Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
04-02-2020 6:16 AM

Hello all friends and fellow PT members.

I was originally going to post this thread in my journal, then I realized it would be selfish as there are many members on here who don't read/have access or follow journals.

So I'm posting it here. In the men's section where everyone has access.

During isolation and quarantines our world is getting lonelier. We are stuck at home most of the day unless our jobs are essential (at least here in Canada ). That means more isolation from our friends, groups, our families, larger gatherings, meeting women etc... Is it any wonder so many of us think Armageddon has arrived?

I wanted to make a thread where people here could mingle with others to keep our social bonds open... Eventually (I Hope) the time will come when we can all go to bars again, and malls etc, and not be under such stress. But in the meantime we have this thread: our social pheromone group here.

What can be discussed? Anything .. related to the men's section. Pheromones, what to do when you're lonely, interacting with PT buddies, dropping by to say hello, how you're currently empowering yourself, hell anything! On social media women are forming lots of groups these days for empowerment. I suggest we as men do the same. SUPPORT your pheromone community!

When we have many minds putting their best and worst together, we will find more hope through this crisis …

Whether you're a newbie or advanced user of pheromones it doesn't matter. Whether you're a pheromone user or a pheromone manufacturer it doesn't matter. All are welcome to contribute....

P.S. The moderator Mark is putting money into keeping this website active... let's do our best to ensure PT stays up and running.

cheers!
dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2020 6:40 AM by dsouza.)
04-02-2020 6:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
04-02-2020 6:49 AM

As a forum operator and website operator of an equally niche topic area I have to agree. It costs money to keep the lights on so we should show our appreciation for having the forums available to us.

I'm working from home and have been a bit derelict in posting as of late but will do what I can to participate more.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
04-02-2020 6:49 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020.
04-02-2020 8:47 AM

(04-02-2020 6:49 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  As a forum operator and website operator of an equally niche topic area I have to agree. It costs money to keep the lights on so we should show our appreciation for having the forums available to us.

I'm working from home and have been a bit derelict in posting as of late but will do what I can to participate more.

Glad to hear from you JohnnyFever! Just curious if your website/forum niche is a related industry to the mone biz? Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:

04-02-2020 8:47 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-02-2020 9:29 AM

Well said....
04-02-2020 9:29 AM

Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-02-2020 12:17 PM

(04-02-2020 8:47 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Glad to hear from you JohnnyFever! Just curious if your website/forum niche is a related industry to the mone biz? Smile

No, but my profile pix might give a clue Smile

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
04-02-2020 12:17 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-02-2020 12:53 PM

(04-02-2020 12:17 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  No, but my profile pix might give a clue Smile

Disc jockey, Radio announcer, News Broadcaster? Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2020 12:55 PM by dsouza.)
04-02-2020 12:53 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-03-2020 3:22 AM

Hm true..bit bummed out currently...mostly worried about people close to me dying...kind of thinking things I should have done...have to say, it feels bit like end of the world.Trying my best to improve myself during the down time while hoping things get better. Playing some video games(kind of lost interest in games a while back; but, still doing cuz nothing to do),watching some stuff on hulu/CW online(free)/NBC online(free),listening to audible and listening to cbc podcasts using podcast addict app(free)..eat, sleep ,exercise using my home equipment. Not being able to go to gym,movies,restaurants or the mall is really bumming me out...and not being able to socialize with hot women to some extent.Mrgreen
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020 3:25 AM by jb20.)
04-03-2020 3:22 AM
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2020 9:15 AM

(04-02-2020 12:53 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Disc jockey, Radio announcer, News Broadcaster? Smile

Dj, radio engineer, production rat, pain in the rear to others at the station Smile

@jb20: I think many of us are equally worried about things which remain out of our control. I personally don't want to venture out but I need to grab a renewal of some meds and some mail at the post office. Working from home for the 8-to-4 work has become a real pain as supporting around 14,000 folks spread among 21 campuses (education related) is growing increasing difficult. Sanity is wearing thin and I'm worried about my publicly facing colleagues who are doing in-person hardware support.

I'm looking forward to things returning to some sort of normalcy in the future as I plan a few new excursions in the world of pheromones.

I'm a novice - inventory
04-03-2020 9:15 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-03-2020 9:26 AM

(saying this just for snark and humor...feel free to fire back)

I would have guessed that you were the President of the Howard Hesseman fan club....No? Okay-fine (I think Johnny Fever would get that joke; for those of you that do not it is a Herb Tarlek / WKRP joke)

Joking aside, Johnny et. al., I feel your pain. It is difficult to "keep a stiff upper lip" and to persevere with our dignity and calmness intact through all the panic. However, we must, at all costs, remain optimistic and strong.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020 9:27 AM by Gladen.)
04-03-2020 9:26 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-03-2020 4:26 PM

Ontario, Canada forecasts up to 15,000 COVID-19 deaths with health measures in place.

Got these numbers today. Sounds pessimistic but it could be worse.

I’m just wondering when I’ll get to use my mones, when bars/malls will open, when I’ll ever get my hair cut and coloured again.

I wish life were normal. Looks like this is the NEW NORMAL.

Dsouza

My Journal:

04-03-2020 4:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2020 Paradox 63 13,581 02-28-2020 7:34 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Foucs Group xtraspecial 3 1,374 04-09-2013 2:43 PM