Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Which pheromone to make her fall in love with me?
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Which pheromone to make her fall in love with me?
12-30-2016 8:11 AM

(12-30-2016 7:26 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I'm surprised at the Veterans on this post. At best pheromones only send signals that you are stronger, younger or more attractive.

Free will still rules

Rise to the occasion. Have some confidence in yourself and your abilities. Could it be that she already finds you attractive? Why not engage her more?

+1 !

@The young kid 19..

You gotta escalate, pheromones are not doing the work, pheromones are more like a tool, you can use it to vibe certain auras off with, but you got to back it up with personality and work on your own. Tools don't do the work themselves, but they help you doint your work.. Be smooth, be cool and be wise..
12-30-2016 8:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-30-2016 9:02 AM

(12-30-2016 7:26 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Not sure what everyone else is talking about. No pheromone will make her fall in love with you.

I'm surprised at the Veterans on this post. At best pheromones only send signals that you are stronger, younger or more attractive.

Free will still rules

Rise to the occasion. Have some confidence in yourself and your abilities. Could it be that she already finds you attractive? Why not engage her more?

Pheromones do not make women fall in love.
I think that already she finds me attractive, when i speak to her her eyes glow , like , she smiles and her eyes glitter, i don't know how to explain it, she always finds a way to touch me, she punches me lightly,pokes me, she pushes me playfully, she laughs at every lame joke i make, she generally teases me a lot. I know mones aren't magic potions that will make her suddenly fall in love with me, i have to work for it. But i think there is an attraction going between me and her, and i would like a pheromone to magnify and make her even more at ease with me and maybe induce even more feelings for me. I generally touch her too, like when she has food on her face i wipe it off, i put her hair behind her ear, i poke her and tickle her, she reacts positively. As for myself, i am really confident and i'm not scared to act, i know i have charisma,am smooth and also i believe i am quite alpha, the only problem is that i don't talk as much as i should, i talk when there is a reason and i don't like to babble.

''You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'' -Wayne Gretzky

''Respect others, this will make you a respectable man.''
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 9:17 AM by rafaeldark97.)
12-30-2016 9:02 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2016 9:32 AM

Sounds good, I think yo have every reason to be optimistic about the situation and getting the girl.
Be advised though that phero-products can also sort of backfire. You might already emit a scent/signature that strikes a chord with, too strong mones like Androstenone or Androsterone might scare or confuse here, too comfortable or betaish mones might stiffle some attraction. You will surely have gathered as much from reading here already, so don't overdo it with mone application and don't overthink the situation. Mating and attracting is primal and intuitive.

If confidence, especially verbal confidence is required or an issue, I strongly suggest Instant Shine from Androtics, it never fails to increase fluency and creative wording with me. This is also a mone product that is ime very attractive to younger girls (18-22 roughly).
It's also a formula made of rather "neutral", generally charisma and aura enhancing molecules, unlikely to cause negative reactions. A very good beginner mone and seemingly fitting to your requirements
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 9:33 AM by GoergeFocky.)
12-30-2016 9:32 AM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2016 9:46 AM

(12-30-2016 9:32 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Sounds good, I think yo have every reason to be optimistic about the situation and getting the girl.
Be advised though that phero-products can also sort of backfire. You might already emit a scent/signature that strikes a chord with, too strong mones like Androstenone or Androsterone might scare or confuse here, too comfortable or betaish mones might stiffle some attraction. You will surely have gathered as much from reading here already, so don't overdo it with mone application and don't overthink the situation. Mating and attracting is primal and intuitive.

If confidence, especially verbal confidence is required or an issue, I strongly suggest Instant Shine from Androtics, it never fails to increase fluency and creative wording with me. This is also a mone product that is ime very attractive to younger girls (18-22 roughly).
It's also a formula made of rather "neutral", generally charisma and aura enhancing molecules, unlikely to cause negative reactions. A very good beginner mone and seemingly fitting to your requirements
That sounds good, actually, i have verbal confidence, the problem is that i don't talk too much, also i speak french for a year and a half so i can't speak like i would speak if it was my first language, also i'd like to say that i know her for 3-4 months. I forgot to mention maybe the most important thing, she is currently in a 3 month relationship, but i feel she isn't happy with that, she wouldn't act like that with me if she was happy with her boyfriend. Do you think that can backfire? I know what i'm doing is a bit selfish and not the most alpha thing but i really like her.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 10:05 AM by rafaeldark97.)
12-30-2016 9:46 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2016 10:08 AM

Hard to tell from afar, it's do or die really if you want to find out. Could also be that she plays both her BF and you, keeping both of you in limbo and so on ... the age old thing, it's what attractive women do, keeping many suitors until settling for mating - it's an evolved tactic, to increase likelyhood of offspring from the best possible partner. Keep that in mind, there is a very primal and competitive dimension to all that, what you in your young age might fail to realize.
Since she has a BF, I personally would not opt for a comfort product like GOA but something with more status and dominant/sexual signals, it's what you need when competing with other males.
ETFZ and/or Instant Shine still stands as my advice, as ETFZ reatins a comfort and closeness aspect while its also sexual and a status booster.
12-30-2016 10:08 AM

rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2016 10:19 AM

(12-30-2016 10:08 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Hard to tell from afar, it's do or die really if you want to find out. Could also be that she plays both her BF and you, keeping both of you in limbo and so on ... the age old thing, it's what attractive women do, keeping many suitors until settling for mating - it's an evolved tactic, to increase likelyhood of offspring from the best possible partner. Keep that in mind, there is a very primal and competitive dimension to all that, what you in your young age might fail to realize.
Since she has a BF, I personally would not opt for a comfort product like GOA but something with more status and dominant/sexual signals, it's what you need when competing with other males.
ETFZ and/or Instant Shine still stands as my advice, as ETFZ reatins a comfort and closeness aspect while its also sexual and a status booster.
Hmm, now it's getting complicated, i will try till i die physically or emotionally, time will show haha Laugh1 . Maybe i will buy an alpha mone as you said, but i fear that i will appear as too alpha and aggressive because of my body language, sometimes she is intimidated by me. I will re read the reviews on some alpha products and i will decide by that, ETFZ would be nice also as it's sexual and a status booster. As for competing with other males , i would say that in our class i am the most alpha and i am more alpha than he is, if she wasn't already with him then she would certainly be with me P it was just a matter of timing, i got to know her after she was with him, in addition i intimidate my male friends and other males are respectful and shower me with compliments as they try to appease to me. But if you say an alpha mone would work then i will find the best alpha product and buy it. Thanks for your suggestions and help Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 10:58 AM by rafaeldark97.)
12-30-2016 10:19 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2016 11:16 AM

I say you are in the wrong part of the internet. What you are looking for is not here. I find it difficult to swallow that you possess all these great traits and can't close. You leave no reason to hep me understand what exactly you are missing or screwing up. If the interactions go as well as you are portraying, then it clearly is a value (she doesn't see you as having enough) or it's an image thing (you don't look as "shiny" as you act), which will usually mean that you aren't congruent with how you describe yourself.

Girls can smell a fake. They are really good at it. It seems like she's sniffed you out and is just playing with you, taking the attention for what it's worth.

These do not appear to be problems with the pheromones you are exuding, but a problem with yourself. You either have a warped sense of whom you are, or you aren't reading her right and are only seeing her "sparkling eyes" as IOIs because that's what you want them to be.

Harsh, but that's how a random forum member sees it. Not trying to hurt your feelings, as I know what it's like to be in your shoes. Although these situations are never a one size fits all, women are generally similar in how they act. The primal instincts GF outlines are CORE to every woman, just like we can't NOT look at a dime with a sick Hip to Waist ratio. You would do so much better learning how to raise your own value then spraying some lovey dovey mones on your person and potentially jeopardizing what you already have. Also, learning how to portray yourself in a way that's more in line with how you want to be treated is a life long lesson we all should learn. This is a lesson worth more than all the bottles of A314 Rev 29 in the world combined. Even after the "juice" is gone, you want to know what you deserve and know how to be.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
12-30-2016 11:16 AM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2016 11:31 AM

(12-30-2016 11:16 AM)Spars Wrote:  I say you are in the wrong part of the internet. What you are looking for is not here. I find it difficult to swallow that you possess all these great traits and can't close. You leave no reason to hep me understand what exactly you are missing or screwing up. If the interactions go as well as you are portraying, then it clearly is a value (she doesn't see you as having enough) or it's an image thing (you don't look as "shiny" as you act), which will usually mean that you aren't congruent with how you describe yourself.

Girls can smell a fake. They are really good at it. It seems like she's sniffed you out and is just playing with you, taking the attention for what it's worth.

These do not appear to be problems with the pheromones you are exuding, but a problem with yourself. You either have a warped sense of whom you are, or you aren't reading her right and are only seeing her "sparkling eyes" as IOIs because that's what you want them to be.

Harsh, but that's how a random forum member sees it. Not trying to hurt your feelings, as I know what it's like to be in your shoes. Although these situations are never a one size fits all, women are generally similar in how they act. The primal instincts GF outlines are CORE to every woman, just like we can't NOT look at a dime with a sick Hip to Waist ratio. You would do so much better learning how to raise your own value then spraying some lovey dovey mones on your person and potentially jeopardizing what you already have. Also, learning how to portray yourself in a way that's more in line with how you want to be treated is a life long lesson we all should learn. This is a lesson worth more than all the bottles of A314 Rev 29 in the world combined. Even after the "juice" is gone, you want to know what you deserve and know how to be.
I understand what you mean, though the problem is not that i can't close, the problem is exactly what you said, i think there is an attraction with her but she has a boyfriend, i want to appear even more as a catch and amplify her feelings that i ''think'' she has for me, she might be thinking about it but i need to make sure that i get imprinted in her brain. Maybe i have a warped sense of myself and i don't read her as good as i would like to but it doesn't hurt to try. I don't need the pheromones in the first place, i just want something that can ''speed up'' the feelings and help me convince her to choose me at the end. I know i have a long way to go and i am still young and i don't understand some things, but at the end of the day, if you don't try then you won't gain anything, maybe i can't read her at all but at least i can find out this way if i need to do something with my self or if i have to move on. I fully understand you, but i can't show you my personality and her's from the internet, it's just an overall description. As for my value, well it would work obviously for my side if i had a little plus to help me. I try to add to my value everyday, i read the alpha male book, i try to make my self better each time i wake up, i take care of myself and my body, i try to appear as stylish as i can and i work on my personality everyday. I am not perfect but i am confident in myself, hardworking and i believe that shows.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 12:02 PM by rafaeldark97.)
12-30-2016 11:31 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

12-30-2016 12:29 PM

(12-30-2016 11:31 AM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  i just want something that can ''speed up'' the feelings and help me convince her to choose me at the end.

i read the alpha male book, i try to make my self better each time i wake up

if you feel you have to convince someone to "choose" you, you've already lost. an alpha doesn't sit back to be chosen, they do the choosing.

right now she has the best of both worlds, she's getting banged by her boyfriend while you're on the sidelines giving her attention when he isn't around. Does that sound alpha to you?

if you want to speed up her feelings, hang out with other girls and make her see that they're interested in you.

stop giving her the attention she's seeking and start ignoring her. the next time she wants to hang out, tell her you're busy. until she's willing to come to you, you will never win her over.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
12-30-2016 12:29 PM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2016 12:45 PM

(12-30-2016 12:29 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  if you feel you have to convince someone to "choose" you, you've already lost. an alpha doesn't sit back to be chosen, they do the choosing.

right now she has the best of both worlds, she's getting banged by her boyfriend while you're on the sidelines giving her attention when he isn't around. Does that sound alpha to you?

if you want to speed up her feelings, hang out with other girls and make her see that they're interested in you.

stop giving her the attention she's seeking and start ignoring her. the next time she wants to hang out, tell her you're busy. until she's willing to come to you, you will never win her over.
For the first thing you are right. Well for the attention thing, i'm giving her attention when i feel like it, she has already tried to hang out with me and i turned her down telling her that i am busy, we have never hanged out outside of school, i will tell her when we can hang out together. Even at school we are not all day together, there are days when i hang out with other girls and people. I don't think i give her more attention than i should really give her. I showed her that i'm desirable by having other girls around me giving compliments, telling me how sexy i am etc, i achieved this by singing, yeah it sounds a bit weird but i sing and i know this is hot for girls at this age. Everyday i have people from my class trying to make me sing and i'm always surrounded by them, it might seem a little far fetched but it's true. I might be able to show you guys a video when this happens again.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 1:16 PM by rafaeldark97.)
12-30-2016 12:45 PM

Share This Thread