think I could turn it into one with some SD40?)?

Gee I'm exited about this, I saw great reports on the women's products too! Clapping
I requested mine in a bottle with screw cap and it came with a rubber ended pheromone dropper.

The consistency is somewhat more oily than the other mens Alchemy products i have used, but it does drydown fine after awhile and retains a pleasant light sofisticated fragrance.
I did transfer some into a fine mist atomiser sprayer and this tends to pump out in a squirt rather than a spray.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-05-2010 1:46 PM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-05-2010 1:56 PM

Thanks Terry! So the diffusion is quite good anyway?

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
03-05-2010 1:56 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-05-2010 2:08 PM

DH's WOLF came in a 10ml spray. It sprays a pretty direct stream - doesn't make a "cloud" so to speak.

The smell is fine. DH LOVES the smell - evidently men dig it. I find it generically commercial man-cologne smell...it is mild and certainly wouldn't drive the chicks away.

Liquid Alchemy makes some good stuff, really. Everything we've tried from there I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 2:09 PM by Willow.)
03-05-2010 2:08 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-05-2010 2:18 PM

(03-05-2010 1:56 PM)TearsOfJoy Wrote:  Thanks Terry! So the diffusion is quite good anyway.
My first impression is that i would like to use some cologne to get it circulating but i know for a fact that Gary puts a tremendous amount of thought and testing into his creations and i should just settle down and use it untouched for my initial applications.

Anyway i have a small batch already made up with some Jaipur Homme edp by Boucheron and this may be ideal for my Sundays experimentations sittin in a pew at the rear of the congregation.

I have only had my WOLF a couple days and i have been working alone most of the time so today and tomorrow Sunday will be WOLF days and also Monday when meeting a new client.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-05-2010 2:18 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-05-2010 2:19 PM

Normally it comes in a spray but I asked for (and got with no problem) a roll on top. Works very well for me. I'm not sure but I believe this is in a silicone base as opposed to DPG. Shaking the bottle well before applying seems to help a lot.

This does work very well at work for anyone who wants respect but doesn't NEED it to be through intimidation. A314 can have that effect at times.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 2:21 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-05-2010 2:19 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2010 3:54 PM

(03-05-2010 1:46 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  this tends to pump out in a squirt rather than a spray.

There's a dirty little joke in there somewhere LMAO

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-06-2010 3:54 PM

Share This Thread