Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wishful thinking?
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Wishful thinking?
12-16-2009 4:54 AM

So I saw this post over at PT & it got me thinking... IS there anything out there like this or is this just wishful thinking?

Quote: I just wanted to ask is there any product or mix out there that (in general) magnetically pulls women in, and then makes them want to be all cuddly and warm inside? Almost like they are a Disney princess and I am their prince charming? Kind of like the feeling that they are deeply in love, or "This guy isn't my usual type, but there is just something about him."

Seriously lads...If there is a mix like this please feel free to come test it on me. If there isn't, then get crackin damnit! Start brewing some new mixes!

12-16-2009 4:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wishful thinking?
12-16-2009 8:07 AM

I think this is what the heavy androsterone products do WHEN THE GUY IS CONGRUENT in all ways. I don't know if can make a guy who isn't your normal type seem to be a prince charming, but if prince charming shows up wearing A314 there will be no doubt who he is! Scent of Eros and IG can be the same way.

The Androstenone Discussion
12-16-2009 8:07 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-16-2009 8:21 AM

I would guess it would be more IG or Scent of Eros based than A314. I am thinking you would need to add in some beta-nols, A-1 and TAA.

Maybe that should be my next project with the Mrs. ...

Xiphoid - I will let you know if I come up with a good mix. But finding the right guy to put it on will be up to you. Unless the Mrs. finally comes to her senses after all these years (20+) and gives me the boot .... lol.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2009 8:21 AM by Bosshank.)
12-16-2009 8:21 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-16-2009 2:54 PM

I'm gonna back up a bit and concede Bosshank's point. A314 was not the best example of a -Androsterone heavy mix in this case. At least not in a first impression situation. A lot is going to depend on the relationship.

It's a bit of a conundrum though. When you think of the prince in a fairy tale he's usually a minor and poorly described character who commits an heroic act, but doesn't do much else.

The Androstenone Discussion
12-16-2009 2:54 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-17-2009 12:13 AM

I can't speak for the girl's internal dialogue, but I've experienced reactions that match what I think you're asking about. I'd say a combination of IG (or -Androsterone), p74, and IS is close to that. IG +p74 seems to effect sweet, gentle girls the most. They go all googly eyed and mushy Smile The IS keeps it fun and light, and definitely, more than any other product, draws girls in physically in a magnetic manner.

Let me go back and check out my journal and maybe I'll come back with a better description or idea..

*Edit* I went back and looked over everything. The only conclusion I was able to reach was: I can't believe all this shit happened to me. Sorry P

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2009 1:21 AM by Phya.)
12-17-2009 12:13 AM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-25-2009 6:41 PM

There is but they dont sell it anymore,  Instant Female Magic was really a amazing product for putting women in a more contented affectionate mood.  Its not just for PMS LOL .

I would suggest they try getting some A1 from Love Scent and then using Instant Shine and Alpha Androstenol with it.  It may be expensive but the bottle will last them a long time and they can make many mixes with it because they dont need a high dose of A1 in the mix. 

Tisha

12-25-2009 6:41 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-25-2009 7:46 PM

Speaking of androstadienone, how much (mcg's) is a good dosage range anyway? I cut down the Love Scent stuff I got with perfumer's alcohole so its somewhere around 8-10mcg per spray.

12-25-2009 7:46 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-27-2009 2:06 PM

(12-25-2009 7:46 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  

Speaking of androstadienone, how much (mcg's) is a good dosage range anyway? I cut down the Love Scent stuff I got with perfumer's alcohole so its somewhere around 8-10mcg per spray.

I am assuming your wearing it right ?  I would go a little lower. Maybe 5 mcg's per spray.  Although they played up the depression aspect over at PT probably because they knew they had to stop selling Instant Female Magic studies have shown this in a small percentage of men.  So I would try to work it to the lowest effective dose you can. 

Tish

12-27-2009 2:06 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-27-2009 2:19 PM

(12-25-2009 7:46 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  

Have you seen any self effects with it, and if so what were they?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Diane

12-27-2009 2:19 PM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-22-2010 5:32 PM

I don't know of anything but I would definitely pay good money if anyone finds it!

I'd agree that IG would be my first port of call as something to start with. Not used androstadienone but from what I've heard that would seem logical, TAA would have to be in there and I'm thinking p83 with maybe a hint of cops (but again I have limited experience with cops.)
01-22-2010 5:32 PM

Share This Thread