Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
With Wingman Pheromones, Barney Stinson no longer needs Ted
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1193
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

RE: With Wingman Pheromones, Barney Stinson no longer needs Ted
09-02-2011 2:17 PM

Another note to add on the Wingman series: It works amazingly well on my girlfriend. She hardly reacts to my AAA combo or even my superstar-respect mix but Wingman 7 or 9 at more than 2 sprays gets her really cuddly and stuff. I am suspecting that these series might help those people who are in Long Term Relationship to enhance their chemistry.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 2:19 PM by Deja Vu.)
09-02-2011 2:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, dbot, SeriousSmile
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1193
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 236 posts

03-28-2012 11:20 AM

Extracted from my journal!

For the past few months, I have been wearing this combo that I found to be working AWESOME. I have worn it before, and I had amazing hits with it. (#72) It is consistently the best social, friends-getter and the catalyst for attraction. Yes, the combo is Coco-glace + Wingman Element 9. I have tested this for 2 months, and I found that this combo reaches it's peak at about the second to third hour mark. Ratio is 3x Coco-glace, 2xWE9.

WARNING: This might be one of the best daytime mix!

- Firstly, this combo is a friends-getter. Once you put in the small effort to say "hello!", the pheromones will do the rest. Making friends is so easy for me now, and this is a HUGE step for me considering the fact that I was an introvert a few years ago. I have people chatting me up if they happen to see me around in school, people inviting me to clubs, another person asked me to invite him along if I am going overseas, people wanting to do the same subjects/modules as me.. I feel so social! I have never ever been so popular in school and it feels really really AWESOME!

- I mentioned that this combo is a catalyst for attraction. This is because the mix itself is not intended to generate sexual interest. I find that Asians in general, do not display sexual interest at all during daytime. If they do find you sexy, they keep it to themselves. This might be the reason why most Asians report that they do not experience anything with pheromones. The pheromones are working, but they do not display their IOIs as outwardly as our Western counterparts.

- Case in point: Just today, I was sitting opposite a sweet looking blonde wearing this combo. I just made eye-contact and she gave me such a cute smile I had a mini-erection. Redface Asian girls, however, seldom do that, unless they have an extroverted personality.

- However, I knew that this combo was affecting the other girls. I was walking behind two girls who were in the same course as me and we were heading towards the same lecture room. (For quite some time before that day, I noticed that those 2 girls were acting strange whenever they were around me eg. gigglish, nudging each other) As I was about to enter the lecture room, 1 of the girl said to another: "He's behind you!" This little indication definitely meant that they have taken special interest in me, because no one would say that if they are not interested.

- In another class, we had a little class activity where we had to walk around and interact with other people. This girl, when she introduced herself, shook my hands and did not let go for at least a minute (I SWEAR). This girl was the same girl who walked around me in my previous post. (#197) Another girl, the HB9 I mentioned in #199, stood so close to me that we were rubbing each other's arm. Girl in love All these little IOIs are very satisfying and really help make boring school so much more exciting and fun!

- I wore this combo to 2 very different interviews for the past few months. These 2 interviews are very highly competitive and they only look for the best! Guess what? With this combo, I passed these 2 interviews and I am really en-route to a brighter future! For the sake of privacy concerns, I cannot really reveal what interviews they were publicly. (PM me!)

Conclusion:

- I cannot even begin to say how powerful this combo is. It helps you to expand your social network, it helps to speed up attraction by generating an aura, an interesting personality to people that are exposed to it! More importantly, it helps you score an A during interviews as this combo makes you stand out and really make a lasting impression on the interviewers' mind.

- I just made a purchase on the Wingman's Blue Label as well as M512! I am also looking forward to purchasing Glace fast-burn given that this cocoGlace combo already works so well!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2012 11:21 AM by Deja Vu.)
03-28-2012 11:20 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, CaveCritter
ryusei
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
141 thanks in 81 posts

03-04-2013 8:54 PM

Just read this, bumping it, awesome combo AND you just made me order coco-glace and WE-9, damn you deja P
03-04-2013 8:54 PM

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

04-08-2013 12:14 PM

I am starting to figure out my we9+o as well. It is a real friendly social trusting blends. Def enhances the social experience and has nice self effects. I feel flirty and friendly wearing it. Repped. Plus the smell oh the smell. I think the oxytocin works and chills out all he other mones. Gonna try this at night during one of my gigs and see what happens. Maybe ill add glacé on your recommend.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
04-08-2013 12:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hax Pheromones vs Wingman Pheromones AnthonyJFranks 5 595 12-28-2012 2:11 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro