Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
04-03-2020 4:57 PM

I looked at the latest numbers just now.

About 1/4 of the total cases world wide have been in the United states.
About 1/10 of the total cases world wide have been in New York state
About 1/20 of the total cases world wide have been in New York sity.

Here is the reason:
04-03-2020 4:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
04-03-2020 5:48 PM

The only thing that keeps me sane these days is my SO and playing the guitar in my home studio daily. Music soothes the soul and helps relax me and takes me into fantasy land. It’s like an escape from the monotony. May be an excellent time for me to focus more on home recording.

Working out with dumbbells and BWE keeps me strong and I tend to do high reps to get more cardio since I don’t have cardio equipment. Moderate Weights with 20-30 reps seems ideal.

How do you like to empower yourself?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020 5:55 PM by dsouza.)
04-03-2020 5:48 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2020 6:58 PM

(04-03-2020 5:48 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The only thing that keeps me sane these days is my SO and playing the guitar in my home studio daily. Music soothes the soul and helps relax me and takes me into fantasy land. It’s like an escape from the monotony. May be an excellent time for me to focus more on home recording.

Working out with dumbbells and BWE keeps me strong and I tend to do high reps to get more cardio since I don’t have cardio equipment. Moderate Weights with 20-30 reps seems ideal.

How do you like to empower yourself?

I have been working out resistance bands at home and some dumbbells also with higher reps as well to stay fit.

I have working like normal, but using a lot of my time for self reflection and where I am going with my life. I have also been taking a few extra classes as well for my job.

Just finished working on a new pheromone mix as well which was nice.
04-03-2020 6:58 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-04-2020 10:13 AM

(04-03-2020 6:58 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Just finished working on a new pheromone mix as well which was nice.

Many congratulations on finishing your mix.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-04-2020 10:13 AM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 3:23 AM

As an introvert by nature, i am having a productive and helpful isolation myself, despite the horror surrounding us. I myself am using the time to study all the time as i am constantly preparing year round for a high ranking bureaucratic exam held annually. I have failed 2 times so far but still trying for better career avenues. Using my leisure time to play Football Manager, the greatest game of all time, that i sometimes forget reality.

The one thing i miss most is between my girls legs, but i am guessing that we all do, hehe.

Sometimes, i think of myself as Will Smith in 'I am Legend', our situation is so strange these days.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
Yesterday 3:23 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Yesterday 7:27 AM

Today I feel fantastic!

I realize we are all living in lockdown mode now, most places are closed except essentials etc.

I'm currently working on improving my game 10 fold with women by working on elements not connected to going outside.

For example , improving game with women including improving my text and phone game. (There are several HB 9's I met before COVID who I never got to date since the lockdown happened, but who says I can't text and phone them and work on those skills?).

I'm having a blast... there are many facets of game that can be improved even while indoors all alone. Why not take this downtime to improve those areas?

I know you can't really meet many people out there during Armageddon, but that doesn't mean you can't work on self improvement!

Just some food for thought.

More positive thinking!

Stay Healthy!
D

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 8:02 AM by dsouza.)
Yesterday 7:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2020 Paradox 63 13,586 02-28-2020 7:34 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Foucs Group xtraspecial 3 1,374 04-09-2013 2:43 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial