Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the Best Pheromone Product ?
koolx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

What's the Best Pheromone Product ?
03-09-2010 7:14 PM

Hi guys. I need to know what's the best pheromone product on the market now. I'm striking out with girls left and right. Please help.

03-09-2010 7:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
345 thanks in 165 posts

RE: What's the Best Pheromone Product ?
03-09-2010 8:49 PM

What is the best depends a lot on what you are looking to accomplish. There are TONS of reviews in the where to buy section of the website. Tell us a bit more about yourself such as what you are looking to achieve and we should be able to help guide you a bit more to help you out. Shy

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-09-2010 8:49 PM
koolx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-09-2010 9:23 PM

(03-09-2010 8:49 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  What is the best depends a lot on what you are looking to accomplish. There are TONS of reviews in the where to buy section of the website. Tell us a bit more about yourself such as what you are looking to achieve and we should be able to help guide you a bit more to help you out. Shy

Hey, Snoopyace. I appreciate the reply. First, I want to buy a product that isn't a fake. Second, and to answer your question about who I am, I like to have fun with people... make others laugh and feel good. I might go a bit overboard with my jokes. I also attend a social club on fridays. And I also go to nite clubs. Right now, I don't have alot of confidence. My self esteem is low, and I don't feel internally strong.

I'm a good looking guy, I can attract girls. But I become clingy with them and as a result, they get scared away. Because of my low confidence problem, I need a good pheromone that can attract girls and keep them attracted. I'd appreciate a good recommendation. Thanks.

03-09-2010 9:23 PM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

03-10-2010 2:55 AM

Hi Koolx!

I'm leaving the reccommendations to the guys as they are very experienced on lots of products! Lots of us have triend phero's from various companies and reviewed both their products as their customer service. I'm sure you're going to find something you can benefit from.

Anyway, welcome!! Smile

ToJ ^_^

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
03-10-2010 2:55 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 870
Thanks received:
2277 thanks in 1091 posts

03-10-2010 6:21 AM

Hi koolx, welcome to PheroTruth!

I hate to say this, but there's really no phero that will overcome ones lack of confidence, or make a girl want to stick with a guy that's to clingy.

Something like A314 from Androtics might help a little, as it is a respect/domiance type mix, and can not only help to gain respect from others but qalso provide a bit of a self-confidence boost. But, really I'd say it's more important to work on yourself first.

Garry over at Liquid Alchemy Labs also has some great products that could give you a bit of an edge, and if you were to write to him and tell him what you've mentioned here I'm sure he could make a recommendation too. There are a number of product reviews on his Pheromones over in the Where To Buy Phero's forum as well.

But again, if you're attracting girls, then acting to needy or clingy and losing them because of it, the more important issue is to change yourself from within. There are a ton of self help books available that can help to do just that.

Best of luck to you, and I hope you enjoy your time here, and find some great Pheromones in the process.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
03-10-2010 6:21 AM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

03-10-2010 8:16 AM

I have to second Mark's comments. Garry at Liquid Alchemy Labs is an amazing guy. He is extremely insightful and knows his stuff. And he won't try to sell you something just for the sake of selling to you. In fact, if he doesn't think his products can help you he will tell you straight up.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-10-2010 8:16 AM
cosmomac
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

03-10-2010 9:50 AM

Hi Koolx,

I was going to say the same as Mark.

Like with me, I'm shy and no pheromones are going to make women change
their role for me, nor stick around for you when you're being too clingy. Pheromones
can help but we need to keep working on ourselves.

As far as my favorite pheromone products (of the ones I've tried), I've seen some
awesome reactions with Alter Ego. (Blatant sex hits.) For lighter more flirtatious
hits, Scent of Eros is top notch.

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2010 1:41 PM by cosmomac.)
03-10-2010 9:50 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

03-10-2010 4:00 PM

(03-09-2010 9:23 PM)koolx Wrote:  ...First, I want to buy a product that isn't a fake.....

First if you go to any of the places listed in the "Where to buy..." thread you won't get fakes (disclaimer, I'm a Mod over at Love-Scent).

Secondly, I'm going to agree with the guys, pheromones won't help if you don't work on your self.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
03-10-2010 4:00 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
345 thanks in 165 posts

03-11-2010 11:41 AM

When I first started wearing pheromones, I found that they really did affect the people around me (and myself) but I wasn't ready to maintain the connections that Pheromones formed with people. I found that the Pheromones worked very well as a tool to help me become much more self aware and also to help me become a much more self confident person.

The positive reactions I was seeing originally overwhelmed me and took me a while to recognize that the reactions I was seeing were ultimately positive. With some consistent focus on others behaviors as well as my own thought patterns (especially my own thought patterns) I found out that I was a much better person than I thought I was. The pheromones definitely open doors but it is up to us to walk through.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-11-2010 11:41 AM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 62 posts

03-11-2010 12:18 PM

I'll add to what the other guys have already said, but just to make it clear - You will not see results if you don't work on yourself. We can clarify that in a different thread if you like.

As far as phero products go, it sounds like you're a fairly social guy, you just want a little push? What do you mean by you go 'overboard' with the jokes? Does that mean you tell too many or tell inappropriate jokes? What kind of social club to you frequent? Are you looking to meet people or just a ONS?

Initially, I'm inclined to suggest Instant Shine to complement your desire to just have fun, Instant Gentleman because it's smooth and can have useful self-effects, and Instant Openness since you mentioned socializing.

A314 is good, but if you don't know how to handle yourself, you will just alienate rather than attract. If you answer these questions, maybe I can provide better suggestions.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
03-11-2010 12:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up How to Find Out the Exact Ingredients of Any Pheromone Product for Free The Truth 8 576 08-16-2012 5:20 AM
Last Post: Data4
  Your everyday pheromone product kingcastillo 13 1,570 06-07-2011 10:45 AM
Last Post: Blade