Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
What's your panty dropper mix
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

What's your panty dropper mix
02-28-2016 1:03 AM

I am curious to know what mix you guys had good success with and consider to be your panty dropper mix.

I am still experimenting but had great success with cohesion x2, evolve x1, and Bliss x1 all to the neck with 1 million cologne to the shirt collar or chest for scent at 1-2 sprays.

Got an ex who I dated about 8 years ago to drop them panties after a few hours of exposure.
02-28-2016 1:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What's your panty dropper mix
02-28-2016 2:15 AM

Great info! Thanks. Yahoo
02-28-2016 2:15 AM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2016 2:49 AM

(02-28-2016 1:03 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I am curious to know what mix you guys had good success with and consider to be your panty dropper mix.

I am still experimenting but had great success with cohesion x2, evolve x1, and Bliss x1 all to the neck with 1 million cologne to the shirt collar or chest for scent at 1-2 sprays.

Got an ex who I dated about 8 years ago to drop them panties after a few hours of exposure.

Thanks. Is that spray or oil?
02-28-2016 2:49 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2016 8:01 AM

This was the spray version it hits hard and fast and lasts about 6 hrs.
02-28-2016 8:01 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-28-2016 8:33 AM

(02-28-2016 1:03 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I am curious to know what mix you guys had good success with and consider to be your panty dropper mix.

I've used Coh + Evolve + SOB/Bliss/Asc and CES is by far the most dynamic of the three, and BCE being the least impressive. Do a search under Uber here for more info from my threads where I review these mixes in more detail.

Bliss doesn't really work for me, but appears to be a heavy-hitter for others.

Coh + Ev is a great base for a mix.....especially if you have some time to let it cook!

The only issue I found with PXS products, is that the diffusion is not great......which can seriously screw with a the potency of a mix.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-28-2016 8:33 AM

MMM

Rep Post

02-28-2016 9:00 AM

Don't have a PANTY DROP MIX, as my for me, that's a MIX leads to first time sex or one nighters with STRANGERS; but my wardrobe is as follows:

As my time in the club seems to be over because of my age, I'm still active with a few:

47-year-old nurse (SINGLE): When she flies in it's AE:New Pheromone Additive mix 4:1. She loves it.

39-year-old local (INVOLVED): Served her a serious thrusting once when she got the nerve to want to sneak out; but she often text for a meeting on a road where no one lives. I call it her DRIVE BY --- She loves two sprays of The Hook Up and 2 sprays of 0-69.

49-year-old (MARRIED): When she comes to the area, and wants my services, she gets 1 spray of AMMO to the throat, 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat to the chest. She craves my tongue service, along with the added thrusting after she's been spoken to in tongue for about an hour.

42-year-old (INVOLVED): Stone cold freak! I just -NONE her up!!! Her favorite words, "I'M ALL ABOUT YOU!"

Each and everyone of those mixes gets one drop of Dirty Primitive under the nose for that mental stimulation while kissing. Each one has said, "I LOVE KISSING YOU."

THE END mooning

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

I Used about 5" of AV on my neck and a spray Turn Up The Heat on my chest last night on a friend, we were going to watch San Andreas, I think we made it to the starting credits.

APEX: M3X
Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK v1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: NA, AV, BW, Wolf*, lucky 7*
PheromoneXS: Xist, Cohesion, A1, XSP83, XSR37 Ascend*, Taboo*, Love Boat*
Androtics: Ammo, TUTH
True Pheromones: TL
* Sample
MMM

Rep Post

02-28-2016 9:02 AM

(02-28-2016 9:00 AM)GTeaB Wrote:  I Used about 5" of AV on my neck and a spray Turn Up The Heat on my chest last night on a friend, we were going to watch San Andreas, I think we made it to the starting credits.

What kind of friend? Was there already attraction? Had you already kissed her, slept with her? Was it a first?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-28-2016 9:02 AM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2016 9:38 AM

(02-28-2016 9:00 AM)MMM Wrote:  Don't have a PANTY DROP MIX, as my for me, that's a MIX leads to first time sex or one nighters with STRANGERS; but my wardrobe is as follows:

As my time in the club seems to be over because of my age, I'm still active with a few:

47-year-old nurse (SINGLE): When she flies in it's AE:New Pheromone Additive mix 4:1. She loves it.

39-year-old local (INVOLVED): Served her a serious thrusting once when she got the nerve to want to sneak out; but she often text for a meeting on a road where no one lives. I call it her DRIVE BY --- She loves two sprays of The Hook Up and 2 sprays of 0-69.

49-year-old (MARRIED): When she comes to the area, and wants my services, she gets 1 spray of AMMO to the throat, 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat to the chest. She craves my tongue service, along with the added thrusting after she's been spoken to in tongue for about an hour.

42-year-old (INVOLVED): Stone cold freak! I just -NONE her up!!! Her favorite words, "I'M ALL ABOUT YOU!"

Each and everyone of those mixes gets one drop of Dirty Primitive under the nose for that mental stimulation while kissing. Each one has said, "I LOVE KISSING YOU."

THE END mooning

Nice report sir. Keep them coming. mooning
02-28-2016 9:38 AM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2016 9:39 AM

(02-28-2016 8:33 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I've used Coh + Evolve + SOB/Bliss/Asc and CES is by far the most dynamic of the three, and BCE being the least impressive. Do a search under Uber here for more info from my threads where I review these mixes in more detail.

Bliss doesn't really work for me, but appears to be a heavy-hitter for others.

Coh + Ev is a great base for a mix.....especially if you have some time to let it cook!

The only issue I found with PXS products, is that the diffusion is not great......which can seriously screw with a the potency of a mix.

What were your ratios and app points?

I have actually had better results with PXS products than any other when it comes to mixes.
But when I shower I use Dove sensitive skin unscented soap to help my skin hold moisture and I apply unscented lotion on my neck and app point 15 minutes before application.

I think this helps get the most out of my mones when I apply them.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 9:41 AM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
02-28-2016 9:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Panty Scorcher" theLaw 181 64,586 11-30-2017 9:22 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Uh.........so Shannon is back......Panty Scorcher anyone? theLaw 72 17,785 11-27-2016 1:17 PM
Last Post: Syvient
  best panty dropper phero? kudava1 5 3,257 10-22-2015 10:49 PM
Last Post: amp11220
  Euro dropper vs bulb dropper? ShadowX114 5 3,158 02-08-2015 11:06 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Lightbulb Powerful Discontinued pheromones? Panty droppers? Turbosmart 49 16,092 01-11-2015 12:06 AM
Last Post: kimosabe