Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why AM/Glace is the best pheromone product out there and I've tried over 40
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

Why AM/Glace is the best pheromone product out there and I've tried over 40
07-30-2013 6:55 PM

Simple..

Because you never have to worry about what to say.. Either women are opening up to you with the glace and becoming intimiate, or your talking about yourself (ego), all while being seductive. What more could you ask for except sex itself?
07-30-2013 6:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by doctordonald
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 132
Thanks received:
723 thanks in 420 posts

RE: Why AM/Glace is the best pheromone product out there and I've tried over 40
07-30-2013 7:43 PM

I really need to try am. Only one problem. I'm fucking broke and I have to a of mones already plus impi red classic in the way. Well that's two problems if you count the second one as a problem. I do have a problem. Love my mones and combos. Right now wearing na dp and cohesion bit already have some self talk so I think I'm gonna wash of the cohesion. Actually came home from the bar to do just that.

If she bites you did it right.
07-30-2013 7:43 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald
doctordonald
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 533
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 77 posts

07-30-2013 7:45 PM

(07-30-2013 6:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Simple..

Because you never have to worry about what to say.. Either women are opening up to you with the glace and becoming intimiate, or your talking about yourself (ego), all while being seductive. What more could you ask for except sex itself?

I really like AD products so far. I wonder if AM (or maybe l2K)+Certo would do the same thing. Probably would have less verbal and more bonding. Now that I have decided that Certo might work better in more sprays or combined, I will start combining a little and posting in my journal over the next few days.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194
07-30-2013 7:45 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

07-30-2013 8:17 PM

(07-30-2013 7:45 PM)doctordonald Wrote:  I really like AD products so far. I wonder if AM (or maybe l2K)+Certo would do the same thing. Probably would have less verbal and more bonding. Now that I have decided that Certo might work better in more sprays or combined, I will start combining a little and posting in my journal over the next few days.

Isn't certo the good guy vibe and AM the bad boy vibe? Wouldn't they conflict? I always thought certo was more for business anyways and nothing to do with bonding -- I could be wrong.

I have read too much negative feedback about l2k to really consider it.

AM / Glace is tried and true and has been a forum favorite.. It's amazing how it got overlooked. Its sweet seduction when your in an environment of enclosed space for a good amount of time with a woman (for me I get facials and massages that amount to about 30 min of total time and I watch in awe how woman react)

BEWARNED: Menopausal woman do not like AM.. They are grumpy , grow old and fat, and are bitchy and if you talk highly about yourself you are likely to be belittled by them but you WILL say something back -- well because your the alpha! But women who are attracted, and that is young beautiful mid twenties and 30 somethings and even some 40 somethings will be turned on by you talking about yourself as a form of confidence, higher value, and prestige. These are the ones you want to score with anyways.. Just remember to pair with glace so they too feel compelled to talk to you.. the sexual excitement and rapport will build immediately like a spark turned into an inferno.Bomb
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2013 8:23 PM by dsouza.)
07-30-2013 8:17 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, Pheroman
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

07-30-2013 8:54 PM

(07-30-2013 7:43 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  I really need to try am. Only one problem. I'm fucking broke and I have to a of mones already plus impi red classic in the way. Well that's two problems if you count the second one as a problem. I do have a problem. Love my mones and combos. Right now wearing na dp and cohesion bit already have some self talk so I think I'm gonna wash of the cohesion. Actually came home from the bar to do just that.

I tried a sample of cohesion and found myself too laid back.. Guess the Androstadienone was affecting me too. I was feeling rather lethargic and depressed and with no initiative to act on IOIS.. Lot of self talk... same as you.

I will probably stay away from high Androstadienone mixes
07-30-2013 8:54 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

07-30-2013 8:58 PM

BTW comrades I still have a full bottle of AM and SLow burn glace.

I find the first 2 hrs of the mix is no good. Very antisocial and hard to think.. Kinda incoherent if you ask me.

So what I do is spray on 1 Am and 4 sprays Slow burn glace. After 2 hrs I head out.

Do you think this is smart? This gives me only 4 hrs of real mone usage time not 6 as the first 2 hrs I waste.

Or do you think it is better to apply the first 4 sprays glace then 2 hrs later apply 1 spray AM. Will this be different? I.e. the glace kicks in then after 2 hrs you get 6 hrs mileage out of AM the first 3-4 or so with Am glace combined then as the glace wears off just AM alone.

Its confusing I know.Eek
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2013 8:59 PM by dsouza.)
07-30-2013 8:58 PM
doctordonald
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 533
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 77 posts

07-31-2013 9:51 AM

(07-30-2013 8:17 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Isn't certo the good guy vibe and AM the bad boy vibe? Wouldn't they conflict? I always thought certo was more for business anyways and nothing to do with bonding -- I could be wrong.

I have read too much negative feedback about l2k to really consider it.

AM / Glace is tried and true and has been a forum favorite.. It's amazing how it got overlooked. Its sweet seduction when your in an environment of enclosed space for a good amount of time with a woman (for me I get facials and massages that amount to about 30 min of total time and I watch in awe how woman react)

BEWARNED: Menopausal woman do not like AM.. They are grumpy , grow old and fat, and are bitchy and if you talk highly about yourself you are likely to be belittled by them but you WILL say something back -- well because your the alpha! But women who are attracted, and that is young beautiful mid twenties and 30 somethings and even some 40 somethings will be turned on by you talking about yourself as a form of confidence, higher value, and prestige. These are the ones you want to score with anyways.. Just remember to pair with glace so they too feel compelled to talk to you.. the sexual excitement and rapport will build immediately like a spark turned into an inferno.Bomb

albion6 likes it, am+certo. i just put two sprays certo and two am on today. will post in journal if anything noteworthy happens.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194
07-31-2013 9:51 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

07-31-2013 11:59 AM

(07-31-2013 9:51 AM)doctordonald Wrote:  albion6 likes it, am+certo. i just put two sprays certo and two am on today. will post in journal if anything noteworthy happens.

Yes please do , if certo is anything like other alpha dream products it will be a winner.. Just never heard it tested much in this combination.

Please , if anyone else has a lot of experience with am/certo combined please detail both positive and negative.
07-31-2013 11:59 AM
xxprojectalicexx
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

07-31-2013 2:16 PM

(07-30-2013 7:45 PM)doctordonald Wrote:  I really like AD products so far. I wonder if AM (or maybe l2K)+Certo would do the same thing. Probably would have less verbal and more bonding. Now that I have decided that Certo might work better in more sprays or combined, I will start combining a little and posting in my journal over the next few days.

I recently tried out Certo + L2k v.2, 2-3 sprays of Certo and 1 spray L2k. Didn't really get any hits. Going to try one spray of Certo and L2k at work.
07-31-2013 2:16 PM
OmegaM41
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

07-31-2013 2:50 PM

(07-30-2013 6:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Simple..

Hey dsouza,

Have you tried L2K? If so, can you comment on how it works for you vs. the AM & Glace combo? Asking because L2K is supposed to be a combination of AM & Glace, plus some other stuff, so it should fall into the same realm, at least in theory.

Alpha Dream: L2K v2, Corporativo
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
Wishlist: DP, AV, NA, SOB XS, Bliss XS, Cohesion XS, XS106B, XS107
07-31-2013 2:50 PM

Share This Thread