Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does sexual really mean?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What does sexual really mean?
01-13-2017 4:24 AM

Let's not go overboard on the def'n of sexual here guys.. I mean a few guys can get laid wearing socials, romantics products, alphas, and sexuals, pheromones. Does that mean all of these should be considered sexual?

Think of cash.. Cold hard cash. Give it to a prostitute... Things will get sexual very fast lol.. Does that mean we should now consider money a sexual? lol

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
01-13-2017 4:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-13-2017 1:07 PM

I haven't fully considered this, however what springs to mind is that a sexual results in better sex. So when one guy says his girl had big splooshy orgasms, and another guy says his wife is eager when she usually requires a 17-step warmup process that usually results in his tongue cramping and a TMJ flareup, that's a good sexual.
01-13-2017 1:07 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 3:21 AM

Dont knowe much about mones , but do knowe a lot about sexuals , and if im not wrong , sexual products (the way its marketed) it should be the one help getting someone laid without MUCH WORK , or can help noticing signs from women for sexual attraction . Please note i am emphasizing on "Much work" i am not saying "no work" . Wearing mones wont do everything .
01-14-2017 3:21 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-14-2017 3:36 AM

(01-14-2017 3:21 AM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  Dont knowe much about mones , but do knowe a lot about sexuals , and if im not wrong , sexual products (the way its marketed) it should be the one help getting someone laid without MUCH WORK , or can help noticing signs from women for sexual attraction . Please note i am emphasizing on "Much work" i am not saying "no work" . Wearing mones wont do everything .

So do u believe in informercials too? If they say u can enlarge ur penis in a week and grow the length and girth of it, "WITHOUT MUCH WORK" do u believe them too? Smile just messing with ya. Lol.

Which company said that Rishi? Could u send us the link please?
01-14-2017 3:36 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 5:01 AM

Doc , why do they need a week to enlarge a penis , a just need a hot girl and few seconds to enlarge it ..... Training1Mrgreen

Doc , i believe in almost any good form of marketing . but tht attraction is the way product being sold , however i try only few where my brain get curious (bcoz of the possiblty of the same happening )
And technically penis is just a muscle with right exercise u can actually make it big ... (not drastically but yes half an inch or more mayb )

(01-14-2017 3:36 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  So do u believe in informercials too? If they say u can enlarge ur penis in a week and grow the length and girth of it, "WITHOUT MUCH WORK" do u believe them too? Smile just messing with ya. Lol.

Which company said that Rishi? Could u send us the link please?
01-14-2017 5:01 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-14-2017 6:53 AM

(01-14-2017 5:01 AM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  Doc , why do they need a week to enlarge a penis , a just need a hot girl and few seconds to enlarge it ..... Training1Mrgreen

Doc , i believe in almost any good form of marketing . but tht attraction is the way product being sold , however i try only few where my brain get curious (bcoz of the possiblty of the same happening )
And technically penis is just a muscle with right exercise u can actually make it big ... (not drastically but yes half an inch or more mayb )

Lol.

Anyway, which company marketed it that way, I mean pheromone wise?

Edit: My apologies to the OP and everyone else. Sorry guys. I just realized I've derailed this thread.

Rishi, can ya PM me those links I've requested? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 6:59 AM by DrChocolate.)
01-14-2017 6:53 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 7:23 AM

No one did , i am only hinting towards the product descriptions ....

(01-14-2017 6:53 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Lol.

Anyway, which company marketed it that way, I mean pheromone wise?

Edit: My apologies to the OP and everyone else. Sorry guys. I just realized I've derailed this thread.

Rishi, can ya PM me those links I've requested? Thanks.
01-14-2017 7:23 AM

Share This Thread