Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Why are there so many banned members?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Why are there so many banned members?
08-14-2017 8:36 AM

Asking questions does NOT get anyone banned. As to removing members that haven't posted I did exactly that for many years, but its extremely time consuming and as the membership grows it becomes even more so. The last time I did so we had around 2000 members and I had to wade through 200 pages, looking to see who had posted and who had not, deleting those who hadn't and then having to start over, I decided that it would be the last time I did so.

Beyond that, you cite a single forum with a 98% participation rate, yet that's an anomaly because most forums have a much lower rate and don't bother to remove members that never posted. pherotalk and each of the other forums I cited earlier are prime examples.

Still, if we assume your numbers, we have 2738 members that have posted and have only banned 36 of them, or a little over 1%. looking at the number of posts each made as a banning determination is senseless because most members that get banned have very low post counts and are troublemakers from the start.

You are a prime example, and this is not the first thread in which you've tried to stir the pot! You haven't done anything egregious enough to get yourself banned, but your attitude comes across as argumentative and as one member said in another thread, arrogant. I get that you backed down in your previous post, but if not to cause trouble, stir the pot or try to make the forum look bad, what exactly was the point of your posts in this thread?

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
08-14-2017 8:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-14-2017 10:14 AM

(08-14-2017 4:24 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Obviously I don't have every number that I want, maybe there is also a lot who posted only once or twice.

Beyond all of the other nonsensical bullshit, what fucking difference does it make how many members have posted, what the percentage of banned members is, how many posts each member has or any of the other crap that you want to throw out? Every member that has been banned WAS BANNED FOR JUST CAUSE!

Does anyone other than WereWolf666 give a rats ass what the percentage of banned members is, as long as people like HankyPanky, Robbie, Kerno, Lucifer, BadBoyMike, BIGCRUDER and the other troublemakers are gone?

08-14-2017 10:14 AM

WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-14-2017 11:27 AM

I'm not complaining about troublemakers getting banned, but anyway sorry for giving you the wrong idea. I just miss some vets who are not there anymore.
But I get you point, troublemaker are a pest in forums, on that I agree with you. But I wasn't talking about the troublemakers here.
If I'm the only one to care, be it Cry
08-14-2017 11:27 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-14-2017 12:57 PM

(08-14-2017 7:26 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  If you don't like the way the forum is run maybe you should find another one.

+1

Nothing is perfect but this is the best pheromone forum on the planet. I really see no reason for anyone to complain about anything on this forum.
08-14-2017 12:57 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-24-2017 10:09 AM

Perfect example of the inaccurate inflated number of actual banned members: michaeltheman has now been banned using a new username for the third time in 9 days, and just a week or two ago Mr. E. was banned for the fifth or sixth time. Those 2 alone with all of their different usernames make up more than 1/8 of the number of banned members.

09-24-2017 10:09 AM
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-07-2017 7:40 PM

newb here. Will i get banned for not posting for a while? Just making sure
10-07-2017 7:40 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-07-2017 7:41 PM

(10-07-2017 7:40 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  newb here. Will i get banned for not posting for a while? Just making sure

No, but your presence is wanted.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-07-2017 7:41 PM
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-07-2017 7:52 PM

I want to thank the creators and mods of this forum for hosting the only unbiased phero forum on the internet
10-07-2017 7:52 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-08-2017 11:03 AM

(10-07-2017 7:52 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  I want to thank the creators and mods of this forum for hosting the only unbiased phero forum on the internet

Well said. Discover XS and Ptalk both have a cult vibe that this forum doesn’t.

Thanks again Mark

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-08-2017 11:03 AM

Share This Thread