Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which PT Posters will you miss the most?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Which PT Posters will you miss the most?
07-09-2021 9:48 AM

Over the past few years we've seen a lot of great posters disappear.
I don't know how much the pandemic played a role and how much was life changing due to age or circumstance.
Sometimes I wonder when it will be time for me to hang up my gloves.

Which posters will you miss the most?

Here are a few I knew who were well known but disappeared:

1. V-nice
2. Dr Chocolate
3. StefDude
4. The Law

and many more...

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021 10:07 AM by dsouza.)
07-09-2021 9:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

RE: Which PT Posters will you miss the most?
07-09-2021 1:39 PM

I sure won't miss that Gladen asshole; he never shuts up!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-09-2021 1:39 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-09-2021 1:52 PM

Kimba. He was a prolific poster and he was a big fan of SOB just as I am.
07-09-2021 1:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-09-2021 2:04 PM

(07-09-2021 1:39 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I sure won't miss that Gladen asshole; he never shuts up!

AHAHAHA! I know I'll be missed because some of the guys here won't be able to cry 'SHILL!' at everything I post. Laugh1

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-09-2021 2:04 PM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-09-2021 2:10 PM

(07-09-2021 1:39 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I sure won't miss that Gladen asshole; he never shuts up!

Beat me to it! It's like you know.....Yahoo
07-09-2021 2:10 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-09-2021 2:15 PM

(07-09-2021 2:10 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Beat me to it! It's like you know.....Yahoo

Puts on turban... "He's psychic."

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

(07-09-2021 2:04 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  AHAHAHA! I know I'll be missed because some of the guys here won't be able to cry 'SHILL!' at everything I post. Laugh1
Oh yeah, SHILL ! SELLOUT

Honestly snoop I think I learned quite a bit from you on pherotalk and a lot here too.

Before, Everytime you get excited about a pheromone I get excited too nd press the purchase button. That's when I was in college too, I swear I think I made a few women pay for dates because I spent my money smelling "unique" beside her

No more, I just think SHILL now and voila, money saved

Big Grin
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-09-2021 2:31 PM

(07-09-2021 2:15 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Oh yeah, SHILL ! SELLOUT

Honestly snoop I think I learned quite a bit from you on pherotalk and a lot here too.

Before, Everytime you get excited about a pheromone I get excited too nd press the purchase button. That's when I was in college too, I swear I think I made a few women pay for dates because I spent my money smelling "unique" beside her

No more, I just think SHILL now and voila, money saved

Big Grin

See? I do provide a valuable service to the forum. Sun bespectacled

Seriously, though. Sorry if you have not had as much luck as I have with the pheromones. I only report what I experience. But I also get hits sans pheromones. I'm an upbeat guy who doesn't care who he chats with and is only interested in having fun. If I can drag a random person (especially an attractive female) along with me for that fun, then even better! That's where my success comes from. I am not trying to push anyone anywhere. That's also why the pheromones that work so well for me are the ones that you don't try and force. You just sit back and enjoy the ride.

07-09-2021 2:31 PM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-09-2021 2:38 PM

(07-09-2021 2:31 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  See? I do provide a valuable service to the forum. Sun bespectacled

Seriously, though. Sorry if you have not had as much luck as I have with the pheromones. I only report what I experience. But I also get hits sans pheromones. I'm an upbeat guy who doesn't care who he chats with and is only interested in having fun. If I can drag a random person (especially an attractive female) along with me for that fun, then even better! That's where my success comes from. I am not trying to push anyone anywhere. That's also why the pheromones that work so well for me are the ones that you don't try and force. You just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Oh no lol, I've had lots of luck with your suggestions, trust me, life changing. I just advanced from there and started making my own mixes. Trust me plenty of experiences mostly positive and all thanks to your recommendations

Only just before covid hit, I started buying consumer lines again because most of the single.molecules are inaccessible or expensive compared to before.

I don't report much, everytime I have a desire to do so it dies down quickly after a week or so or real life crap happens and can't be bothered anymore.

If I only have the same desire to write as that certain someone whistle

Keep rocking man
07-09-2021 2:38 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-09-2021 2:58 PM

(07-09-2021 1:52 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Kimba. He was a prolific poster and he was a big fan of SOB just as I am.

+ 1

Dr. Smell Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-09-2021 2:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I've been gone a year. What'd I miss? NP17 6 1,680 07-18-2020 10:56 AM
Last Post: Pheroman