Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who are more responsive to mones and why?
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Who are more responsive to mones and why?
02-03-2017 1:20 PM

I was wearing a combo of Ammo and Turn up the heat in Vegas once January 2016. Three latin women continually asked my friend and I to come home with them. They asked 3 or 4 times, pushing the envelope. I haven't had a hit like that ever since. I also haven't wore that combo since. This is an experience I had and am contributing it to help you draw conclusions.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-03-2017 1:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2017 2:06 PM

(02-03-2017 1:20 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I was wearing a combo of Ammo and Turn up the heat in Vegas once January 2016. Three latin women continually asked my friend and I to come home with them.

I have had the EXACT same reaction using this combo...insane!

As far as this post, I lived in NYC until I was 28 and yes it's true. Mones won't hit as hard because everyone has tunnel vision looking to get where they need to in a quick hurry. On that note wearing mones in NYC (day game) wouldn't be a great idea. It can work sure, but choose the environment carefully.

In the clubs, well picking up women in the club is hard enough because it's a meat market...a woman's guard are up at all times. Mones will only help you a bit, YOU do the heavy lifting.

I prefer wearing mones in low-key areas and situations where women aren't so guarded.

The Dude abides...
02-03-2017 2:06 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2017 2:58 PM

(02-03-2017 1:20 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I was wearing a combo of Ammo and Turn up the heat in Vegas once January 2016. Three latin women continually asked my friend and I to come home with them.

I have seen the same also with non latin women. Ammo/Turn Up The Heat 1-1 spray, and sometimes 2 ammo 1 Turn Up The Heat. I dont know why but it works amazing i lot of times i use this combo

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
02-03-2017 2:58 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2017 4:01 PM

(02-02-2017 2:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Interesting observation. Does this apply to bar/nightclub environments or normal activities during the day?

I have been thinking along similiar lines lately. Women in NYC in this age of tinder have so many options. If you wear pheromones that make you seem like a cool guy women may enjoy chatting or dancing with you for a few minutes but thats not good enough. Or maybe just being another attractive cool guy won't even get you on her radar. Since attractive women have unlimited options on their smart phones and guys constantly texting them, being an attractive cool guy offers nothing to NYC women that they do not already have.

My theory is that in NYC bars/clubs you need to up the dosages to levels that would be way too much in other areas. That way you can actually get on a woman's radar. Then you need to be forward with your intentions. New York women have no patience for idle chit chat. I have been testing this theory lately.

Overdose gel seems to be the best product I have tested so far for getting on woman's radar in NYC. I have been trying various combos with Overdose gel. 1 Pump of Overdose gel with 1 drop of cohesion seems to be the best combo so far. But I have a lot more cold approaching and testing to do before this becomes a conclusion. Results are very preliminary.

Dating in NY is a totally different subject. Women just love playing the field in NY.

But reactions to mones can be very different by both men and women in NY. I really think it's their mindset. I feel that NYorkers use their judgement much more than just general instinct.

OD is also my favorite. Black women are VERY attracted to this, and it DOES HAVE TAC in it too. Timid white girls are frightened by OD, and think you're just a jerk. Latinas tend to love it as well. The only issue with OD is that I feel it needs to be used in the warmer months. I don't see it working as well in the winter...
02-03-2017 4:01 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2017 4:13 PM

(02-03-2017 2:58 PM)toutsif Wrote:  I have seen the same also with non latin women. Ammo/Turn Up The Heat 1-1 spray, and sometimes 2 ammo 1 Turn Up The Heat. I dont know why but it works amazing i lot of times i use this combo

I know Latin women very well now.

It's not that they are sexual, or like Androstenone or anything like that...it's just that they don't mind being assertive. If they like a guy, they'll make it known. They're also comfortable with their sexuality. They're not shy about it like some timid white girls. The reason I mention this is because the woman's reaction depends on their personality in many aspects, not necessarily their ethnicity. I believe ethnicity plays a role due to the different hormone levels and thus pheromone levels of each ethnicity.
02-03-2017 4:13 PM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2017 4:17 PM

(02-03-2017 12:59 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Your observation is spot on. I see the same reaction in Mumbai. People were not responsive. Many ignore my signature. I was not allowed to pub while wearing TUSC. It was a strange situation. NYC and Mumbai are similar type of cities. Both are financial capital.

I concluded that people over this place don't trust others easily. Yes, there are so many rich people in this city. I didn't get as many hits. There are many actors and models in the city too. Well, you can find them on the street. People are use to higher mones signature. They don't care for others.

I believe Swoon , GOA or Glace should work better at this places. People are very lonely in the city. Girls have 10's of guys talking to them, still nobody willing to hear them. I don't know. Maybe somebody can test. I am pretty sure about this. Girls in bigger city are more lonely and depress. It applies more to girls who don't have her family in the same city.

In smaller town, you will get more responses. Also, depends on what you choose. Bad Wolf works great in villages or small city. People are mesmerized. Men and women will surely hover around you. Also, they are not scared of your signature. I feel like home in smaller town after some time. People are very friendly too. Picking up is difficult but finding a life time partner can be easy.

I have tested mones at many different size of city.

In Mumbai, I would use Wolf with Glace. I think Indian women are somewhat timid in nature.

Have you seen different reactions from Gujrati vs, Punjabi women? I think Punjabi women would love sexual mixes, while Gujrati women would love the Social ones.
02-03-2017 4:17 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-03-2017 5:07 PM

(02-03-2017 11:09 AM)Big John Wrote:  It sounds like I need to plan a vacation to a Latina country.

I think you would really enjoy yourself! Or find some latinas locally....A friend does latin dance.....Man....If I was single.......He invites me, but that is too much temptation to contain myself.

I don't post his stories, but he is a pheromone fan now.
02-03-2017 5:07 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-03-2017 5:13 PM

(02-03-2017 4:13 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I know Latin women very well now.

It's not that they are sexual, or like Androstenone or anything like that...it's just that they don't mind being assertive. If they like a guy, they'll make it known. They're also comfortable with their sexuality. They're not shy about it like some timid white girls. The reason I mention this is because the woman's reaction depends on their personality in many aspects, not necessarily their ethnicity. I believe ethnicity plays a role due to the different hormone levels and thus pheromone levels of each ethnicity.

I agree with the statement above....Might be a great group to test your mones with.
02-03-2017 5:13 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-03-2017 5:48 PM

(02-03-2017 2:58 PM)toutsif Wrote:  I have seen the same also with non latin women. Ammo/Turn Up The Heat 1-1 spray, and sometimes 2 ammo 1 Turn Up The Heat. I dont know why but it works amazing i lot of times i use this combo

Yeah. Seems like andronum had the same reaction. I think I was 2:1 ammo turn up or 3:2 ammo turn up. There was three. One 24, one 23, one 35. The young ones were pushing.

HAVE WE FOUND A GREAT COMBO?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-03-2017 5:48 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-04-2017 1:43 PM

(02-03-2017 4:01 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  OD is also my favorite. Black women are VERY attracted to this, and it DOES HAVE TAC in it too. Timid white girls are frightened by OD, and think you're just a jerk. Latinas tend to love it as well. The only issue with OD is that I feel it needs to be used in the warmer months. I don't see it working as well in the winter...

Do you still like the Overdose Gel and AV combo? I remember you tested that a while back. How do you think that will work in NYC compared to other places?
02-04-2017 1:43 PM

Share This Thread