Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Which pheromone to make her fall in love with me?
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Which pheromone to make her fall in love with me?
12-29-2016 4:03 PM

I am 19 years old white male, she is 18 white. I wonder, which pheromone should i buy to make her fall in love with me, I know how to escalate, kino and have charisma, but I don't know which pheromone would help me the best. I was thinking of buying Grail of affection as it gives romantic emotions,imprints and is generally attractive though should I ? I know nude alpha would help, also maybe voodoo, imprint, xist or even certo. Suggestions? I am a little lost, help needed. Thanks in advance. Smile

''You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'' -Wayne Gretzky

''Respect others, this will make you a respectable man.''
12-29-2016 4:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Which pheromone to make her fall in love with me?
12-29-2016 4:15 PM

You have asked very basic questions time and time again.

Warning :

[Image: giphy.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-29-2016 4:15 PM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-29-2016 4:34 PM

(12-29-2016 4:15 PM)theLaw Wrote:  You have asked very basic questions time and time again.

Warning :

[Image: giphy.gif]

xD i ask because i am paranoid of making a bad choice.It will be my first time trying a pheromone product, also i'm a student and i don't have any income, this will be my christmas present and i want to make the most out of it. I know it's basic but it's pretty important to me, i know what each product can do but it's not the same thing when you can ask someone in real time and get your questions answered directly, like you have more experience with mones and you probably have tried them and can compare which one would work better with a female at 18 years old. Sorry if i'm tiring.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 4:40 PM by rafaeldark97.)
12-29-2016 4:34 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-29-2016 4:42 PM

(12-29-2016 4:34 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  xD i ask because i am paranoid of making a bad choice.It will be my first time trying a pheromone product, also i'm a student and i don't have any income, this will be my christmas present and i want to make the most out of it. I know it's basic but it's pretty important to me, i know what each product can do but it's not the same thing when you can ask someone in real time and get your questions answered directly, like you have more experience with mones and you can compare and tell me which one would work better with a female at 18 years old. Sorry if i'm tiring.

This forum is free, and reading cost you nothing.

These items are a luxury product, so perhaps spending your time working and studying would be more effective.

Also, your victim mentality is not going to work well with any of these products, so perhaps this is not for you at this time.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-29-2016 4:42 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

12-29-2016 4:56 PM

(12-29-2016 4:03 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  I wonder, which pheromone should i buy to make her fall in love with me

venom

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you

rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

(12-29-2016 4:42 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This forum is free, and reading cost you nothing.

These items are a luxury product, so perhaps spending your time working and studying would be more effective.

Also, your victim mentality is not going to work well with any of these products, so perhaps this is not for you at this time.

Cheers!Mrgreen
Hmm,you're right for the mentality thing, and also it's true that those are luxuries but i would like to try a mone, but at the same time it's you guy's fault, you guys make me jealous of these products with all your amazing experiences haha P . As for working and studying, don't worry, i got it covered ^_^, i am the first in my class and i'm actively searching for a part-time job. Anyways, thank you very much for the time you spend for answering, i really appreciate it. It's you guys that make this community such a nice place to explore.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 5:23 PM by rafaeldark97.)
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2016 7:07 PM

(12-29-2016 4:56 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  Hmm,you're right for the mentality thing, and also it's true that those are luxuries but i would like to try a mone, but at the same time it's you guy's fault, you guys make me jealous of these products with all your amazing experiences haha P .

We were all in the same boat once when we started! Smile

But seriously, a bit of testing to find what works best for you is in order - There are lots of good products out there but the ones that work best for you as an individual can take a bit of work to find.
12-29-2016 7:07 PM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-29-2016 7:19 PM

(12-29-2016 7:07 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  We were all in the same boat once when we started! Smile

But seriously, a bit of testing to find what works best for you is in order - There are lots of good products out there but the ones that work best for you as an individual can take a bit of work to find.

Yeah i have finally taken my decision and i will get Goa, doesn't hurt to try it out, there are many good reviews on it so i will give it a go Big Grin.

12-29-2016 7:19 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2016 3:14 AM

Ask Phero Treasures for a sample of Escape the friendzone or buy it together with GOA to begin with. It's an outstanding attraction product, generating trust, status and, most important sexual tension. It's specifically designed for the purpose that the name implies, which is similar to the situation you face.
GOA, which I never tested, might be better suited once attraction and regular dating is established
12-30-2016 3:14 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-30-2016 7:26 AM

(12-29-2016 4:03 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  I am 19 years old white male, she is 18 white. I wonder, which pheromone should i buy to make her fall in love with me, I know how to escalate, kino and have charisma, but I don't know which pheromone would help me the best.

Not sure what everyone else is talking about. No pheromone will make her fall in love with you.

I'm surprised at the Veterans on this post. At best pheromones only send signals that you are stronger, younger or more attractive.

Free will still rules

Rise to the occasion. Have some confidence in yourself and your abilities. Could it be that she already finds you attractive? Why not engage her more?

Pheromones do not make women fall in love.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-30-2016 7:26 AM

Share This Thread