Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does sexual really mean?
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What does sexual really mean?
01-11-2017 12:48 AM

I think that when a product is called a "sexual pheromone product" it means that it is polarizing enough to cause arousal in a woman when worn by a man she is attracted to. If the vibe comes off a man she is not attracted to then the vibe can be intrepreted in her mind as creepiness. A product that is not polarizing cannot be "sexual" in my opinion.

I'm not so sure everyone in this forum uses this same definition. I admit I might be totally off base here.

Please share what you mean when you say a product is "sexual".
01-11-2017 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: What does sexual really mean?
01-11-2017 11:52 AM

(01-11-2017 12:48 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I think that when a product is called a "sexual pheromone product" it means that it is polarizing enough to cause arousal in a woman when worn by a man she is attracted to. If the vibe comes off a man she is not attracted to then the vibe can be intrepreted in her mind as creepiness. A product that is not polarizing cannot be "sexual" in my opinion

More or less this and when I use the term sexual it usually apples to an overt/polarized product.

I don't agree that a less polarized/more balanced product can't be a sexual, although they won't be as direct/overt. Other factors influence the situation and the ages/personalities involved. Social and status signals do play an important part in the overall attraction package for a great many women.
01-11-2017 11:52 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-11-2017 2:37 PM

I believe for a product to be considered sexual it should physically cause increased wetness or easier chance of orgasm in women and an increase in libido or easier time reaching erections for men in addition to a boost in testosterone .

To me some examples of sexual products are nnpa, maxt150, evolve (in later stages), orig l2k in later stages, overdose(in later stages).

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 2:39 PM by dsouza.)
01-11-2017 2:37 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-11-2017 3:00 PM

Polarizing - yes defintiley. Either increase your chance exponentially or drop it to zero. Makes you irresistible on one side of the spectrum, makes you repelling on the other. Increased wetness or wet without touching.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
01-11-2017 3:00 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2017 5:15 PM

To add to what has been said, Ive read that a women's sex drive is like a roller coaster. I think a sexual helps to illicit the early, slow incline in most encounters. It get's her subconscious mind revving on the topic of the man in front of her being open to sex and starts her looonng incline to a hopeful climax.

Read in a book that something like cleaning was seen as sexy in a percentage of women surveyed. It plays into the provider leg of what women find attractive and somehow shows more feelings than i could ever dream of feeling, while completing the task. We are so similar, yet so different. It's easy to see how we often miss the mark. It really is all about the little things and how a woman imagines the reasoning behind the task. If she wants to make herself believe that I took out the trash (without being asked) because I care about how crazy her day at work was, I'll take it.

I think a sexual helps to plant that seed of intimacy and desire early on. It seems to paint me in a light akin to when women see a fireman and make a comment about how attractive he may be. I don't think its the physique as much as the idea of being saved from a burning building by a strong willed man risking his life for hers.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-11-2017 5:15 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

01-11-2017 6:06 PM

Seems like a big part of a product being sexual is what goes on in her head or in her vagina.

When I go out testing pheromones, I have a very difficult time telling if a product is making girls I talk to wet or at least planting the seeds that will eventually bring a girl there.

When you guys test, how do you know if a product is acting sexual?
01-11-2017 6:06 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-11-2017 6:15 PM

(01-11-2017 6:06 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Seems like a big part of a product being sexual is what goes on in her head or in her vagina.

When I go out testing pheromones, I have a very difficult time telling if a product is making girls I talk to wet or at least planting the seeds that will eventually bring a girl there.

When you guys test, how do you know if a product is acting sexual?

Fidgeting in their seat leads me to thinking she's wet or has tingling arousal down there.

Unnecessarily touching me at times I wouldn't expect it.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
01-11-2017 6:15 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-12-2017 3:12 PM

For me, it's the intensity of the looks. And the body language. If she keeps touching her neck in a soothing way, pouting her lips, or checking what she looks like, it's on. Also, if the conversation suddenly get shaken up by a sex or raunchy comment, it's on. I consider these things green lights in escalation and try to see how far I can take it in public to gauge how close I am to a "close", whatever that may be for me at that time. I've been burned bad by teasing girls whom I know were aroused. Working on pulling back or "freezing out" until she gets the picture. I see this often in the bar scene and even as a guy just watching, it hurts.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-12-2017 3:12 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-12-2017 6:56 PM

In another forum in an unrelated topic, Catlord17 brought up a good point that I think applies to this thread. This makes is really hard to know if a mix is sexual or not.

Quote:Also keep in mind... women are trained from birth not to show sexual response. 1 evolve WILL get her wet. Bitchy is usually out of sexual frustration.

Taking AV as an example, some members of this forum consider AV to be sexual. Other members in this forum consider it to be the source of strong attraction without being sexual. Hard to really know who is right without having an objective way of measuring wetness down there.
01-12-2017 6:56 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-12-2017 7:24 PM

For me, if a product can get me laid. That's a sexual product. In the process, the way I see it, there's 3 steps.

1. Engage 2. Escalate 3. Isolate (copied from one of theLaw's threads) and I second that. If I can steer the product all the way to the 3rd step, and if I need a condom on the process then yeah, for me, the product is a sexual product. Smile
01-12-2017 7:24 PM

Share This Thread