Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
With Wingman Pheromones, Barney Stinson no longer needs Ted
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1193
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

With Wingman Pheromones, Barney Stinson no longer needs Ted
07-05-2011 9:20 AM

This thread will be about my experiences with Wingman products.

[Image: 4005971519078917634201124.gif]

The entries will be mainly extracted from my journals, and they will be legen.. wait for it..
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 9:21 AM by Deja Vu.)
07-05-2011 9:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, Rattlesnake

Deja Vu

Rep Post

Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

RE: With Wingman Pheromones, Barney Stinson no longer needs Ted
07-05-2011 9:24 AM

Wingman Element 7: Scent Review

Top notes very citrus-y, dbot will love this scent. Smells fruity but with a hint of masculinity. It's a scent you would find on guys that seem like fun. Subsequent notes became very much like neroli. I am not the best person to describe all these fragrances though, but I like the scent.

Application: 1x WE7 on Neck.

Effects:

- People are really friendly towards me. I had a repairman coming over to my house to repair something and when the bill came and I was short of 10 cents, he said "never mind"! This is not something you would get often in my country.

- I was standing behind 2 girls at the escalator. 3 seconds later the girl turned around, looked at me, then turned back again. NO I DID NOT BREATHE HEAVILY INTO HER EARS OR DID SOMETHING CREEPY. Dodgy I feel that she either sensed my pheromone presence or got a whiff of the pheromone, either which made her turn back to see who it was. The girl was kinda cute! Wink

- At my workplace, this old lady in her late 40s kept coming over to my booth and lingered and chat with me throughout my entire shift. Today was the first time I met her, but 2 hours into our conversation she was seeking my opinion on whether she should go have a haircut! You don't normally ask someone you meet on the 1st day this kinda question do you?

- Quite a few people also came over to my booth and chatted with me.

- Nothing much happened at work but once I got off work.. BOY. I was turning heads wherever I went. It was like I had a strong pheromone presence/ aura kinda thing.

Initial conclusion:

- Very social, made me a cool guy.

- Definitely an attention grabber.. a head turner.

- Enhances your physical aura. If you aspire to be a ninja, this is NOT for you.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 9:24 AM by Deja Vu.)
07-05-2011 9:24 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, as33156
Deja Vu

Rep Post

Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

07-05-2011 9:26 AM

Wingman Element X Scent Review:

Like I said before, I am not good at scent reviews at all.. but if Wingman Element 7's scent is a 8, Wingman Element X is a 9 in my opinion. The scent of this is pure sophistication! I am smelling my bottle of WE X RIGHT NOW while typing this report.. I can smell the copulins, but they don't smell bad at all. The scent is very natural, if you put this on you will feel like a TRUE, NATURAL ALPHA.

I was a little hesitant whether or not to put this on to meet my girlfriend for the weekend. With "3x COPS" in this bottle, I was afraid that it might just spark arguments or squabbles, and especially since I haven't met her for almost 2 weeks.. But I went ahead anyways, because I know some people are waiting for reports on this!

Application: 1x WE X

Effects:

- My gf seems to request for hugs from me more often. She is also very clingy, like a little girl to her daddy. Tender

- I was waiting outside while my girlfriend was in the restroom, and this girl who was with her boyfriend walked past me and she checked me out twice. Later, as fate would have it, I met her at the bus stop again (this time she was alone) and she just couldn't take her eyes off me although I was CLEARLY with my girlfriend. whistle

- OH I JUST REMEMBERED. My gf and I was in this cafe and this 2 waitress who were REALLY CUTE, served me with huge smiles and grins. I think they were so friendly towards me that my gf was getting a little jealous. :laugh4:

Initial conclusion:

- Due to me being around with my girlfriend ONLY for the entire duration, I cannot conclude anything YET. All I can say is, the scent for WE X is very sophisticated.. so classy that I wonder whether I can be congruent with the scent or not. I will DEFINITELY test this again soon.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 9:28 AM by Deja Vu.)
07-05-2011 9:26 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, SeriousSmile, Pheroman
Deja Vu

Rep Post

Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

07-05-2011 9:30 AM

Wingman Element 9 - same scent as WE7.

Effects:

- I have never really experienced the effect of TAA. Instant Shine from AD didn't work on me, but with WE9, everyone is just so happy! Had a dinner and everyone seems to be very relaxed, lots of laughter and when it was my turn to order (We pass the menu 1 round and everyone has to order something), everyone's attention were on me.. seemingly waiting for some VIP to speak. My social status was definitely elevated.

- Was shopping around and I DEFINITELY had some hits with the girls, although WE 7 still reigns as the attention grabber (from my one time test with it)

Initial Conclusion:

- WE 9 elevates your social status. If you want to hang out with your boss, or your in-laws, applying WE9 makes you of equal standing with them.

- Very TAA like properties - happy, relaxed, chill.
07-05-2011 9:30 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, SeriousSmile, Pheroman
Deja Vu

Rep Post

Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

07-05-2011 9:34 AM

I have been researching and cross-referencing my initial reports as well as ohhmygod report on WE 9+O and this is what I have found..

WE 9 = addition of b-nol and beta-androstadienol (suspected to be TAC)

b-nol effects - great conversations, trust, increased sense of closeness, and increased verbal honesty.
TAC effects - lifting and relaxed feeling, having fun and laughing, "My body felt light and relaxed, almost joyful."

***NOTE - before my testing on WE 9 I did not know that beta-androstadienol is TAC. So while I was researching on TAC I was very surprised to see similar effects with TAC and WE 9. From my journal on WE 9 - "Had a dinner and everyone seems to be very relaxed, lots of laughter" ohhmygod report on 9+O - "became really open and friendly" and "initiated the conversation".

INITIAL conclusion of WE7 vs WE9 (based on research and initial test) :

WE 7: The attraction, attention-getter, use this to surround yourself with more potential targets.

WE 9: The "number-closer", "deal-sealer", use this to close your targets and establish rapport.

As always they need more testing, my conclusion might be wrong.

ClappingClapping

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 9:34 AM by Deja Vu.)
07-05-2011 9:34 AM
Thanks given by mengster, mark-in-dallas, JohnnyHard, dbot, ohhmygod, extraballislit, JesseJester, SeriousSmile, preck, idontknow, Rattlesnake, Pheroman, CaveCritter, KIMBA

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1956 thanks in 813 posts

07-05-2011 11:55 AM

Thanks for doing the side-by-side Deja Vu! I'm still on the fence about which one I'll order.

FYI- I do think that beta-dienol is TAC based on reports, but some who have used both disagree with me on that.
07-05-2011 11:55 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 313 posts

09-01-2011 11:07 AM

Great thread!! Can't believe I missed it, repped Smile

EDIT: System won't let me rep you again Sad
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 11:08 AM by Rattlesnake.)
09-01-2011 11:07 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 182 posts

09-01-2011 11:17 AM

(09-01-2011 11:07 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Great thread!! Can't believe I missed it, repped Smile

EDIT: System won't let me rep you again Sad

Gotta agree i still got alot of doubts with WM series and Deja Vu made a great job here to help the ones who got those,and thanks to the BUMP i almost forgot about this excellent thread...

Thanks Deja Vu :good3:
09-01-2011 11:17 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1018
Thanks received:
2392 thanks in 1020 posts

09-01-2011 1:56 PM

Deja made more posts using WM in his journal ..

maybe he can copy them over here ..

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
09-01-2011 1:56 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu

Deja Vu

Rep Post

Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

09-02-2011 2:06 PM

Thank you peeps for your kind words! You guys are really, the only reason why I write up reports even when there is a pile of work waiting for me or when I am dead tired.

Thank you Pago for that suggestion, I will copy the entries on wingman products soon..

School just started for me and I have been testing out the 9+O on my friends. This is what I notice from 9+O from the past few times I have been testing it.

- The copulins in this product is not a lot, which is great as cops is a very tricky thing to juggle with and might not do well in high doses.

- People who do not know you are very friendly with you when you talk to them.

- This mix alters your persona significantly. I have been wearing a different mix around them last semester consistently so it came as a shock to me when 1 of my friends commented this when I finally stopped wearing 9+O around them: "You didn't look like you for the past few days." When asked in what way did I look different they couldn't give me an answer.

- I have noticed that people are flustered when you do not devote to them your attention or if your perception of them is skewed. They will try hard to vie for your attention like interrupting your conversation with another person so that they can talk with you or to clarify themselves. Note: You can only observe this effect only if your targets are your friends.

Conclusion:

- Wingman 9+O is very hard to figure. It takes a trained pheromone enthusiast to know what to look out for. With only a mere year of pheromone experience I really cannot pick up any other effects rather than increased friendliness when worn on it's own during daytime. I have read from reports like Pagodeiro's that it is a very different beast when used in a night scene.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
09-02-2011 2:06 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, mengster, dbot, Pheroman, SeriousSmile

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hax Pheromones vs Wingman Pheromones AnthonyJFranks 5 595 12-28-2012 2:11 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro