Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I stack with Nude?
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What should I stack with Nude?
02-12-2020 6:58 AM

It's real, but too many micro-dose and never see the magic from Nude. 8-10 drops mostly around neck and jawline. Others will also become more attractive if given enough time like a 15-30 minute convo in your cloud.
Beautifying, youthful, attractive, fun, flirty... that's Nude in a nutshell. But only in a good dose, not going to see much with just a few drops.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-12-2020 6:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Defguy
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-12-2020 8:54 AM

(02-12-2020 6:58 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  It's real, but too many micro-dose and never see the magic from Nude. 8-10 drops mostly around neck and jawline. Others will also become more attractive if given enough time like a 15-30 minute convo in your cloud.
Beautifying, youthful, attractive, fun, flirty... that's Nude in a nutshell. But only in a good dose, not going to see much with just a few drops.

Don’t intend to derail but this might be worth noting. I don’t have Nude but I have TKO. Beautifying affect is a real thing. At 2 sprays to the chest I won’t notice anything but an hr or two later I’ll catch my reflection in the mirror and be like “damn I look good!” So I know it has that affect on others as well. Good news is with TKO at least you can build up tolerance a bit so you’re not thinking unattractive chicks are suddenly attractive where when you first start experimenting with a beautifying pheromone like TKO that might have been the case... I’m keeping my eye on all the Nude reviews because it may have a stronger beautifying affect than TKO and be more suitable to wear daily or weekly.

About Me
32 years old 5'8 158 lbs athletic build 900 Test level 18% BF

Best Results
OLD A314
Turn up the Heat
BW
Corporativo
APi
Holy Grail
CORE
TKO
M3X

Currently testing
Nude, Imprint

No effects
X22, AM, Glace, Titan, WAGG, orbital, True Alpha, Xist, flirt, Bliss, Taboo

Inconsistent
AV, Edge
02-12-2020 8:54 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-12-2020 2:26 PM

Thanks Defguy, appreciate the insight, I'm hoping to try Tko soon. If there is one attribute I want, it's a beautifying one. It's crazy. Not many products do that.

I've had no issues with Nude as far as a daily wear at heavy doses.

02-12-2020 2:26 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-12-2020 2:27 PM

I'll echo RussianWolf here, good synopsis. when I wear TKO I definitely get the Shallow Hal effect.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-12-2020 2:27 PM
VishRemma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-29-2020 10:00 PM

I concur with the RussianWolf. After reading almost everything on here about Nude I finally decided to give it a rip. I have to say, I was initially disappointed, and perplexed. I am a veteran user, and I know how to test new stuff. (New to me) I got zero, nada, zilch from 2-3 drops. I tried it again with different app points, still no go. I was about ready to send it back. I decided to give it one last run before I gave up, and I upped the dose to 10 drops to see if I could get anything.

First thing I noticed was a major flush selfie. My face was really warm and kind of pink. Good. At least I now know that there are some pheromones in there. I was beginning to wonder.

Second, I noticed while at work, 2 gals, one 45, the other 35, both literally attached themselves to me. 35 yr old boobed me 3-4 times before lunch. the 45 yr old was invading my space all morning. One funny thing she did was she went nose to nose with me and whispered to me, "Is my breath ok?" and then she gently blew in my face. She was about an inch away. She had never done anything like that before. She then initiated kino like 3 more times by pulling my arm to get me to come look at something; touched my shoulder while sneaking up behind me; and bumped into me to get through a doorway instead of asking me to move.

In the afternoon the talk got a little sexual for office parameters, but I just rolled with it. Also, one subtle thing I noticed is the 45 yr old took off her wedding ring while she was out to lunch. Subtle signalling? Maybe.

I confirmed this dosage on two other separate occasions. One more day at work, and a happy hour about 3 weeks ago. Due to every thing being closed down for the Coronavirus, I haven't done any testing the last 2 weeks.

I cant wait to take it out for another spin.

Things I like about it:

- Doesnt really stink, even at 10 drops.
- Easy to wear. Settles in nicely after initial phero flush.
- Can wear alone, or mix without overkill on the smell.
- I plan to start layering in some P83 next time, and/or some P79. Also will try with New Pheromone Additive or Turn Up The Heat to sex it up for certain occasions.

So, to summarize, go big with this one. Start at 6 drops and move up from there until you start getting results. Good luck.
03-29-2020 10:00 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-30-2020 11:22 AM

Hey Vish, I'm glad you took the plunge. Nude is pretty powerful at high doses.

It's not the most cost effective mone, but it shines like a mofo, and is worth every penny.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020 11:23 AM by RussianWolf.)
03-30-2020 11:22 AM

VishRemma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Yesterday 5:09 AM

(03-30-2020 11:22 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Hey Vish, I'm glad you took the plunge. Nude is pretty powerful at high doses.

It's not the most cost effective mone, but it shines like a mofo, and is worth every penny.

Yes, kind of expensive, but when it comes to mones, if it works, I'll buy it! Not too many chances to wear them right now until this bug blows over. Its cramping my style man...Just glad Im not in NYC.. Getting ugly..

More reports to follow on this one once we are back in action. Stay safe.

Vish
Yesterday 5:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My stack-which to try first? killler 37 8,182 08-01-2013 10:16 PM
Last Post: killler