Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why AM/Glace is the best pheromone product out there and I've tried over 40
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

RE: Why AM/Glace is the best pheromone product out there and I've tried over 40
07-31-2013 3:13 PM

(07-31-2013 2:50 PM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  Hey dsouza,

Have you tried L2K? If so, can you comment on how it works for you vs. the AM & Glace combo? Asking because L2K is supposed to be a combination of AM & Glace, plus some other stuff, so it should fall into the same realm, at least in theory.

Hey OmegaM41
Haven't tried L2k but do understand it coming from the same family as the Am Glace mix with many additions. I have read many of the forum feedback on it and although some have touted the mix many have also said it makes men angry and there's two versions which adds to the confusion.

I *KNOW* AM Glace works for me and I have full bottles of each so I'm more eager to keep using it.

If it ain't broken don't fix it... is my motto , and Am GLACE is working well!

You can read up on many of the dozens of reports and threads of L2k on this alpha dream forum, just do a search.. I see tons of threads.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 3:15 PM by dsouza.)
07-31-2013 3:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by doctordonald, OmegaM41
doctordonald
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 546
Thanks received:
128 thanks in 81 posts

07-31-2013 3:27 PM

(07-31-2013 2:50 PM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  Hey dsouza,

Have you tried L2K? If so, can you comment on how it works for you vs. the AM & Glace combo? Asking because L2K is supposed to be a combination of AM & Glace, plus some other stuff, so it should fall into the same realm, at least in theory.

i want to mention that my hits with l2k have been more blatant than with a.m. with women treating me nicely and also giving blatant hits. i mean, like adopting cutesy poses and then tripping on their own feet, all bashful when i notice them.

the a.m. ones have just been moderate. now that i am done testing certo, i will go back to l2k and see what transpires. especially if it is more buffered toward social than a.m.

i have been using a.m., l2k, and certo. now that you mention it, i would like some corpo for work, lol.

check out my journal if you are interested in seeing how alpha dream, the first Pheromones who have obviously hit for me, have done. (at least for me anyway. seems like results vary.)

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 3:35 PM by doctordonald.)
07-31-2013 3:27 PM
Thanks given by OmegaM41
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

07-31-2013 3:41 PM

(07-31-2013 3:27 PM)doctordonald Wrote:  omega, i know you pointed this to dsouza. but i want to mention that my hits with l2k have been more blatant than with a.m. with women treating me nicely and also giving blatant hits. i mean, like adpoting cutesy poses and then tripping on their own feet, all bashful when i notice them.

the a.m. ones have just been moderate. now that i am done testing certo, i will go back to l2k and see what transpires. especially if it is more buffered toward social than a.m.

i have been using a.m., l2k, and certo. now that you mention it, i would like some corpo for work, lol.

check out my journal if you are interested in seeing how alpha dream, the first Pheromones who have obviously hit for me, have done. (at least for me anyway. seems like results vary.) looking forward to what d types, Smile.

Hey doctordonald,

I am awaiting your reports on AM Certo.. that has peaked my interest. One hit wonders have been abound since the beginning of mones as the world knows it, but few have proven themselves, and even fewers combos have proven themselves to stand the test of time.

I really think Glace AM has proven itself.. there is no doubt.. It is the precursor to L2k which makes me think L2k is redundant if I already have AM and Glace (until my bottles run out that is). Furthermore AM can be worn on its out when out with the boys , and glace can be worn alone at family gettogethers. Am Glace, for dating, dinners, movies, intimate discussions, kissing , fondling, -- basically in the right context I would say its akin to chocolate -- you become a temptation to willing targets with your smooth seduction.

A note on Certo[/u]
According to AD website:

Women love a hero, and that is the aura that embodies this "Good Guy" formula. This formulation goes beyond the physical. Find women opening up to you as you show your truth, with this unique, intimate pheromone formulation designed to foster long-term love. This formula is best for use around the girlfriend, wife, or long-term lover. Let her know you're for real.

It specifically says GF WIFE or Long Term Relationship.. That means its not for pickup or dating.

I would think AD would state it is a good pickup and attraction product if it indeed was meant for that.. So keep that in mind.. On the prowl certo may not be what you want.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 4:37 PM by dsouza.)
07-31-2013 3:41 PM
OmegaM41
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

08-05-2013 9:21 AM

(07-31-2013 3:13 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Hey OmegaM41
Haven't tried L2k but do understand it coming from the same family as the Am Glace mix with many additions. I have read many of the forum feedback on it and although some have touted the mix many have also said it makes men angry and there's two versions which adds to the confusion.

I *KNOW* AM Glace works for me and I have full bottles of each so I'm more eager to keep using it.

If it ain't broken don't fix it... is my motto , and Am GLACE is working well!

You can read up on many of the dozens of reports and threads of L2k on this alpha dream forum, just do a search.. I see tons of threads.

Makes sense, I agree with that motto! If that combo works well for you and you have full bottles, than that's what you should use. I have read a lot of the forum reports on L2K and actually have a bottle myself, just haven't seen a lot of feedback on how it compares to AM + Glace which seems to be the inspiration for L2K.

Alpha Dream: L2K v2, Corporativo
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
Wishlist: DP, AV, NA, SOB XS, Bliss XS, Cohesion XS, XS106B, XS107
08-05-2013 9:21 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

08-06-2013 3:10 AM

(08-05-2013 9:21 AM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  Makes sense, I agree with that motto! If that combo works well for you and you have full bottles, than that's what you should use. I have read a lot of the forum reports on L2K and actually have a bottle myself, just haven't seen a lot of feedback on how it compares to AM + Glace which seems to be the inspiration for L2K.

Friend,

The only reason I haven't test driven l2k v1 or v2 myself is because I have a brand new bottle of Am and Old burn glace.

But when they run out in 6 months or so from repeated use, it will be time.. i hope the forum has more feedback on how to properly use l2k by then.
08-06-2013 3:10 AM
OmegaM41
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

08-06-2013 9:37 AM

(08-06-2013 3:10 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Friend,

The only reason I haven't test driven l2k v1 or v2 myself is because I have a brand new bottle of Am and Old burn glace.

But when they run out in 6 months or so from repeated use, it will be time.. i hope the forum has more feedback on how to properly use l2k by then.

Hopefully I'll have some feedback to provide by then as well! I've tested my L2K v2 around four times, and it's worked quite well so far, but it feels a bit like learning how to tame a beast, if that makes sense.

Alpha Dream: L2K v2, Corporativo
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
Wishlist: DP, AV, NA, SOB XS, Bliss XS, Cohesion XS, XS106B, XS107
08-06-2013 9:37 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

08-06-2013 7:09 PM

(08-06-2013 9:37 AM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  Hopefully I'll have some feedback to provide by then as well! I've tested my L2K v2 around four times, and it's worked quite well so far, but it feels a bit like learning how to tame a beast, if that makes sense.

I look forward to your feedback on the l2k v1 and v2 products after you've used them a good six months. That kind of regular usage can really teach you a lot about the products in real word circumstances.
08-06-2013 7:09 PM
bando
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-08-2013 4:17 AM

I recieved my bottles am and glace today. But I don't know how many squirts of each I need, toe have succes.
Thanks
08-08-2013 4:17 AM
bando
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-08-2013 4:21 AM

Hi received my bottles of Glace and AM today! But I am a newbie in the pheromone world so i could use your help. I don't know how many squirts of Glace and AM i need to be successful.

I look forward for you help!

Thank you!
08-08-2013 4:21 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
214 thanks in 109 posts

08-08-2013 4:22 AM

(08-08-2013 4:17 AM)bando Wrote:  I recieved my bottles am and glace today. But I don't know how many squirts of each I need, toe have succes.
Thanks

Hi Bando,

In daytime I use 1 spray AM to throat and 4 sprays glace slowburn , 2 to each side of the neck. Watch going over 1 spray of AM in daytime.

In evenining I use 1-2 sprays AM and glace depending on the occasion. If I want a tougher bad boy image I forget the glace.. if I want a softer social image I will still use the glace.

Experimentation is the only way to find what works for you!
08-08-2013 4:22 AM
Thanks given by bando

Share This Thread