Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do older women like stronger mones?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Why do older women like stronger mones?
10-25-2019 9:24 AM

When discussing age of women, it seems the common advice is (in general) the older the women, the stronger the mone, or higher amounts of mones, she will like or be attracted to.

I'm just wondering why that is. Isn't it true that when we are younger we have more hormones flowing through our bodies and have higher libidos? Wouldn't it make sense then, that when we are younger and in our primes we would like stronger mones?

It strikes me as kind of backwards. Like someone will say that mone is "too much" for a 20 something and will scare her or something, but is great for women over 30 or 40. Wouldn't the younger woman have a higher libido and therefore be more attracted to stronger mones?
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 9:58 AM by hut.)
10-25-2019 9:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Why do older women like stronger mones?
10-25-2019 11:14 AM

Not sure exactly, but my understanding is that as women age they become a bit more testosterone dominant in their own personalities as their estrogen levels go down.

So perhaps this makes a more dominant male more appealing to them. Maybe it takes a stronger signal for them to feel a response.

I will say that grannies have become aggressive if I wore a strong sexual where younger women will run. Women also become more comfortable in their own skin as they age, but I really think that the preference is tied to their hormone changes.
10-25-2019 11:14 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-25-2019 11:39 AM

(10-25-2019 11:14 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Not sure exactly, but my understanding is that as women age they become a bit more testosterone dominant in their own personalities as their estrogen levels go down.

So perhaps this makes a more dominant male more appealing to them. Maybe it takes a stronger signal for them to feel a response.

I will say that grannies have become aggressive if I wore a strong sexual where younger women will run. Women also become more comfortable in their own skin as they age, but I really think that the preference is tied to their hormone changes.

That ---- Maybe it takes a stronger signal for them to feel a response.

Maybe the majority rules, but it's NOT a one-size fits all. I've seen moments where I thought young women would run, and they did not! And they showed their attraction with a smile. Friends

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 11:40 AM by MMM.)
10-25-2019 11:39 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-25-2019 12:07 PM

Apart from the physiological reasons, a lot of it has to do, I think, with the time when ladies hit their prime. We men tend to peak early in life and mostly slide downhill from there. Most scientists say that 19-20 years old is pretty much the pinnacle of maledom for us.

Women, on the other hand, hit their physical and personal peaks in the 30-40 (plus) age range. Those lucky ladies! After we guys have peaked and started the down slide, ladies are just revving up for theirs.

When women hit their prime they also have lots more life experience and maturity. They've already experienced quite a bit and have a great idea of what they want, like, and are much more at peace with their sexuality.

All of this combines into a powerful natural force where you have a woman, in her physical prime, that knows exactly what she wants and has no qualms about going after it, that is looking for a partner (be he Mr. Right, or just merely Mr. Right Now) that can deliver all of that.

At that stage she would desire (or need) a man that has both virility and personal strength. More pheromones would paint the wearer much more vibrantly than none.

To put it shortly, on the converse side, younger ladies, when confronted with high pheromone concentrations either don't know what to do with a guy like that, are intimidated, or they are reminded of their father.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-25-2019 12:07 PM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2019 12:34 PM

I have a date with a older woman tonight....I have Casanova...core..imprint...the hookup...treasureful shine...a314....and true cops

any advice which one or two i should use for tonight? she is 55...our first meeting

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-25-2019 12:34 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2019 12:45 PM

(10-25-2019 12:34 PM)empathy Wrote:  I have a date with a older woman tonight....I have Casanova...core..imprint...the hookup...treasureful shine...a314....and true cops

any advice which one or two i should use for tonight? she is 55...our first meeting

oh and lady killer

my other stash of stuff is at my other home Sad

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-25-2019 12:45 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-25-2019 1:18 PM

I would say that DarkLord1 and Gladen hit the nail on the head: Older women are more comfortable in their sexuality and sexual desires, and their Testosterone levels are actually higher then in younger women, and the are are at or near their sexual prime.

So, I guess all I really have to offer is.........Yeah, what they said.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-25-2019 1:18 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-25-2019 1:41 PM

(10-25-2019 12:45 PM)empathy Wrote:  my other stash of stuff is at my other home Sad

Nice humble-brag! Well done,Thumbs Up! Pardon

From your stash, and not being familiar with all of them, I'd probably go with Core, a smattering of The Hookup, and just a hint of cops. that should give you a combination of mesmerizing and desirable, sexy and wanted, and virile all at once.

I might be way off, though as I am not well-versed in the others, so they might be better. APi might also be a good choice, but I cannot say for certain as I haven't used it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-25-2019 1:41 PM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2019 1:54 PM

(10-25-2019 1:41 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Nice humble-brag! Well done,Thumbs Up! Pardon

From your stash, and not being familiar with all of them, I'd probably go with Core, a smattering of The Hookup, and just a hint of cops. that should give you a combination of mesmerizing and desirable, sexy and wanted, and virile all at once.

I might be way off, though as I am not well-versed in the others, so they might be better. APi might also be a good choice, but I cannot say for certain as I haven't used it.

very nice Smile thank you

10-25-2019 1:54 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-25-2019 2:01 PM

(10-25-2019 11:14 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I will say that grannies have become aggressive if I wore a strong sexual where younger women will run.

Methinks that perhaps you have some GILF's in your future! (tempted to cut and paste in the hot-grandma routine from 40-year-old Virgin)

10-25-2019 2:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do women who detect strong piss smell from mones still respond to the mones? monequest74 6 236 11-29-2019 5:02 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Something stronger than Bad Wolf? Lucent 37 4,260 07-10-2018 1:04 PM
Last Post: MMM
  certain mones bring out certain behaviors in women... blitz 56 18,288 09-17-2017 10:14 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Deeper/stronger reset?????????? DavidWebb 72 18,968 12-11-2016 12:16 AM
Last Post: JStoneM
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 6,610 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate