Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who are more responsive to mones and why?
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Who are more responsive to mones and why?
02-02-2017 1:12 PM

I have learned that in NY, pheromones work like 50% of the time, but when traveling to other areas, they seem to HIT much more....maybe 70-80% of the targets. At first I never understood why, but I did love traveling...HEHE. It is because NYorkers do NOT rely on their instincts very much at all. They only really on their concrete judgements, not their instincts or intuition. Most people are con artists in NY, always trying to take advantage of others, both men and women.....thus NYorkers must always be aware of their surroundings.

People who are less cautious, are intrigued by mones, and the wearer. They always see the mone wearer as a high value, SUPER special person......hence XTRASPECIAL. I find that is also a matter of intelligence levels as well. Highly intelligent people will simply deny their responses to mones based on their knowledge. They like to make ALL their decisions based on sound judgement and logic. Since they can't explain the effect of mones, they will simply deny their signals and messages.
02-02-2017 1:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

RE: Who are more responsive to mones and why?
02-02-2017 2:27 PM

Interesting topic....I think it depends on the mone blend and the personality of the person who comes into the cloud. Also, how they show their reaction too.

Case in point....I have seen women respond by getting very quiet and stealing looks at me from a distance with an alpha (none or Androsterone) blend on. She is responsive, but not in a great way because everything is happening internally and she doesn't express those feelings openly.

Same woman with a comfort or social blend on starts engaging and maybe touching and what really changed....Obviously environment, etc plays a factor.

There is a shy young lady that kind of avoids me, but she still checks me out with alpha blends on....I wore GOA around her and she seeks me out and asks for hugs. Wasn't sure she would go back to her baseline behavior, but she did when I wore an alpha blend.....I put on GOA and an alpha blend and she responds just like when I had GOA on.

I don't mean this to be racist, but latin women, for me, have had the strongest most blatant effect from pheromones. In that they will express what they feel in a manner in which there is no guessing what they want. They do this across a broad array of mone blends. Maybe its the culture too.

Asian women...not so much....Arab and Indian women....not so much....Go with comfort....You see more than the baseline, but not latina strength. White women are a mixed bag...Black women are a mixed bag.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 2:27 PM by DarkLord1.)
02-02-2017 2:27 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2017 2:37 PM

I just love going to some little country place when wearing mones.

Its like shooting fish in a barrell..! Big Grin
02-02-2017 2:37 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-02-2017 2:42 PM

Interesting observation. Does this apply to bar/nightclub environments or normal activities during the day?

I have been thinking along similiar lines lately. Women in NYC in this age of tinder have so many options. If you wear pheromones that make you seem like a cool guy women may enjoy chatting or dancing with you for a few minutes but thats not good enough. Or maybe just being another attractive cool guy won't even get you on her radar. Since attractive women have unlimited options on their smart phones and guys constantly texting them, being an attractive cool guy offers nothing to NYC women that they do not already have.

My theory is that in NYC bars/clubs you need to up the dosages to levels that would be way too much in other areas. That way you can actually get on a woman's radar. Then you need to be forward with your intentions. New York women have no patience for idle chit chat. I have been testing this theory lately.

Overdose gel seems to be the best product I have tested so far for getting on woman's radar in NYC. I have been trying various combos with Overdose gel. 1 Pump of Overdose gel with 1 drop of cohesion seems to be the best combo so far. But I have a lot more cold approaching and testing to do before this becomes a conclusion. Results are very preliminary.
02-02-2017 2:42 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2017 2:50 PM

Across the board but phero responses are often particularly obvious in bars/halls etc - there are very few clubs in country places here and I'd probably avoid them as "toonsers" (people from the city/big towns) are usually made rather unwelcome.

Pheromones were also good for me in NYC but yes, I probably was going a bit OTT on the dose - it seemed like the right place for it. Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 2:54 PM by polarvoid.)
02-02-2017 2:50 PM

Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2017 12:59 AM

Your observation is spot on. I see the same reaction in Mumbai. People were not responsive. Many ignore my signature. I was not allowed to pub while wearing TUSC. It was a strange situation. NYC and Mumbai are similar type of cities. Both are financial capital.

I concluded that people over this place don't trust others easily. Yes, there are so many rich people in this city. I didn't get as many hits. There are many actors and models in the city too. Well, you can find them on the street. People are use to higher mones signature. They don't care for others.

I believe Swoon , GOA or Glace should work better at this places. People are very lonely in the city. Girls have 10's of guys talking to them, still nobody willing to hear them. I don't know. Maybe somebody can test. I am pretty sure about this. Girls in bigger city are more lonely and depress. It applies more to girls who don't have her family in the same city.

In smaller town, you will get more responses. Also, depends on what you choose. Bad Wolf works great in villages or small city. People are mesmerized. Men and women will surely hover around you. Also, they are not scared of your signature. I feel like home in smaller town after some time. People are very friendly too. Picking up is difficult but finding a life time partner can be easy.

I have tested mones at many different size of city.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 1:00 AM by Dom2789.)
02-03-2017 12:59 AM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2017 10:29 AM

Yes you are right Kalpan. Picking up is a lot harder in south India also. But it is easy to get a life partner.

Girls here in my area respond very well to comfort and attraction mines like cohesion, androstadienone, nude alpha.

Wear a high alpha signature and they go quiet
02-03-2017 10:29 AM
Big John
Vendor

02-03-2017 11:09 AM

(02-02-2017 2:27 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Interesting topic....I think it depends on the mone blend and the personality of the person who comes into the cloud. Also, how they show their reaction too.

Case in point....I have seen women respond by getting very quiet and stealing looks at me from a distance with an alpha (none or Androsterone) blend on. She is responsive, but not in a great way because everything is happening internally and she doesn't express those feelings openly.

Same woman with a comfort or social blend on starts engaging and maybe touching and what really changed....Obviously environment, etc plays a factor.

There is a shy young lady that kind of avoids me, but she still checks me out with alpha blends on....I wore GOA around her and she seeks me out and asks for hugs. Wasn't sure she would go back to her baseline behavior, but she did when I wore an alpha blend.....I put on GOA and an alpha blend and she responds just like when I had GOA on.

I don't mean this to be racist, but latin women, for me, have had the strongest most blatant effect from pheromones. In that they will express what they feel in a manner in which there is no guessing what they want. They do this across a broad array of mone blends. Maybe its the culture too.

Asian women...not so much....Arab and Indian women....not so much....Go with comfort....You see more than the baseline, but not latina strength. White women are a mixed bag...Black women are a mixed bag.

It sounds like I need to plan a vacation to a Latina country.
02-03-2017 11:09 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-03-2017 11:55 AM

(02-02-2017 2:27 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I don't mean this to be racist, but latin women, for me, have had the strongest most blatant effect from pheromones.

Do you mean just Latin America? Or do you include Latin Europe too?
02-03-2017 11:55 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-03-2017 1:11 PM

I live in the U.S....Never tried mones in Europe when I visited many years ago...because I didn't know about them then.

I mean Latin women in the U.S.....They ask for what they want and they don't seem to be overly shy about it. Where other women will be coy and hint at things....

I have seen strong reactions from every race, but as a group, latin women have shown the strongest response on average....and have been more likely to vocalize their thoughts.
02-03-2017 1:11 PM

Share This Thread