Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf + AV or Wolf + CohesionXS?
Pwnaholic
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Wolf + AV or Wolf + CohesionXS?
10-19-2012 1:48 PM

I'm curious as to whether anybody has tried either of these combinations before.

As I posted in my intro topic, I'm absolutely brand new to the topic of pheromones, and I just want to make sure I'm getting the right ones. Wolf sounds awesome according to the reviews, but it seems more business oriented than anything else (which is still good).
I'm looking to add in either AV or CohesionXS with Wolf to give it more of a sexual spark.
If your answer is CohesionXS, which smell would blend the best with Wolf's? I don't want to be "cologne guy" or anything.

I'm in a committed relationship of well over 5 years, so I'm not looking to score with random chicks; but just to score more often with the one I'm with. The weird thing is, it's not about "not giving off that alpha-male vibe" or anything, because I get hits all the time from other women. For some reason my girlfriend just isn't into sex quite as much as other women I've known. Which is fine, but it wouldn't hurt to spark her interest more often. Whistle3

Or would it just be smarter to keep these separate from one another? Use Wolf while on business and use Cohesion when I know I'll be home with my girlfriend?

Also while I'm at it: Has anybody ever experienced any negative self-effects while wearing any of these products either combined or alone? I'm afraid I'll end up getting crazy while on this stuff because of that Androstenone in it that I've read so much about here on the forums. Some people have said it makes them happier, others have said it makes them depressed.

Anywho, thanks for your advice!
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 1:49 PM by Pwnaholic.)
10-19-2012 1:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 274
Thanks received:
621 thanks in 247 posts

RE: Wolf + AV or Wolf + CohesionXS?
10-19-2012 2:52 PM

The "sexual-ism" of Wolf has been something of a debate here, though not a passionate one. Wolf, to me, is much more of a respect/workplace mone than anything else. If you were to stretch it, it's more like a follow-the-leader type of attraction, rather than an outright sexual product.

I know if he weren't limited to strictly lurking on this forum these days, as33156 would tell you outright that Wolf can be a sexual, albeit at higher dosages. I know he's mentioned sexual hits with two spray pumps of it, which comes out to like 6 to potentially 10 drops of product. I've never gone that high for shitz and giggles, but I also happen to have AV, which produces at just 2 drops.

Some guys here have added AV to give Wolf a kick, and they seem to have reported positive results, but to me, that's more the AV doing it's thing than acting as a complement to Wolf.

Can't remember if it was you, but I remember telling a guy here who was currently in a relationship to start with Cohesion first, before considering sexual or respect mones. Since you presumably spend a significant amount of time with you girl, you should consider getting the Cohesion oil, for it's longer staying power. Plus, it appears to still be on sale. Definitely getting it scented is a must, and I would recommend the FXS scent, far and away as the closest match to blend with the Wolf scent. The FXS scent is a dead ringer for Issey Miyake, albeit a more aquatic scent than Wolf, but one which blends well with it.

I'm in the midst of my 1st week testing out CohesionXS in spray form. This is like Day 5 for me. Next week, though, I plan to pair it with Wolf and AV, separately to see how they augment those products.

I think you're referring to Androstadienone not Androsterone as the product that some users have reported as having caused depressed/lethargic self-effects. Cohesion is a heavy Androstadienone product, and I've been using 2 sprays at a time AND sleeping overnight with it on. No negative effects, in the slightest. While Wolf does seem to have an energizing effect, on myself and others, AV can definitely amp you up, and you have to be self aware of it, so you don't get too testy with others.
10-19-2012 2:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pwnaholic, as33156

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf / AV / Possess SCENT Pagodeiro 0 182 10-20-2012 6:07 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
Sad Wolf Scent goes away too quickly. Riverwind 5 642 09-11-2012 12:53 AM
Last Post: thundr
Smile Sample vials of NA and or Wolf rash219 13 1,419 05-29-2012 3:29 AM
Last Post: GreylordGR