Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf vs Bad Wolf Smell
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Wolf vs Bad Wolf Smell
09-05-2018 9:33 AM

(09-05-2018 8:20 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  The Bad Wolf scent is too much for me, especially in high doses. Does the unscented have a bad odor, and that's why the scent is so strong? Just curious

It’s actually pretty mild; dare I say almost pleasant. Cannot smell much androstenone but then again I’m not sure how much it’s supposed to have. And that’s only to my nose; I cannot vouch for how others may perceive it.
09-05-2018 9:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-05-2018 11:04 AM

Wolf has a base note similar to a "amber vanilla" note, it's sweet almost like a woman perfume note, if you are used to vanilla perfume it's similar to me. But it's not vanilla according to the ingredients, it seem to be the tonka beans. If you smell One millions private edition, the brown one, the dry down note is similar to me:
You also have this one Armani perfumo, the dry down is similar:

I have Wolf, Bad Wolf and Bad wolf scent. Bad Wolf scent to me is exactly like wolf but without the sweet amber tonka bean note.
On Lal website the base note is described as "rum, amber, tobacco, and tonka bean", this combination is what makes Wolf, those note aren't in BW to me.
If I would order BW again I would order it either with Wolf scent or unscented, to me the BW scent is too strong for my nose event without the pheromone inside. Also the wolf scent feels more complete as a perfume to me, BW almost feel like a single note.

To guess which one is BW find the sweeter one, ask yourself which one feels more sugarish sweeter like an icecream that you would lick.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 11:15 AM by WereWolf666.)
09-05-2018 11:04 AM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-05-2018 11:34 PM

(09-05-2018 11:04 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Wolf has a base note similar to a "amber vanilla" note, it's sweet almost like a woman perfume note, if you are used to vanilla perfume it's similar to me. But it's not vanilla according to the ingredients, it seem to be the tonka beans. If you smell One millions private edition, the brown one, the dry down note is similar to me:
You also have this one Armani perfumo, the dry down is similar:

I have Wolf, Bad Wolf and Bad wolf scent. Bad Wolf scent to me is exactly like wolf but without the sweet amber tonka bean note.
On Lal website the base note is described as "rum, amber, tobacco, and tonka bean", this combination is what makes Wolf, those note aren't in BW to me.
If I would order BW again I would order it either with Wolf scent or unscented, to me the BW scent is too strong for my nose event without the pheromone inside. Also the wolf scent feels more complete as a perfume to me, BW almost feel like a single note.

To guess which one is BW find the sweeter one, ask yourself which one feels more sugarish sweeter like an icecream that you would lick.

So do most prefer wolf scent over bad wolf scent?
What is everyones favorite lal scent?
09-05-2018 11:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The BAD WOLF Thread Jojje 2,049 609,801 Yesterday 3:43 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  BAD WOLF COMBOS Randy Savage 213 39,596 Yesterday 1:44 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 216 47,865 11-08-2020 9:46 PM
Last Post: Shah
  Wolf Snoopyace 1,401 554,733 10-10-2020 10:43 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 453 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen