Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wishful thinking?
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wishful thinking?
01-22-2010 9:11 PM

I have recently been playing with P75 (still think it is androstanone or something very similar) or androstenone (batches with each separately), P83, Androsterone and A1 and it reminds me quite a bit of the hits I've seen with MX116 which have always been incredible for me.  I like the P75 version better overall because it still has the sexy magnetic affect without the potential androstenone backlash when used during 'that' time of the month.

I've gotten the ratios down to where when I get the androsterone at a high enough mcg I plan to turn it into an oil base composite.  It delivers on affection, comfort, that RAWR factor, seems to have everything I'd need. :cool:

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-22-2010 9:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-23-2010 10:28 AM

I am pretty sure that Instant Female Magic has 3 pheromones A1 Beta Androstenol and TAA. Now I didnt get this from Jasmin or anyone that works there but I have a certain gift for seeing things clearly and when I asked them if I was correct on the molecules they didnt say "no but good guess" I was asked how I knew and who told me LOL

It kinda made clear I was very close if not spot on LOL

It may be a mix you want to try out.

Tisha
01-23-2010 10:28 AM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

01-23-2010 2:48 PM

I'd have to reiterate what Renny and BH were saying. IG does a good job at that whole knight in shining armor thing. I would say for a mix IG, Instant Female Magic , P86, P83.

01-23-2010 2:48 PM
ashley14
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2010 7:17 PM

(01-23-2010 2:48 PM)zeph Wrote:  

I'd have to reiterate what Renny and BH were saying. Instant Gentleman does a good job at that whole knight in shining armor thing. I would say for a mix Instant Gentleman, Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic ), P86, P83.

Sorry for sounding stupid or dumb on here but we all did at one point and its the only to move forward, but could someone go into the different effects pheromones can have on women AND men?, this thread is super interesting b.c until now i had thought pheromones were purely about sexual attraction.

It amazes me that these pheromones can have SO MANY different functions!!

'knight in shining armour' etc..

01-25-2010 7:17 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

01-25-2010 10:15 PM

A lot of people get interested in pheromones due to the potential for sexual attraction. However, there are a lot of individual pheromones or pheromone products that can help you quite a bit in general social situations and even work. For example ...

- beta 'nols can ehlp other people feel very connected to you. This often cuases them to open up verbally to you about things that are important to them or things that they might not normally share with others.

- alpha 'nols can help generate a whole LOT of general chatty conversation.

- a lot of guys report that A-1 can ehlp women feel calm and peaceful. A definite plus in various situations ....

and these are just a few of the more well know Pheromones and effects. Part of the fun of this hobby is figuring out which products work well for you.
01-25-2010 10:15 PM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-25-2010 10:38 PM

After playing around with A-1 (Androstadienone) I can tell you that this molecule makes me feel so good. It really is the guys' version of EST. Calming is the least of it. It makes you feel centered, warm, loving, and wanting to cuddle. Guys usually get nothing from it, with the exception of a small percentage of the population.

EST does for the guys what A-1 does for the gals. It makes them want to cuddle and take care of you. Most women get no blatant self effects from this or respond to it on others, with the exception of a small section of the population.

Neither of these pheromones are inherently sexy, but all that cuddling can lead to other things, especially with a little push from other pheromones, or even the right attitude.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2010 10:42 PM by Diane999.)
01-25-2010 10:38 PM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-01-2010 10:19 AM

I find A1 (well Instant Female Magic ) drains me when I wear it.

If I'm feeling high energy when I apply it's ok, but if if I'm already feeling a little low it becomes hard to move from the couch.

That being said - I love how my Long Term Relationship reacts to it... I generally reserve it for when she is in a terrible mood these days because I like moody less than the self-effects
02-01-2010 10:19 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-01-2010 10:41 AM

(02-01-2010 10:19 AM)Wrlprchnx Wrote:  I find Androstadienone (A1) (well Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic )) drains me when I wear it. If I'm feeling high energy when I apply it's ok, but if if I'm already feeling a little low it becomes hard to move from the couch. That being said - I love how my Long Term Relationship reacts to it... I generally reserve it for when she is in a terrible mood these days because I like moody less than the self-effects

Wow, that is interesting.  I've been wearing (only occasionally) A1 for a while now and I get a calm, centered feeling from it.  I also LOVE how it makes the females around me react.  I love the cuddly, touchy feelie responses from it. 

Just shows how differently we all react to Pheromones.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-01-2010 10:41 AM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-01-2010 11:30 AM

I get the cuddly response from my Long Term Relationship

I just find it is too much of a downer for daily wear
02-01-2010 11:30 AM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

02-01-2010 9:45 PM

(01-25-2010 7:17 PM)ashley14 Wrote:  

Sorry for sounding stupid or dumb on here but we all did at one point and its the only to move forward, but could someone go into the different effects pheromones can have on women AND men?, this thread is super interesting b.c until now i had thought pheromones were purely about sexual attraction.

It amazes me that these pheromones can have SO MANY different functions!!

'knight in shining armour' etc..

02-01-2010 9:45 PM

Share This Thread