Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the scientific explanation to Overdosing/Ghosting (Noob)
pphoenix
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

What is the scientific explanation to Overdosing/Ghosting (Noob)
10-24-2015 12:55 PM

Just bought some mones from PSX as a first timer.

How come is that "Too much = Not wearing anything at all"

Haven't seen results, I thought I might have been overdosing.

LAL: Wolf, AV(sample)
PXS: Evolve Spray, XiSt Oil, AscendCOPS(sample), Evolve Oil (sample), Cohesion Spray(sample)
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 12:57 PM by pphoenix.)
10-24-2015 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 73
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 248 posts

RE: What is the scientific explanation to Overdosing/Ghosting (Noob)
10-24-2015 2:21 PM

I've heard conflicting answers to this, but ghosting is definitely not as if you're wearing nothing at all. It's as if you don't exist. You can say something to them, ask them questions, or look right at them, but they act as if you're not even there, like a ghost.
10-24-2015 2:21 PM
Thanks given by pphoenix
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
248 thanks in 122 posts

10-24-2015 11:34 PM

(10-24-2015 12:55 PM)pphoenix Wrote:  Just bought some mones from PSX as a first timer.

How come is that "Too much = Not wearing anything at all"

Haven't seen results, I thought I might have been overdosing.

Its obviously not completely understood. but yeah too much does something to people where they kinda throw out your signature. you might be oding or maybe not wearing enough... whats strange is everyones pherochemisrty is so different that you kind of have to experiment till you get an epiphany and figure out what works. androstenone doesn't work well for me but androsterone does.
10-24-2015 11:34 PM
Thanks given by pphoenix
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1061
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 313 posts

10-25-2015 4:43 AM

It might be that the signature is so incredibly unnatural that the brain just disregards it and completely blocks itself from recognizing it.

Much like there's such a thing called "alarm fatigue" in the hospital setting where healthcare providers get too overly stimulated and block out the alarms they hear.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-25-2015 4:43 AM
pphoenix
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

10-25-2015 11:24 PM

(10-25-2015 4:43 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  It might be that the signature is so incredibly unnatural that the brain just disregards it and completely blocks itself from recognizing it.

Much like there's such a thing called "alarm fatigue" in the hospital setting where healthcare providers get too overly stimulated and block out the alarms they hear.

However, this does make sense.

More answers are welcome

LAL: Wolf, AV(sample)
PXS: Evolve Spray, XiSt Oil, AscendCOPS(sample), Evolve Oil (sample), Cohesion Spray(sample)
10-25-2015 11:24 PM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 320
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 81 posts

10-26-2015 1:50 AM

This is not what I thought ghosting was. Thought ghosting was when you od to a level where people are so averse to you that they avoid you.
(10-24-2015 2:21 PM)NP17 Wrote:  I've heard conflicting answers to this, but ghosting is definitely not as if you're wearing nothing at all. It's as if you don't exist. You can say something to them, ask them questions, or look right at them, but they act as if you're not even there, like a ghost.

I'm pretty sure what you're describing is impossible, mones don't make you invisible.

Resolve and thou art free

Arsenal:
LAL - Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive
PXS - Cohesion, Taboo, Xist, Loveboat, Bliss, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, PSE, Barely Legal, XSP83
Apex - Core, Titan, M3X
Androtics - A314, Turn Up The Heat

Wish List:
Bad Wolf, ImpaXS, Alpha Treasures, P96
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 1:51 AM by Macro.)
10-26-2015 1:50 AM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
91 thanks in 57 posts

10-26-2015 1:55 AM

Too much diffusion of a certain molecule in gas form and then simply when a human senses it through olfaction, there is too much of something that is not air. In a burning forest, you want to stay away from smoke. Same and simple concept.
10-26-2015 1:55 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
368 thanks in 248 posts

10-26-2015 2:51 PM

(10-26-2015 1:50 AM)Macro Wrote:  This is not what I thought
I'm pretty sure what you're describing is impossible, mones don't make you invisible.

It's the weirdest thing. I've experienced it twice, and yes it's real. They must know you're there because you're talking to them, but they just don't respond as if you don't exist. Who knows what they're thinking...

And people talking about ghosting as if it's a sensory overload that is discarded, so it's like you're wearing pheromones, I don't think you've ever experienced ghosting before if you think that's what it is. Ghosting is unmistakable, but it only happens with older, unbuffered mixes high in none like New Pheromone Additive. I've done it with NNPA.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 2:53 PM by NP17.)
10-26-2015 2:51 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
368 thanks in 248 posts

10-26-2015 3:03 PM

I'll tell you guys a story. I was in the office with this girl and guy. Both above me in rank, but the guy above both of us. The girl was doing something for me on the computer with her back to me. I was giving her some information so she could get done what needed to be done.

So I ask the girl a question. No reply. I ask the same question again. No reply. I'm just thinking, "Huh, that's weird. Maybe she's ignoring me." So there's some action going on a little bit, then I ask her another question. No reply. I ask her again. No reply. I ask again. No reply. No words, no moving, no body language. Just kept her back to me.

Ghosting is WEIRD. I've also been ghosted with a girl looking right at me. It's like deer in the headlights but beyond.

So anyway, the guy in the room starts mouthing something to me, but I can't make out what he's trying to say. I look quizzical. He tried again, but I can't figure it out. He tries again, so I just say, "Hey, what are you trying to say behind this girls back?" He says out loud, "I was just telling you that you two should date." WTF?! Then I ghosted lol. We just sat there awkwardly for a little while.

I barely knew this girl, and the ghosting threw me off, so I dropped that one. But man sometimes mones can get you in situations that are just too weird to do anything with.

I think I had NNPA on that time. Actually I only really get DITH with NNPA out of the mones I've tried... I know I had on NNPA another time. I went to meet a girl, and when talking to her, she would just sit there saying nothing.

The guy was gay btw.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 3:04 PM by NP17.)
10-26-2015 3:03 PM
Thanks given by Macro

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 320
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 81 posts

10-26-2015 3:49 PM

(10-26-2015 2:51 PM)NP17 Wrote:  It's the weirdest thing. I've experienced it twice, and yes it's real. They must know you're there because you're talking to them, but they just don't respond as if you don't exist. Who knows what they're thinking...

And people talking about ghosting as if it's a sensory overload that is discarded, so it's like you're wearing pheromones, I don't think you've ever experienced ghosting before if you think that's what it is. Ghosting is unmistakable, but it only happens with older, unbuffered mixes high in none like New Pheromone Additive. I've done it with NNPA.

Wow, I'm skeptical that mones could have such insanely strong affects. Will defo need to give this a shot, a load of Turn Up The Heat should do the trick...

Resolve and thou art free

Arsenal:
LAL - Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive
PXS - Cohesion, Taboo, Xist, Loveboat, Bliss, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, PSE, Barely Legal, XSP83
Apex - Core, Titan, M3X
Androtics - A314, Turn Up The Heat

Wish List:
Bad Wolf, ImpaXS, Alpha Treasures, P96
10-26-2015 3:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This was ghosting right? SuperJoy 13 725 06-08-2015 7:58 PM
Last Post: phero hacker
  Interesting night -- OD from buildup yesterday or Ghosting? Gojira 0 328 02-10-2014 2:19 AM
Last Post: Gojira
  Symptoms of overdosing on mones? DunnMan 6 772 11-09-2012 9:38 AM
Last Post: John Schlongfellow
  ghosting alonaxis 4 1,051 10-17-2012 5:26 PM
Last Post: Gotchaz
  Explanation please..... Cman888 1 526 01-14-2012 9:08 PM
Last Post: Cman888