Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
When is it enough?
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: When is it enough?
11-01-2011 10:34 PM

I like that you stopped to reflect and question what you want from all these.

I feel that the pursuit of more and more mones, in search for the holy grail, can be as consuming and obsessive as every other and any other pursuit in life - riches, women, power, status and so on.

in fact, sometimes I feel it myself, when mones start to occupy my mind throughout the day. or when i immediately think of what mones to wear for an upcoming social situation. or when i analyze everyday on what could have been better, what mones i should have worn.

people become test subjects, and fun, laughter and love become packaged into a powerful new mix, instead of something experienced spontaneously. if not careful i start to miss out on the deep, genuine relationships even while i score more and more hits.

there is a saying, "happiness is like a butterfly - the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. but if you turn your attention to other things it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

sometimes all these become tiring, and all i want to sit down with a good friend, enjoy the breeze in our hair, reminisce about the old days, and have a good laugh. where i don't have to have the edge on every social situation, where i don't have to be alpha and strong always.

where i can give and love and laugh and edify. where i can be real and human and vulnerable. where i can empathize and comfort and cry. mones or not, the most liberating thing i find is to love others, and i try to remind myself to do so often.

in this manner, mones can then be used for good - for myself, and for others. don't pursue mones, pursue people.
11-01-2011 10:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-04-2011 5:09 AM

So far I have mones from four different companies, and have decided I will do one more and then thats it for now. This is more for financial reasons. I will then decide out of them which has the most impact and sell the rest on.

So far A314, Instant Shine, True Love give me the most consistent results.
I have New Pheromone Additive, but that is a strange to get working, I'll keep it for now.
The rest, not so sure. I am going to try Wolf, AV and HS as an alternative for day when I do not need the raw power of A314, and to keep them guessing.

My philosophy is to spray it and forget it. I only want to think about mones when I am on the forums and the minute before I have decided what I am going to wear for the day.
11-04-2011 5:09 AM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-04-2011 8:40 AM

(11-04-2011 5:09 AM)sunny10 Wrote:  My philosophy is to spray it and forget it. I only want to think about mones when I am on the forums and the minute before I have decided what I am going to wear for the day.

Good
11-04-2011 8:40 AM
Xero
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-25-2014 1:01 AM

(11-01-2011 10:34 PM)kentdave Wrote:  I like that you stopped to reflect and question what you want from all these.

there is a saying, "happiness is like a butterfly - the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. but if you turn your attention to other things it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

That was deep.

I agree and I think enough truly depends on what you want. Therefore the total number of products you get will be different than the total number someone else gets. If you both have amazing experiences, then I would say the outcome is equivalent.

Though in terms of spending money, this is one of the reasons why I'm grateful for samples. They let me test and figure out what works before I pull the trigger.

I hope we all find the right balance of what we want and the number of mones we use to get it.

Friends

LAL: Wolf, AV, DP
PheroXS: Cohesion
AD: FB Glace Alcohol
06-25-2014 1:01 AM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-25-2014 1:36 AM

I think it really comes down to what you want to gain in life. If you're never in content, then you will always be searching for more even if you found the holy grail. For me at least, products like Core, NA, Xist, and Cohesion is all that I would need for now because those products help develop the main goal I've been looking to obtain: a relationship. Outside of those products, I have to continue developing myself as a man in order to gain that goal. So at the end of day, it's all about what you want in life.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
06-25-2014 1:36 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

06-25-2014 2:34 AM

This is why although I have about 40 mones in my collections I use only 3 or so on reg basis... I didn't go buy 40 mones to collect.. I did it because I got involved with mones at age 24 and I'm now 44. So that's 40 mones collected over a period of 20 years. Not much when you consider some newbies buy 10 in one order their first 2 months in.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 10:34 PM by dsouza.)
06-25-2014 2:34 AM

Share This Thread