Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I stack with Nude?
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

What should I stack with Nude?
02-10-2020 11:46 PM

Hey guys!

I just received nude in the mail, very excited to try it out. However, I want to use this opportunity to learn a little about stacking other mones with it.

The only other mone I have is TLG which due to the complexity of the blend, I hear is best by itself.

I chose Nude for its tendency for blatant, obvious hits as opposed to the more subtle and gradual TLG hits that build up to the extreme over time.

What I would like, is a good, cost effective product to stack with Nude to give it a more sexual twist, I understand Nude already had some sexual properties but it’s more of a social blend correct?

Any suggestions guys? Preferably people who have actually tried this out.

Notes: I will be testing this out in a college campus environment and probably at bars and clubs as well
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 11:48 PM by kpown.)
02-10-2020 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What should I stack with Nude?
02-11-2020 3:16 AM

Nothing. You asked people whether to get Nude, NA or AV and you were recommeded to Nude by many. Now you want to make it more "sexual.", which is kinda the point of nude alpha. Youre essentially defeating the reason you were recommended nude.
Plus dont combo until you know the individual products first.
02-11-2020 3:16 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-11-2020 6:13 AM

Nude got none you know...it is good on its own. Like marco said go with NA if u need more of a none punch.
02-11-2020 6:13 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-11-2020 8:24 AM

Possess Alpha and Nude are a great combo. 5 drops each.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-11-2020 8:24 AM

kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2020 2:19 PM

(02-11-2020 3:16 AM)Macro Wrote:  Nothing. You asked people whether to get Nude, NA or AV and you were recommeded to Nude by many. Now you want to make it more "sexual.", which is kinda the point of nude alpha. Youre essentially defeating the reason you were recommended nude.
Plus dont combo until you know the individual products first.

The reason I made this post is because someone in the other thread mentioned I should try mixing nude with primitive

The reason I went with Nude over the alpha version is I read someone like me (6 foot 3, jacked) might come across as too intimidating.
02-11-2020 2:19 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2020 3:04 PM

(02-11-2020 8:24 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Possess Alpha and Nude are a great combo. 5 drops each.

I’ll look into possess alpha
(02-11-2020 6:13 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Nude got none you know...it is good on its own. Like marco said go with NA if u need more of a none punch.

Alright. I didn’t know that nude was sexual on its own, I thought it was mostly just social with a strong beautifying effect (which is also really cool)
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020 3:05 PM by kpown.)
02-11-2020 3:04 PM
Defguy
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-11-2020 6:30 PM

Just try Nude on its own for a few weeks. Journal/post about it. Remember this, "Givers Gain" If you contribute to this forum you set the precedence on how other members will contribute. Put all the relevant information in your posts that you wish you knew before buying the product. You're wanting to buy the next shiny new object before even trying on the one you have. We all get that way myself included; be patient and Contribute to the forum, it'll pay dividends.

Can you wear it daily? Does it kick in right away? Or after 20 minutes or 2 hours or 4 hours?
Does it seem like it even does anything at all?
Side effects? does it make you short tempered? lethargic? Higher energy? How long do the selfies last?
What selfies do you get if any? Confidence? liking your own reflection? does it make you horny?
How do coworkers and women respond to you?
Do your friends notice anything different or show any out of ordinary behaviors?
What subtle differences do you see compared to TLG?
Did you have any dates? what what setting? what happened? how does it compare to your dates usually go?
Did you approach women cold? Did women approach you? How old were the women that you think this is most effective on?

I'm sure the list of questions can go on and on, it will take at least a week to answer all the questions I posed above. Give it a shot and see how many questions you can knock out right now... Most likely on day 5 or day 14 of testing you might even go back and revise some of your own answers.

About Me
32 years old 5'8 158 lbs athletic build 900 Test level 18% BF

Best Results
OLD A314
Turn up the Heat
BW
Corporativo
APi
Holy Grail
CORE
TKO
M3X

Currently testing
Nude, Imprint

No effects
X22, AM, Glace, Titan, WAGG, orbital, True Alpha, Xist, flirt, Bliss, Taboo

Inconsistent
AV, Edge
02-11-2020 6:30 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2020 9:21 PM

(02-11-2020 6:30 PM)Defguy Wrote:  Just try Nude on its own for a few weeks. Journal/post about it. Remember this, "Givers Gain" If you contribute to this forum you set the precedence on how other members will contribute. Put all the relevant information in your posts that you wish you knew before buying the product. You're wanting to buy the next shiny new object before even trying on the one you have. We all get that way myself included; be patient and Contribute to the forum, it'll pay dividends.

Can you wear it daily? Does it kick in right away? Or after 20 minutes or 2 hours or 4 hours?
Does it seem like it even does anything at all?
Side effects? does it make you short tempered? lethargic? Higher energy? How long do the selfies last?
What selfies do you get if any? Confidence? liking your own reflection? does it make you horny?
How do coworkers and women respond to you?
Do your friends notice anything different or show any out of ordinary behaviors?
What subtle differences do you see compared to TLG?
Did you have any dates? what what setting? what happened? how does it compare to your dates usually go?
Did you approach women cold? Did women approach you? How old were the women that you think this is most effective on?

I'm sure the list of questions can go on and on, it will take at least a week to answer all the questions I posed above. Give it a shot and see how many questions you can knock out right now... Most likely on day 5 or day 14 of testing you might even go back and revise some of your own answers.

Noted. Will do.
02-11-2020 9:21 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-11-2020 9:33 PM

The more you wear, the more attractive one becomes.

Apply a heavy dose then look in the mirror later.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-11-2020 9:33 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2020 12:23 AM

(02-11-2020 9:33 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  The more you wear, the more attractive one becomes.

Apply a heavy dose then look in the mirror later.

Is this an exaggeration or a joke? Or serious?
02-12-2020 12:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My stack-which to try first? killler 37 8,181 08-01-2013 10:16 PM
Last Post: killler