Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf Scent goes away too quickly.
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
122 thanks in 41 posts

Sad Wolf Scent goes away too quickly.
07-30-2012 9:33 AM

Hey everyone!

Yesterday I was a little bored and I played around a little after sniffing a lot at both Wolf and Possess. Washed my hands and put a drop of Wolf on the back of my left hand and a drop of Possess on my right. After a while (say about two hours) the scent of Wolf was pretty much gone, leaving the smell of the mones. The Possess scent was still present and although a bit weaker, it still covered the mones pretty well.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
07-30-2012 9:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
151 thanks in 92 posts

RE: Wolf Scent goes away too quickly.
07-30-2012 10:59 AM

Try using a good cologne that goes along well with Wolf without creating a scent clash. I have used a tiny bit of Obsession with Wolf before and the two scents mixed well and did not clash in my opinion. It all depends on your own personal taste. Be careful and start out with small amounts until you find the perfect combonation for yourself.

Try spraying on a small amount of a good cologne first. After that has dried down, then apply your Wolf over top of the cologne. If the Wolf scent does happen to fade away, you will still be covered by the cologne.
07-30-2012 10:59 AM
Thanks given by Mars82, as33156, solidprice
Mars82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 261
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 155 posts

08-22-2012 9:42 PM

(07-30-2012 10:59 AM)Arrow Wrote:  Try using a good cologne that goes along well with Wolf without creating a scent clash. I have used a tiny bit of Obsession with Wolf before and the two scents mixed well and did not clash in my opinion. It all depends on your own personal taste. Be careful and start out with small amounts until you find the perfect combonation for yourself.

Try spraying on a small amount of a good cologne first. After that has dried down, then apply your Wolf over top of the cologne. If the Wolf scent does happen to fade away, you will still be covered by the cologne.

This is what I do too. Lately however, I have been spraying the scent to the sides of my neck while I spray Wolf on my throat as Garry recently emailed me that scents reduce the longevity of Wolf. This is probably because the alcohol in regular colognes/EDT's breaks down the pheromones faster.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2012 12:18 AM by Mars82.)
08-22-2012 9:42 PM
Thanks given by Arrow
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
122 thanks in 41 posts

09-09-2012 11:12 AM

(08-22-2012 9:42 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  This is what I do too. Lately however, I have been spraying the scent to the sides of my neck while I spray Wolf on my throat as Garry recently emailed me that scents reduce the longevity of Wolf. This is probably because the alcohol in regular colognes/EDT's breaks down the pheromones faster.

That is somehow missing the point though. Everybody seems to love the Wolf scent. Maybe people will want to just wear that?

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
09-09-2012 11:12 AM
Mars82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 261
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 155 posts

09-11-2012 12:08 AM

Sorry, I missed the intent of your original post. I noticed the same thing about Wolf. The scent stays for only about 4 hours on me. I like the scent. I just hope though that it would last longer and have better silage.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
09-11-2012 12:08 AM

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1992
Thanks received:
3215 thanks in 654 posts

09-11-2012 12:53 AM

I really like the smell of wolf and Ive noticed that wolf scent wears off very quick on me as well. 2 hours tops on a good day. The mones outlast the scent package by far. I spray Diesel OTB near the app point and that helps quite a bit to continue covering the mone smell.

This little tidbit here will not help the longevity of the initial app scent but LAL sells wolf without mones. If the scent is appealing, then a moneless reapplication of just the scent could make a decent togo. Dafixisin cornered Garry to sell this scent without the mones. Big ups for making this available to us. I thought about getting some my next LAL order bc even though it is short lived, wolf scent is one of the best scents out there. Now if we can only get lacroy to sell their IMPI red dot scent, I would definitely purchase it too.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
09-11-2012 12:53 AM
Thanks given by Six, ZB pmones, baant, Mars82

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf / AV / Possess SCENT Pagodeiro 0 163 10-20-2012 6:07 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro