Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
When is it enough?
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

When is it enough?
10-25-2011 5:14 PM

This is a question and pondering towards more of the experienced guys who have been using mones for over a year.

Reading some of the forums I noticed that some of the users have dozen or more different types of products from several different companies. I understand that some of it is just for testing, trying something new.

My question is after collecting all of these different products does it not look all the same at the end of the day?

Is not the experiences of effects of product A compared to product B similar(but with a different label), yet as a user you would spend more money on something else?

Personally I think in the last few months I have been using mones I've spent $300+ on products, albeit a third of that was for A314 Big Grin. But looking back now at my small collection I think it has been for the most a waste of money. Never in my mind would I thought of spending that much in a short period of time for something where that results seem negligible at best. Apart from A314, there seems to be something there, but I am still trying to make it work.

Reading the forums of all these companies, they read like subtle passive commercials for products. One gets all work up and exited at the possible results based on some peoples experiences and then splashes out on trying something new.

Was it worth it all?
10-25-2011 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: When is it enough?
10-25-2011 6:07 PM

I have been thinkin alot about this lately and i decided i will only buy again the ones that really worked 4 me and i will not spend more $$$ on products that dont have enuff reviews.

I felt kinda disapointed wit some products i got in in the end of the day i not only wasted ma money but i waste opurtunities usin those products when i could b usin the ones that really work.
10-25-2011 6:07 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-25-2011 6:21 PM

Hi Sunny10

It's never enough for most people because they are all searching for the holygrail. They are trying to find something that has everything they want in one bottle.

There are other reasons also. The mind is the final key you can have all the mones you want that can fool the women for a while but they will see the true you after a while and that the empire has no clothes if you don't sort out the mind.

Hope you find what you are looking for and rock the joint.

Kind regards.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-25-2011 6:21 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

10-25-2011 7:01 PM

When you find the one you want, mone turn into a aphrodisiac. It help to keep the relationaship interesting if you know what I mean jumpy
10-25-2011 7:01 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-25-2011 8:12 PM

I just like to experiment. Single molecules are more fun for the money, IMO. Endless permutations.
10-25-2011 8:12 PM

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

10-25-2011 8:36 PM

(10-25-2011 5:14 PM)sunny10 Wrote:  This is a question and pondering towards more of the experienced guys who have been using mones for over a year.

Reading some of the forums I noticed that some of the users have dozen or more different types of products from several different companies. I understand that some of it is just for testing, trying something new.

My question is after collecting all of these different products does it not look all the same at the end of the day?

Is not the experiences of effects of product A compared to product B similar(but with a different label), yet as a user you would spend more money on something else?

Personally I think in the last few months I have been using mones I've spent $300+ on products, albeit a third of that was for A314 Big Grin. But looking back now at my small collection I think it has been for the most a waste of money. Never in my mind would I thought of spending that much in a short period of time for something where that results seem negligible at best. Apart from A314, there seems to be something there, but I am still trying to make it work.

Reading the forums of all these companies, they read like subtle passive commercials for products. One gets all work up and exited at the possible results based on some peoples experiences and then splashes out on trying something new.

Was it worth it all?

YES, it is well worth it!. I have enough pheromones that will last me atleast 10 years, if I use them everyday. Yet, I keep ordering more and more. To be honest though, right now, I'm just ordering and concentrating on single molecules. It's good to know what each molecule does for you based on experience and then you mix and match trying to make your own magic poition. We always want to be the best in every situation, or take every situation and make it the best experience for you and others.

I will give you an example based on what I bought and tried already
I can see myself using True alpha everyday, it is just suave, while trying A314 for 2 days only(1 drop seems to be an overdose for me), I backed out. A314 makes people avoid eye contact, and feel distened and only very very few people respond positively. Now I have two bottles of A314, and I will keep them and probably use them when I get a career job.

Wolf, I'm testing these days and so far so good. Remind me a lot of True alpha and pure Androsterone but more stricter?. They(strangers or people you have known for only a few days) want to be with you because "you seem to know what you're doing", or "have something going on for you".

Glace on the other hand gives off a very social vibe and it tells others that no matter how much they talk, you won't mind it one bit, and it think you are enjoying everything they are saying. I'm not trying to be mean here but sometimes, there are topics they get into, that you start to wonder how the hell did it escalate to there. One of them said randomly that her bellybutton doesn't stink after talking about the type's of coffees we like to drink(she was doing most of the talking).

Erox is a head snapper but confuses me a lot, even at one spray. I become so disoriented and forgetful. I swear, after putting it on , 5 minutes later, I look for my keys and 30 minutes later afer giving up, I realize that i put it in my jeans pocket.

All these products are very good but sometimes, for each setting you need to give off a different vibe that is congruent with the location you are in.

Now I have many many more products to test and find out what they all do(plus I have 5 types of pheromones coming from Chris) and many more following it when I have money.

Call me crazy, but when you have something that gives you an edge in life, in all situations, that is not fully known to everyone, why would you not wanna pick it up? What is even better, why not create something that suits you perfectly?

"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." for me, I'm ready to successfully discover 1,000 ways to not make the magic mix P

:dash3:
10-25-2011 8:36 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2011 8:41 PM

I like to experiment...I have an eternally curious nature when it comes to tinkering and research.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-25-2011 8:41 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2011 4:11 AM

(10-25-2011 8:36 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  YES, it is well worth it!. I have enough pheromones that will last me atleast 10 years, if I use them everyday. Yet, I keep ordering more and more. To be honest though, right now, I'm just ordering and concentrating on single molecules. It's good to know what each molecule does for you based on experience and then you mix and match trying to make your own magic poition. We always want to be the best in every situation, or take every situation and make it the best experience for you and others.

I will give you an example based on what I bought and tried already
I can see myself using True alpha everyday, it is just suave, while trying A314 for 2 days only(1 drop seems to be an overdose for me), I backed out. A314 makes people avoid eye contact, and feel distened and only very very few people respond positively. Now I have two bottles of A314, and I will keep them and probably use them when I get a career job.

Wolf, I'm testing these days and so far so good. Remind me a lot of True alpha and pure Androsterone but more stricter?. They(strangers or people you have known for only a few days) want to be with you because "you seem to know what you're doing", or "have something going on for you".

Glace on the other hand gives off a very social vibe and it tells others that no matter how much they talk, you won't mind it one bit, and it think you are enjoying everything they are saying. I'm not trying to be mean here but sometimes, there are topics they get into, that you start to wonder how the hell did it escalate to there. One of them said randomly that her bellybutton doesn't stink after talking about the type's of coffees we like to drink(she was doing most of the talking).

Erox is a head snapper but confuses me a lot, even at one spray. I become so disoriented and forgetful. I swear, after putting it on , 5 minutes later, I look for my keys and 30 minutes later afer giving up, I realize that i put it in my jeans pocket.

All these products are very good but sometimes, for each setting you need to give off a different vibe that is congruent with the location you are in.

Now I have many many more products to test and find out what they all do(plus I have 5 types of pheromones coming from Chris) and many more following it when I have money.

Call me crazy, but when you have something that gives you an edge in life, in all situations, that is not fully known to everyone, why would you not wanna pick it up? What is even better, why not create something that suits you perfectly?

"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." for me, I'm ready to successfully discover 1,000 ways to not make the magic mix P

:dash3:

Thats a good point
10-26-2011 4:11 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2011 10:28 AM

Its NEVA ENUFF! NEEEEEEEEEEVVVAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I guess if you come into the game wanting to solve a specific problem and are happy once you've found a solution then once you've got it, its enough. I started off in that way but my curiosity and exploring mind wanted more..much more. Initially, I had thought that most mone products operated in the 3 areas of human interactions:

- Business/Leader
- Social
- Sexual

However, as time went on I discovered a number of nuances and variations within each category. For example Alpha authoritarian vibe (A314) and Wolf/Corpo (chilled out leader) both of which are in the first category but are still noticeably different to each other. There are quite a few products and yea I've spent my fair share of shite that didn't work for me but I truly do enjoy learning new stuff and this is as dbot says an area with innumerable permutations and variations all out there.

The other part about the negligible effects is a different area altogether, the effects can be massively pronounced. I've reactions that I would have never thought possible if you subscribe to the 90% you, 10% pheromones belief. Then again throughout that time I was continually (and still am) striving to self improve which led to better results from the mones.

Which mones did you buy btw?
10-26-2011 10:28 AM
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2011 11:12 AM

Wow, thanks for all your replies.

I guess I went into this with all the excitement and glory of other peoples experiences. But looking back I should of really asked myself what is it I want to gain at the end of the day. If I asked that I would of saved a lot of money.

My small collection consists of : A314 oil, IS, MX297, IJ, Turn Up The Heat, ammo togos, New Pheromone Additive, True Instinct, True Love, True Opener, True Radience and True Charisma .

You know when A314 is working when a female friend who usually gives hugs, shakes your hand instead. Mosking

Or when you have New Pheromone Additive on, all the 50+ women and african women give you the look as if they want to eat you. ;)

I am not a guy who wants to waste anything so I will have to make the best of what I have left, which is a lot of nearly full bottles.

I want to get one more thing, for which I will start another post.
10-26-2011 11:12 AM

Share This Thread