Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
04-26-2020 3:19 PM

(04-26-2020 1:54 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And what exactly do you think most people would have to report on? Nobody is out socializing so there are no reports or reviews to be made, and most people have little to no use for pheromones right now, so they aren't actively looking to buy anything or for information.

This forum was a lot more active right up until the world shut down, and I'm sure things will return to normal as things start loosening up.

Yup yup! I’ve been photobombing my bride and revisiting some old combos I hadn’t tried in years. Been fun and I really need to post on them again.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-26-2020 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
04-26-2020 3:47 PM

I’m writing a new e-book right now. How to pick up hot chicks, using pheromones, from grocery stores on busy Saturdays while maintaining social distance. ;) Of course I’m only half kidding, but I’m sure some PUA instructors out there will come along and beat me to it. Haha!

@NathanNiel: I don’t know where you live but people are not exactly dancing in the streets right now. Smh

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2020 3:51 PM by dsouza.)
04-26-2020 3:47 PM
Nathaniel45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2020 6:57 PM

(04-26-2020 1:54 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And what exactly do you think most people would have to report on? Nobody is out socializing so there are no reports or reviews to be made, and most people have little to no use for pheromones right now, so they aren't actively looking to buy anything or for information.

This forum was a lot more active right up until the world shut down, and I'm sure things will return to normal as things start loosening up.

Really logical answer.As many companies are new to me, there are plenty reviews for me to read.To research.
This way i will not arrive to ask that newbie question "What to buy next".
04-26-2020 6:57 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-27-2020 5:32 AM

I'm enjoying my time alone, while I love going out having fun I always like spending time alone also. My favorite activity is learning, I'm currently learning Japanese, assembler code for cheat engine and playing game while hacking them at the same time, it's been a lot of fun.
Just before the Covid Crisis I was dancing with some groups and someone got infected there and I was among the first in lock down in my country because the virus got in those dancing class first. I remember everyone on those dance class going on facebook groups talking all day about what happened, especially women, to me it was annoying, those women in the groups kept talking all day long about nothing interesting. I think women are the one suffering the most from this covid crisis. Dsouza you mentioned women on social media forming groups for empowerment, in my opinion the reason is that they can't prevent themselves from talking all day long Girl wacko . When I go shopping for food I always see some women chatting about their life to each other in malls while I haven't seen any men doing that yet. Dirol While I'm enjoying my time I see all those message from women, one or 2 is directly annoying me asking me if I'm OK, to see if I survived.
My personal opinion on the virus effects, I think it's doing some good on some people, it reminds me some story I read on war where everyone seems to get genuine emotionally because they feel threatened for their life so they care more about others, so it seems to bring out the best from people. So it's a nice change to see people change for once, where I live only such a crisis can change some people way of life. Before the virus I told my GF that a war in our country would be a good thing, it would change people attitude, the covid seems to be doing exactly that and I welcome it with open hand Shok

In the french news I heard one the north europe country president didn't lockdown his country, I don't know if it's still true or if it was true to begin with since our country newspaper is completely corrupted, I think it's Sweden they talked about. Anyone in China could confirm if their death rate is higher or lower than occidental country?
I think in those crisis time censorship in our newspaper is what hurting us the most. Since they are a lot of Americans in this forum, what kind of comparison do you guys get in the newspaper from country to country, are your news channel putting down others country management of the virus. In our news in France they say China government is lying about many things while I think the one who lying the most is the France newspaper, so what do you guys think about that?
04-27-2020 5:32 AM

lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2020 5:34 AM

I got the idea that I can use mones now while I'm home.

I've always used mones only when I've been in contact with people, on dates, meetings, parties, dances. I never used it when I was alone at home.

Now I want to try it. Maybe this way I can see the self-effects I've never seen before. Maybe I'll get a better idea of how mones work on me, so I can use them better with people.

Just like a few people here told me, I ordered a nude.
04-28-2020 5:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2020 Paradox 63 14,726 02-28-2020 7:34 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Foucs Group xtraspecial 3 1,391 04-09-2013 2:43 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial