Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the Best Pheromone Product ?
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
352 thanks in 168 posts

RE: What's the Best Pheromone Product ?
03-11-2010 12:24 PM

Instant Gentleman and/or Instant Shine is a good suggestion. Scent of Eros or Possess are also products that work very well in that same way.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-11-2010 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

RE: What's the Best Pheromone Product ?
03-11-2010 12:34 PM

Ditto to Snoop. Phya and the others...
With me... Well... my self esteem took an 18 year beating... daily... and bad... I seriously ended up diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and agorophobic. Once out of that relationship my friends started getting me out more but I was still uncomfortable. My first experience with Pheromones was Turn Up The Heat and Instant Shine. IS was awesome!!! I seriously felt the self effects of it. I was upbeat, more outgoing, more confident, and people responded to me favorably. Turn Up The Heat was also pretty good and I got some good self effects and hits but I found it a bit inconsistent... but Pheromones act different with everyone so don;t take that as a bad thing for Turn Up The Heat.
I am also testing Ibelledthecat's formulation called AxR and love it. Very consistent and works great.
I am about to test Passion and Posses from Liquid Alchemy Labs. I started a journal for them if you want to read my results. In fact, check all the journals out and the Where to buy pheromones section in Pheromones/Fragrances/Perfumes/Colognes, the reviews sections. Lots of awesome information there. And the people here are awesome. I've grown to love this place because the people here are so understanding, helpful and great to get along with....

Hey... we should plan a get together somewhere for Pherotruth members... That would be great!!!!

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-11-2010 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up How to Find Out the Exact Ingredients of Any Pheromone Product for Free The Truth 8 578 08-16-2012 5:20 AM
Last Post: Data4
  Your everyday pheromone product kingcastillo 13 1,572 06-07-2011 10:45 AM
Last Post: Blade