Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
What to wear to a party where I'm not exactly loved...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1783
Thanks received:
2676 thanks in 1244 posts

What to wear to a party where I'm not exactly loved...
05-26-2013 1:36 PM

I have a Birthday party to go to this afternoon for the male friend of my fiancé. There are going to be a bunch of guys there that she has known forever (and has friendzoned 20 years ago). These guys are all angry at me because she has chosen me instead of 'giving them a chance'.

Seriously, 5 guys who she is friends with but has made abundantly clear to them that I'm the guy she's chosen. None have ever really dated or been in any long term relationship. (They are all just shy of 40.) It is like they have just waited around for her to decide she wants them. This is rude but she deserves way better than these losers. There has been more shit talked behind my back than I can even express from these different guys. They are all friends and I'm an outsider to this group.

I'm debating on which product to use.

I have the A.P.I. sample Steve was kind enough to send as well as Ascend oil with copulins, xs106b, and xs105a. I have other products as well, but my thought is to go with status and to let them see that she isn't going anywhere and that I'm a guy that a woman would want to be with. I'm not a huge fan of wearing 5 different products so it'll likely be just one or two. Any suggestions, guys?

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-26-2013 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

RE: What to wear to a party where I'm not exactly loved...
05-26-2013 2:46 PM

Thanks for all the input! xs106b it is! Gonna use either Green Irish Tweed or Tobacco Vanille as a cover scent. I should get the 'This guy is just too hip for the room' type of vibe. Fingers crossed.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 2:48 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-26-2013 2:46 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

05-26-2013 3:11 PM

NO SNOOPY!

API!

Many reasons for this my friend. First is that API will give you the cool, smooth guy so if they try to test you or provoke you, you will stay relaxed and calm.

I would add some Connections to it as well. The combo should help show your value and forge a new connection between you and the group.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-26-2013 3:11 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-26-2013 3:42 PM

(05-26-2013 3:11 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  NO SNOOPY!

API!

Many reasons for this my friend. First is that API will give you the cool, smooth guy so if they try to test you or provoke you, you will stay relaxed and calm.

I would add some Connections to it as well. The combo should help show your value and forge a new connection between you and the group.

Caught me JUST before I put on my cologne to leave. Okay, I'll take your advice. I do have Connections, but this time around I want to see what may happen with API alone.

05-26-2013 3:42 PM
Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 42 posts

05-26-2013 4:00 PM

Hey Snoopy. You are her Trophy. Let her parade you around. Undoubtedly you'll get sh!t talk behind your back. But you have to back her up too. You are the one she chose and don't let her down.

But what to wear? APi sounds interesting but you may have to fend off 5 drunks. I haven't read much on x106b. Something alpha and suave or smooth operator and a touch Dirty Harry in case things down hill.

You know you arsenal better than you think. Good luck and live it up!!!

ODG
05-26-2013 4:00 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1901
Thanks received:
945 thanks in 517 posts

05-26-2013 7:27 PM

Why do you want their love anyway snoopy P what more do you have to prove to them? she's already with you and engaged.

They only hate you because you were the better man who swept her off her feat. So... their problemo not yours.

Anyway how about nude alpha?

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 7:31 PM by seeusmile.)
05-26-2013 7:27 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-26-2013 9:10 PM

(05-26-2013 7:27 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  Why do you want their love anyway snoopy P what more do you have to prove to them? she's already with you and engaged.

They only hate you because you were the better man who swept her off her feat. So... their problemo not yours.

Anyway how about nude alpha?

Very true! I ended up with API and wow, it was fun. I really like that stuff. Explain more later.

05-26-2013 9:10 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, CanadianGuy45
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

05-27-2013 12:20 AM

I can't wait to hear a report.

I respect you Snoopy and I love all of your threads on Garry's products from back in the day. Curious why you switched to XS recently. Well, I think I know why, but want to hear a vet's perspective.

APi is great stuff. Some men can't handle SWAG like that. If they were dominant males they would have tried to make it with your girl previously, so they evidently were not. So they got real quit with APi I would assume and did what you said.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-27-2013 12:20 AM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3352
Thanks received:
1777 thanks in 876 posts

05-27-2013 7:47 AM

(05-27-2013 12:20 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  I can't wait to hear a report.

I respect you Snoopy and I love all of your threads on Garry's products from back in the day. Curious why you switched to XS recently. Well, I think I know why, but want to hear a vet's perspective.

APi is great stuff. Some men can't handle SWAG like that. If they were dominant males they would have tried to make it with your girl previously, so they evidently were not. So they got real quit with APi I would assume and did what you said.

Who makes API, Kimba?

Thanks!
05-27-2013 7:47 AM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 505 posts

05-27-2013 10:12 AM

Steveo at Pheromones-XS

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-27-2013 10:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What to wear for a party(on prawl) jb20 14 927 04-06-2016 12:52 AM
Last Post: D_Darko